• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Megaman can wavedash confirmed Melee

btw gonna send a general Facebook invite for my graduation to anyone I think maybe interested when I get home with the date time and address

Last edited by a moderator:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
KF2 is a pretty fun game.

gamma1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lokighsh
Gaius trying to get the smash community to come to his graduation. I think we should all bring 3ds smash bros then.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You only graduate if you can solo dual Apex Rajangs.

Trela

Smash Lord
Wow, didn't realize Texas Showdown was so close to my place. It's just straight down 290.

Registration ends today, so made it just in time :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Register when I get home, but it looks like Smash is open until day before event?

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
I actually have a streaming graphics card that I don't use at all. barely used,so basically new. you can use it,so you won't have to buy as much.

GEFORCE GTX 970 is the brand. I did some research and it seems pretty top of the line.

Just curious, but what were you using this graphics card for? I ask because that graphics card is pretty damn expensive. Wish I could have gotten that one but had to settle on the 960.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Also Xyro I guess my mom is pretty?
Does that answer your question
Here is the scale I use to grade humans in terms of looks ONLY.

10=Perfection
9= Near perfection
8=super spicy
7=spicy
6=above average
5=average
4=not good
3=gross
2=put it out of it's misery
1=something worse than rotting meat dipped in sewage and wrapped in anus crust

Gaius, where does you mom place on the scale? Be honest.

image.jpg

Last edited:

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Here is the scale I use to grade humans in terms of looks ONLY.

10=Perfection
9= Near perfection
8=super spicy
7=spicy
6=above average
5=average
4=not good
3=gross
2=put it out of it's misery
1=something worse than rotting meat dipped in sewage and wrapped in anus crust

Gaius, where does you mom place on the scale? Be honest.

View attachment 49369

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This discussion is a 2 and heading towards a 1 real fast.

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Anyone interested in Texas Showdown?
The fact that venue fee is $20 including day the tournament starts is very appealing to me and opens up the possibility

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
VERY IMPORTANT INFO FOR THOSE THAT WANNA SEE AVENGERS 2 with me this Thursday! PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

Many of you have bought your tickets at different times and the chances are that we are all in several different auditoriums.

I am in auditorium 26. If you wish to see the movie with me, here are 2 plans of action.

1. Get your ticket and wait with me in the line for auditorium 26 even though your ticket may say auditorium 4 or 30 or 17....etc.

If there is an usher checking tickets he will not let you join me. So here is option 2.

2. If an usher is checking tickets, go ahead and go to your own auditorium and once they let everyone in, walk out and head to auditorium 26. By the time you reach my auditorium, the usher will be gone.

Save my number in your phone so we can communicate. 409-692-0697

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
VERY IMPORTANT INFO FOR THOSE THAT WANNA SEE AVENGERS 2 with me this Thursday! PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

Many of you have bought your tickets at different times and the chances are that we are all in several different auditoriums.

I am in auditorium 26. If you wish to see the movie with me, here are 2 plans of action.

1. Get your ticket and wait with me in the line for auditorium 26 even though your ticket may say auditorium 4 or 30 or 17....etc.

If there is an usher checking tickets he will not let you join me. So here is option 2.

2. If an usher is checking tickets, go ahead and go to your own auditorium and once they let everyone in, walk out and head to auditorium 26. By the time you reach my auditorium, the usher will be gone.

It'll be fun sitting in the aisle and being a fire hazard.

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld

I checked my ticket but couldn't see what auditorium I was in ;T

Top Bottom