• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
My mom and dad know, but they haven't "discussed" it yet. I'll make sure to get a definite answer when I get home from work tonight.

Popertop

Smash Champion
I guess, I'll have to let my dad know. Would you be spending the night or what?
'Cause Brent offered to let me stay at his house, but I don't know how many can stay, we'll have to ask.
If not I could probably have people over. I've met y'all so it would be cool i guess.

G@BE

Smash Lord
i would just want a good place to leave my car for the day. I wanna go to the tournament but i do not wanna drive 2 and a half hours just to go ether :/

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
NEW PLAN! if anybody wants to stay at my house fri night you can. no parents!!!!!!!

G@BE

Smash Lord
I do not know what it is but everytime i here the name Beaumont it seems like a parallel universe.. Not to sure why

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
u saying that cause TGM ate you at brawl?
Yes, he three stocked me, I mean four stocked me online with samus and my game stopped because it was so crucial.

I should skip the arizona tournament just to show up to this. We can do a Hylian vs 4 other people crew match. I will use 4 different characters.

That wouldn`t be fair though...now that I think about it lol.
We need to password lock this forum to keep idiots like you out. Stop talking nobody likes you.

As for me playing Brawl, after playing TGM, I got about three new idea *thanks alan*, unfortunately they wont work online because of lag... long story short, Im going to start going to tournaments. This game is kind'of fun if you don't care about winning and actually just like playing it. Which I dont.

Xyro77

i cant wait to sleep with allan in his bed!!!

no homo
sweet! lets go!

ROFL: its ok. just go to the one next weekend. and since u wont be going to poptarts. Everybody can just go to my house and we will travel to buttmountain as a group.

M

MyTime123

ohh i cant wait tgm, ima get up n them skins like ( arg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) and then im ur gonna be ( like ew ew baby ahh ahh ahh )... tee hee hee

FooXero

Smash Cadet
Tee Hee Hee. Buttmountain. I had a teacher once. We called her Mrs. Mountain. She was huge. "If you close your eyes and listen, you can hear the tectonic plates moving when she walks."

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Would I want to go to Axxo's house? I'll have to skim the pages for the last time he posted and get his address again.
:)

all those that judge my party cool at least i post mine and i have no hacked pokemon's tall man as well so suck my B A L L S!

Popertop

Smash Champion
bring it to the next tourney man.

For online do you need something called Kailleria or something and an emulator?
I was thinking about getting it once I get some combos down.

Xyro77

ohh i cant wait tgm, ima get up n them skins like ( arg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) and then im ur gonna be ( like ew ew baby ahh ahh ahh )... tee hee hee
sweet this is gonna be one night to remember. i got lube,son.

theres gonna be rain,eh? hmmm try and drive yourself. if you cant,......post back and let me know.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
bring it to the next tourney man.

For online do you need something called Kailleria or something and an emulator?
I was thinking about getting it once I get some combos down.
stay away from kaillera servers and mame nothing but aholes and noobs with bad attitudes in those places instead go to www.2dfighter.com , sing up there follow the set to set up their online client, get the roms yo need and you'll be set A LOT of ppl go there to play you don't need to dl an emulator the client they have is the emulator it self , so yeah I recommend you that site , plus since they use p2p to play online and if your internet is fast you'll get games with around 1 or 2 frame delay input which is f-ing great for online play way better than braw online

heytallman

CTALL
all those that judge my party cool at least i post mine and i have no hacked pokemon's tall man as well so suck my B A L L S!
I don't have any hacked pokemon either. I hate hackers. I hate how so many people use hacked pokemon. All mine are bred/raised by me, except for my shiny gengar, which I DID raise, and is legit. And to post my team, it's Aerodactyl, Skarmory, Electivire, Gengar, Dusknoir, and Starmie. So no Johns when you lose.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'll get to go to Buttmont. I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom