• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
It's hard getting my mom to let me go with you Xyro. She tries to make a speech on "why driving with COMPLETE strangers is bad"...

:I
its fine. relax and dont annoy her with it.

Xyro could talk to your mom. Seriously, he talked to Kown's parents about going to OHSNAP, and convinced them. Once your mom knows Xyro, then Xyro can basically take you anytime you need him to, right?

this be true

Gea

Smash Master
Why bring up the Lucario boards here, Dave?

If it makes you feel any better a few people on the Peach boards think Peach is a real person that may one day love them.

Gea

Smash Master
SA1/2 was okay. Still subpar compared to all of the genesis + Sega CD sonic games.

SMB 3 and Sonic 2 are the ultimate platformers.

Xyro77

You act as if that was so long ago. When someone says "Sonic 2" I think of this, which blows away yours:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBYqR8L9rvo
sonic adventure 2 came out in 2001 correct? look at your life back in 2001. you were in 7th or 8th grade and you didnt know ANY of us or smashboards. You may not have even had a cube......

that was a LONG time ago

Gea

Smash Master
sonic adventure 2 came out in 2001 correct? look at your life back in 2001. you were in 7th or 8th grade and you didnt know ANY of us or smashboards. You may not have even had a cube......

that was a LONG time ago
I have a skewed perception of time. Anything 2000 and after seems recent to me. :)

Xyro77

I have a skewed perception of time. Anything 2000 and after seems recent to me. :)
well when i think of movies i see it the same way. but for me, looking back at just the past 7 years of melee.....its been a long journey. i wont be around for another 4-7 years of brawl but i bet the people who stay through that(sethlon) will be like............old timers

Gea

Smash Master
Oh pft Allan. I'm sure we'll all wind up in some nursing home together, crippled with arthritis but still playing smash of some sort. The community and the games are too good to just dissapear.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Bearrrrrr

Just wondering if you got all the vids from my tourney up yet. If you have, i'll go ahead and make the video thread in the tournament videos forum.

Trela

Smash Lord
Blargh Xyro. Blargh.

She keeps questioning me about you, like "Is he a pervert?" "Is he going to capture YOU!?".

I dont think she wants to talk to you either. I'll try to convince her about this stuff tomorrow. Btw, my AIM is TrelaAlberto if you wanna talk on there :D

=Trela=

Popertop

Smash Champion
Oh pft Allan. I'm sure we'll all wind up in some nursing home together, crippled with arthritis but still playing smash of some sort. The community and the games are too good to just dissapear.
if anything we'll keep getting the next generation of kids into it.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Blargh Xyro. Blargh.

She keeps questioning me about you, like "Is he a pervert?" "Is he going to capture YOU!?".

I dont think she wants to talk to you either. I'll try to convince her about this stuff tomorrow. Btw, my AIM is TrelaAlberto if you wanna talk on there :D

=Trela=

lololololololol

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Blargh Xyro. Blargh.

=Trela=
Yes, he is pervert. He's a GREEN LESIAN. He's going to grab you with his ZAIR. RUN FOR YOU LIVES! ;)

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Hey how bout this.. AT WHOBO DALLAS VS HOUSTON 4 on 4 crew battle Houston's best vs Dallas crew

Gnes

Smash Master
So my mom fixed spaghetti to make it up to me...

Im satisfied :)

Houston will **** Dallas...i mean who do they have...infinity...zac...thats about it(**** DPHAT :3)

Trela

Smash Lord
Trela likes Crew Battles..... :p

Is anyone gonna record matches at PnT? Trela needs Vids on Youtube nao.

=Trela=

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Gnes does it have naners with it. or just LONG SAUSAGES

I want to get my Gamecube emu so i can play brawl on my laptop for the portable lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom