• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
but they allowed us to play it with the GAMECUBE controller, because that's what we wanted. noone knew how bad they would dumb it down beforehand

They are FORCING all these games to be played with Kinect, going to kill the system.
ugh, this. When I am gaming, sometimes I just wanna sit back and relax in a chair/bed and press buttons. I didn't even finish SMG2, because I pretty much have to sit up straight and point at the screen. No WAY I'm gonna wanna stand up and do all kinds of junk.
Holy cow, did you guys hear that crowd when he announced PSV for only at&t? x)
im not following....are you saying a ps4 can only be used with ATT internet service?

Nothing about Anarchy Reigns..... the only game for sony/microsoft i was interested in.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
ugh, this. When I am gaming, sometimes I just wanna sit back and relax in a chair/bed and press buttons. I didn't even finish SMG2, because I pretty much have to sit up straight and point at the screen. No WAY I'm gonna wanna stand up and do all kinds of junk.
That's probably one of the reasons they're doing that. Cause they think people are too lazy to even sit up while playing videogames.

:059:

heytallman

CTALL
I aint a fan of GTA but i heard the newest one was like 80 hours long if u did everything. thats a long *** gta game
LA Noire isn't a GTA game. You're a cop in the 1940's and you interrogate people and stuff. But yeah it's really long and cinematic. Awesome game, at least from what I've seen.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sony was smart enough to keep the price point competitive. Finally, a good choice by Sony.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Smash 4 hype.

Dang, still gotta watch sony/ms e3. I expect Sony's to be better.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
no it wasnt 5 hours. rt is a poop faced liar.

btw, i am typing this from my 3ds. I FREAKIN LOVE THIS THING!!!!!!

Xyro77

PSV $250 for wifi only, $300 for 3G

GGs nintendo, get ****ing *****
Sorry, but history has shown that no matter what happens(price/software...ect) Nintendo has never lost the hand held battle. They wont lose this one either.

Xyro77

I JUST finished sony's event. MUCH better than Microsoft!!!!!

Microsoft= D
Sony= C+

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Sorry, but history has shown that no matter what happens(price/software...ect) Nintendo has never lost the hand held battle. They wont lose this one either.
the 3DS launch not selling nearly as well as they hoped hurt them a lot, so we will see.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Didn't watch Sony's press conference because I haven't had a lot of interest in a Sony product since the PS2. However I did watch Microsoft's, and while a bit lackluster in the games department (the Gears 3 campaign demo was way too short!!) the myriad of new services that they are adding to Xbox Live and the slick new Windows 7-like interface look great. Also, a Gears 3 custom 360 was announced today, and since I've been looking to replace my failing 360 Elite with a 360 Slim, I'll probably be picking that up in September along with my copy of the game.

Looking forward to Nintendo in the morning! I have high hopes for it. Can't wait to see the new console and hopefully a new Smash!

Suspect

Smash Hero
Nintendo Handhelds will forever win cause of kids.

And San Antonio families have an average of 9 kids.

SA= Nintendo winning.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, got all the AR codes for the Pokedex that are available. Thank you, Internets. :)

If they update it for for the National Dex and the inevitable Gen VI, it could have some uses.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Will there be a Smashfest this weekend? I need some serious training to get ready for hobo 32.

Xyro77

the 3DS launch not selling nearly as well as they hoped hurt them a lot, so we will see.
The original DS sold about this bad at launch too, so im not worried. As the DS started to build an amazing library of games the sales of the hand held went thru the roof. I feel the same about the 3ds. Once oot/starfox/kid icarus/resident evil come out for the 3ds u will see sales sky rocket.

Well, got all the AR codes for the Pokedex that are available. Thank you, Internets. :)

If they update it for for the National Dex and the inevitable Gen VI, it could have some uses.
even though its free i didnt DL it. WHat does it do?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Shows Pokemon in 3D, move list of the Pokemon, etc...it's a Pokedex.

If anything, download it for the 10 coins if you do the Club Nintendo stuff and just delete it right after.

Xyro77

Shows Pokemon in 3D, move list of the Pokemon, etc...it's a Pokedex.

If anything, download it for the 10 coins if you do the Club Nintendo stuff and just delete it right after.
yea i saw the nintendo club thingy. what type of things can u get from the nintendo club?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
yea i saw the nintendo club thingy. what type of things can u get from the nintendo club?
https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do

Nothing amazing per se, but it's all free. You just have to fill out 2-3 minute surveys for each game. For reference, you get 50 coins for Wii games, 30 for DS, 10 for Virtual Console/DSIware/3DS Apps/etc. plus extra coins for early reg, intend to buy, post play survey, etc. Some Gamecube games also qualify. You also get some for certain game systems. And they send a special bonus if you get x number of coins in a year.

I'm saving up for the Messenger Bag, and then I'll probably go for the Game and Watch Ball game next.

Europe and Japan actually have better programs because they can redeem for Nintendo Points cards and controllers and better stuff (golden Link statuette). :ohwell:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo is already considering a price drop in the future to compete against the Vita. I'm sure they are developing another model of the 3DS, hopefully one with a better battery capacity.

Why can't I win at Mario Party 2? I can control everything but the luck factor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom