• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
also, i think i just read that Nintendo now owns the right to the sega franchise. so sonic and more are under the control of nintendo.

Xyro77

The dream cast situation is no where close to the WiiU situation. The gaming media is blowing it out I proportion as usual. It's a simple case of a new system with no "system seller" games and no launch window games. Almost every single console has this issue (this time, Nintendo is pushing it). Wait until the AAA first party games come out. If they don't sell and don't sell consoles, then yeah it's time to worry. Until then it's short sighted and uneducated to cast gloom and doom on a 6 month old console.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Will there be a Monster Hunter event?

Xyro77

Tesh

Smash Hero
cool trophy, can't say i like the subtitle though, kinda feels like it should be out of sight, on the back of the trophy or bottom or a different font

Xyro77

That's a rumor. Nothing confirmed. But we will see it in some for during E3 week.

The next gen Xbox will be shown tomorrow btw. Ign and game trailers will have the presentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom