• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Krd, what is your FC btw? Don't think I have you...

Suspect

Smash Hero
Just met the original black power ranger and he stood on a chair and took a pic with me. My life is complete now.

Suspect

Smash Hero
That's... actually really bad ***. Pics? :applejack:

Ok so my phone died while at the convention recording videos, so I took a few pics with my Vita. When I got home I took a pic OF a pic from my phone and tried emailing the rest. Somehow they all got deleted, so im pretty mad I just wasted $40

but I still have the pic of me and Walter(not me and OG blue ranger anymore), just kinda blurry since I took a pic of my Vita.

edit: pic gone now! off grid!

houstonboi22

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I am a smasher who is looking to smash with some fellow smashers in the Houston area. I don't mind meeting up to have some fun smashing. I stay in north Houston and my number is 832 466 9808 if you would like to get toghether to smash. I can bring a setup also. Hope to hear from y'all.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Well....there's like a dozen numbers posted in the OP. Its probably not as dangerous as you think.

If you wanna play Brawl, probably contact Sync or Asa on facebook as I'm pretty sure they are banned from Smashboards/don't check it.

https://www.facebook.com/bryan.a.kennedy.7

^that guy

melee/project m/64 are pretty rare though if thats what you wanted.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Does anybody have Resident Evil Revelations for WiiU? I wanna play some co-op. I think its still on sale on the eshop for 20$

Tesh

Smash Hero
kilik your posts still suck but we need you back here in tx. please come home
They're singing deck the haaaaaaaaaaaalls!
But its not like Christmas at aaaaaaaall!

Mario Party confirmed not to have online play, which makes me wonder....why is this on 3DS? I need to sit in the same room with 3 other people anyway so....why not just make it a console game?

I've heard the argument that MP games can take a long time, but that shouldn't matter. 10 turn games take like 30 minutes tops. This is a huge loss imo, I'm probably not buying the game. Ugh.

I can't believe we are gonna be on Mario Party ****ing TEN and still no online play.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Mario party SUCK S H I T so it dont matter if it has online play. You want a REAL party game with ONLINE MULTIPLAYER? GET RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom