• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
Well I'm watching it right now I been caught up to the manga already. Jerm has like 5 chapters till he's caught up. We were watching the anime with illmatic yesterday at Austin's. We watched a few episodes.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Watch PBS, paid for by viewers like you.

Gnes

Smash Master
Cute, I've been on hunterxhunter ever since it came out. Enjoy newgens.
So u mean like 6/7 years ago? I think it came out when I graduated high school. Good times. I used to read way more back then :(. There redoing the anime and finally doing the chimera ant arc hence why I started watching. I hate watching anime these days. Takes so much time.

I might take u up on that Gea though I have plenty of sites that have the scanlations for it.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
So I guess you never played Tri or P3rd? Granted he was completely different in 3rd. You can probably see why almost everyone in Tri cheesed the fight.
I played tri slightly, but it wasn't mine so I didn't care much, and I played p3rd, but only did up to jhen mohran in that, so I never fought him in those, but yeah, I don't think I want to attempt that **** with a long sword ever again.

TIME TO MAKE THE KELBI BOW

EDIT: Also, I have tamed the Brachy

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
So u mean like 6/7 years ago? I think it came out when I graduated high school. Good times. I used to read way more back then :(. There redoing the anime and finally doing the chimera ant arc hence why I started watching. I hate watching anime these days. Takes so much time.

I might take u up on that Gea though I have plenty of sites that have the scanlations for it.
Yeah, I read it in middle school! I rarely watch anime nowdays/read manga, not rlly because it takes too long, I'm just too lazy to start anything and if it isn't to be GOOD, I know I'm going end up not finishing it. I have no idea why but apparently ppl tend to hate the chimera ant... I thought it was the best arc yet... Watcha think about chimera ant boy?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I didn't wanna use the kelbi bow, but that ****er was asking for it.

that, and I just wanted to unlock hallowed jhen, so **** it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I got one this morning. Now it's Zinorge Jasper time.

heytallman

CTALL
Yesterday I was farming Rathalos because I needed a plate and then that dreaded ruby for two hammer upgrades. After my 12th HR Rathalos I got my second plate. The hunt begins. I also needed some Azure Rathalos stuff, so I fight him. Rewards screen comes up, and, OH HEY MR RUBY, I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU SO SOON, PLEASE COME IN!

Dave, I think the game was waiting for me to get my ruby first before you finally got yours. Now those 41 Rathians can rest in peace.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It'll take 82 Rathians to get the mantle. I should just slime the **** out of them...

Gnes

Smash Master
Yeah, I read it in middle school! I rarely watch anime nowdays/read manga, not rlly because it takes too long, I'm just too lazy to start anything and if it isn't to be GOOD, I know I'm going end up not finishing it. I have no idea why but apparently ppl tend to hate the chimera ant... I thought it was the best arc yet... Watcha think about chimera ant boy?
Its literally one of the best arcs ever created. I think some people might not like the end but I think he wanted to appeal to what humanity would do in real life since the whole arc is suppose to be akin to a biological hazard happening. I wont say too much else because i dont want to spoil. In order of arcs for me it goes like Chimera/September/Greed Island.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Pwii is literally a stupidest new gen nerd I've ever seen.

Why the F would a non street fighter/ non marvel/ none cool/ math nerd/ broke back prison bich go to Texas show down?

patrickthekid

Smash Cadet
tx brawl is dead
Then I think I may have a solution. The UH Video Game Network has created a Smash Bros Brawl tournament, one that will be held at the University Center this Friday at 7:00 PM. It will be a singles double match and does not require you to be a UH resident to join. I'll have more details in the future.

University of Houston University Center.
4800 Calhoun Rd. Houston, TX 77004

Xyro77

I honestly and truly want to make use of your short time here in LA. I want to live a million lifetimes in our brief time together...I want to be intimate with you. I feel we are connected in some way, and our meeting wasn't at all by chance. I honestly and truly want to make use of your short time here in LA. I want to live a million lifetimes in our brief time together...I want to be intimate with you. I feel we are connected in some way, and our meeting wasn't at all by chance. I honestly and truly want to make use of your short time here in LA. I want to live a million lifetimes in our brief time together...I want to be intimate with you. I feel we are connected in some way, and our meeting wasn't at all by chance. I honestly and truly want to make use of your short time here in LA. I want to live a million lifetimes in our brief time together...I want to be intimate with you. I feel we are connected in some way, and our meeting wasn't at all by chance. I honestly and truly want to make use of your short t

Tesh

Smash Hero
Then I think I may have a solution. The UH Video Game Network has created a Smash Bros Brawl tournament, one that will be held at the University Center this Friday at 7:00 PM. It will be a singles double match and does not require you to be a UH resident to join. I'll have more details in the future.

University of Houston University Center.
4800 Calhoun Rd. Houston, TX 77004
well hopefully ill be going to tyler this weekend for brawl, but who knows

Xyro77

I honestly and truly want to make use of your short time here in LA. I want to live a million lifetimes in our brief time together...I want to be intimate with you. I feel we are connected in some way, and our meeting wasn't at all by chance. I honestly and truly want to make use of your short time here in LA. I want to live a million lifetimes in our brief time together...I want to be intimate with you. I feel we are connected in some way, and our meeting wasn't at all by chance. I honestly and truly want to make use of your short time here in LA. I want to live a million lifetimes in our brief time together...I want to be intimate with you. I feel we are connected in some way, and our meeting wasn't at all by chance. I honestly and truly want to make use of your short time here in LA. I want to live a million lifetimes in our brief time together...I want to be intimate with you. I feel we are connected in some way, and our meeting wasn't at all by chance. I honestly and truly want to make use of your short t

-RedShadow

Smash Ace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom