• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I like to play as Sheik sometimes. She's extremely fun to play, even if she does suck.
Yeah, she is really fun to play as. She's not really that bad, she's great for racking up dammage, her ways of killing are limited though. I personally see the Zelda part of her character as a part that makes her even better, because that lets you counterpick during a fight.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
hmmmmm. maybe we should call the crew battle off. its unfair no matter what way u do it.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i dont understand why its "unfair" just cuz houston team is better..the better team should win thats how it is...4 on 4 is 4 on 4....if buttmont cant win then they are obviously not as good and deserve the loss..they shouldnt get extra stocks

Xyro77

i dont understand why its "unfair" just cuz houston team is better..the better team should win thats how it is...4 on 4 is 4 on 4....if buttmont cant win then they are obviously not as good and deserve the loss..they shouldnt get extra stocks
lets talk melee for a sec. lets say its:

Xyro,sethlon,sideEffect,royr,gabe,

vs

M2k,chudat,ken,PC Chris

How is this fair? granted we have an extra player which means we have extra stock but we will still lose cause the others are too good. The same goes for buttmont. even if we give them another player. we will still win. but if we give them one more player then team houston will lose. its a no win situation. if we just keep the teams at 4 vs 4 they wont wanna do it caue there is no chance in hell for them to beat us.

so i leave it to u buttmountain. Wanna do 4vs4?

Popertop

Smash Champion
lol, well, I've gotten better at killing with sheik already so I don't have to transform into zelda for kills anymore :p unless I'm fighting snake.
say what you will, but if you got good with Zelda the switch would be beastly.
if you transform it refreshes her queue(sp?), which makes it even scarier.

Xyro77

no blind picks. mains vs mains.

lets decide the teams once we KNOW who will be at the event.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
say what you will, but if you got good with Zelda the switch would be beastly.
if you transform it refreshes her queue(sp?), which makes it even scarier.
That's true, I just don't like zelda much in this game. I can use her to an extent, she's just boring to use to me. Melee is a different story though :p

heytallman

CTALL
lets talk melee for a sec. lets say its:

Xyro,sethlon,sideEffect,royr,gabe,

vs

M2k,chudat,ken,PC Chris

How is this fair? granted we have an extra player which means we have extra stock but we will still lose cause the others are too good. The same goes for buttmont. even if we give them another player. we will still win. but if we give them one more player then team houston will lose. its a no win situation. if we just keep the teams at 4 vs 4 they wont wanna do it caue there is no chance in hell for them to beat us.
Then put someone who isn't as good on the Houston team.
like meeeee...

But to be serious for a second, you said a couple pages earlier that whoever goes from Houston is "on the Houston team" for this event. So this includes EVERYONE? Even if they haven't placed in the top couple people at tournaments? 'Cause I'm probably going, I'll be riding with Rockettrainer.

Plus I think I can take most of the Buttmontians anyway ;D (hopefully)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I should skip the arizona tournament just to show up to this. We can do a Hylian vs 4 other people crew match. I will use 4 different characters.

That wouldn`t be fair though...now that I think about it lol.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Eh, there's going to be a crew battle at the tourney this weekend?

Fascinating.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
@ tallman: lol ill be back in mid august. when im back from socal expect me to rock the hobo's ^^

@ jeremy: lolwut?

G

Gabe249

So i guess im gonna go.... :/

ummmm popertop you live in pearland right?

Could i meet up with you there so TGM can get both of us....

Xyro77

i have a truck. i drove 6 people in the back of my truck one time. I also took 5 people in the back of my truck 10 ten hours to Oklahoma......GOOD F-ing MELEE DAYS!!!!

Xyro77

f-yes! it was sweet. but my legs were tired big time. rofl, what did your parents say? and gabe, how sure are u to go to the event?

poptop, could gabe go to u house and i pick all u guys up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom