• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Labernash

Smash Lord
You might see a couple of Tylerites there. But King Daddy Big Man Macho Guy isn't.

I'm King Daddy Big Man Macho Guy, by the way.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Did anyone see that new DBZ movie "battle of the gods?"

i assume its really bad like all other DBZ movies but i was just wondering.

Xyro77

Also, is Injustice any good (competitive wise)? EVo is picking it up this year so i was wondering if it is any good. What site would i go to in order to read up on the game?

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Heard DBZ was actually good.

Initial reviews of injustice says the game is bad. Zoning was beastly last I heard.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I think Brawl is probably better.

It hurts...

Xyro77

New Xbox confirmed to be called "Xbox Infinity"

Literally Metaknight in a box.

F***ING MICROSOFT

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Won with their top notch security on PSN.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
77 million accounts and considered one of the biggest security breaches in history is over exaggerated?

Say, can you post your credit card number and SSN?

I promise you the damage won't be over exaggerated. :)

For the record, I don't hate Sony. They do make pants-on-head ******** decisions, but MS and Nintendo are just as guilty.

Xyro77

ITS HOBO TIME, NERDS!

*listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X86Tsn0HhM4 while you read*

Ok ladies, HOBO 40 is happening tomorrow (5-11-2013). Are you ready? Anyways, please be at the venue by 11am (if you are late, i will charge you a $500 late fee) and try to bring as many full set-ups (wii/tv/ssbb) as possible. More setups means more friendlies/MMs as well as increased tournament speed. If you could bring 1, 5 and 10 dollar bills that would really help me out too because making change is a major hassle when everybody bring me 20s and 50s. If you cant do any of that^ its totally cool, there is no situation i cannot handle.

I will start the tournament with regular 2vs2 (MK legal) and then start regular 1vs1 (MK legal) about half way through 2vs2. Low Tier 2vs2 (tier list version 7) will follow as regular 2vs2 ends. PM 1vs1 and 2vs2 will be happening in between all of these events and will be ran by Sethlon Jr (Oracle). Again, please be there on time.

Oh also, there will be $100 worth of FREE food/drinks just like last time. So expect some chips+salsa/chicken tenders and soda. Please make sure you only get 2 tenders, a few chips and a drink. Last time, some jack wagon dummy took 4 tenders, 2 drinks and like 9 handfuls of chips (F-ing Kilik). IF I SEE THAT AGAIN, I WILL BREAK YOUR TOES OFF AND FEED THEM TO YOU!

One last thing and ill leave you alone. If you have any questions/comments about HOBO/Housing or anything, PLEASE make a post in the HOBO thread (i linked you to it at the beginning of this post) or call/text me at 409-692-0697. Its my cell so i will be the only one answering. Ok yea, get amped and go to HOBO 40!

I lied, one more thing. Here is the HOBO 40 results thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/hobo...ll-results-on-5-11-2013.336294/#post-15502946 it will be updated with actual results starting tomorrow.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
I will be taking group pictures of everyone before the event starts for memories and pictures of all the champions who win 1st place with the medals. I will post the pictures in the results thread. Its hard to say goodbye to the HOBO series but we shall be back for smash 4. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and seeing who will take home those medals na ming!

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Whobo 5 Announcement: Xyro and I are going to be announcing Whobo 5 this week so stay tuned for updates!

Hobo Memory Gear: Now that the Hobo series has come to an end I want to announce that I will be doing Hobo memory gear that will include shirts, hats, etc from here on out so if you want to get your favorite Hobo event airbrushed on anything click on the Hobo logo and fill out the form. You can fully customize your gear with your gamertag and even add your favorite characters. If Hobo 40 was your favorite event get it airbrushed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom