• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
yuh...also you picked falco on my meta ...thats the third thing youve got wrong...olimar is another gay spam only use him for cheapness character too though..we fight next week so whatever..

Esca

Smash Champion
Okay guys, to get to my house, take I-10 east to beaumont, exit on major drive and go north until major intersects with college street or highway 90 (its the same road). Take a left on highway 90 and go approximately 2.8 miles west, and there will be a big chemical plant if you go the right way. you have to take to the next u-turn to get to my house, and it's about .3 of a mile. There's a big yellow dumpster on my street, and a sign that says "your at big richs". My house is the first on the left, with an awesome black scion xB in the driveway.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
To everyone:

No Johns.

Seriously, don't make character Johns. If you think ANYONE is cheap and easy to win with, then you suck.

Kalo, you are NOT the best wolf in Texas.

TGM you are not the best Samus in Texas.

Everyone else:
YOU ARE NOT THE BEST IN TEXAS.

I am :).

CY

Smash Ace
See.Why, do you ever play Lucas any more? If so, $5 Lucas ditto if I go to Beaumont. To prove that Houston is better than Beaumont with any character, and seeing as how I'm like, the only Lucas main in Houston, I gotta represent.
i still mess around with him but i don't use him that often. we can play dittos though, idc.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
To everyone:

No Johns.

Seriously, don't make character Johns. If you think ANYONE is cheap and easy to win with, then you suck.

Kalo, you are NOT the best wolf in Texas.

TGM you are not the best Samus in Texas.

Everyone else:

my tournie results prove that i am.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Does anyone here besides me use sheik in brawl? Now that shes my main on wifi (still IC for offline though), I've been getting a lot better with her and I've only battled one sheik out there that's better than me so far. I wanna battle a sheik offline sometime though.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
25c MM at next hobo JF your Falco vs my Climbers
Am I playing brawl or melee? Either way I agree, but which am I playing?

Jeremy is too good, and Beaumont takes things too seriously.
I love me some Jake13... get a PS3 so we can play. And everyone on these boreds takes everything ever so seriously... you guys would have less stress if you just stopped kidding yourselves and admitted you sucked...

btw, i don't take any of this seriously, i just do this for fun.
TGM was the 1st.
Me and Mouf tied for 2nd...
Everyone else is just lame... who tries...

Jeremy, you're too good (from a couple pages back)

Allan, you're also too good (with the Buttmont and stuff)

Brawl can be too fun sometimes.
Lets start a band when GH4 comes out o.k? I got the basement, we just need instruments and skill.

Allan ur avatar looks more like samus with her head off :p
Who the **** invited you to this party...

At kissing *** and sucking ****. "According to my calculations Im only 3ft. 2in tall, and I annoy everyone."

I can try Allan. I'm at work until 6 but I can ask the parentals later.
Stop crying and get a girl.

TGM = Allan = Xyro77,

Dude, your mom told me to tell you, the doctor said it was nothing, she just has to stay off her knees for two weeks.

And I'm out.

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
hello again people, I've been lookin for a wii, but my ******* friend won't let me buy one of his he won in a raffle despite the fact he now has three wiis:mad::mad:

I've looked everywhere for one and so many stores don't have any. Is there seriously not ONE wii in the entire area of Houston for sale that isn't over $300? The only ones I've found are coming with $450+ BS bundles I DON'T ******* WANT. Ugh.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone here besides me use sheik in brawl? Now that shes my main on wifi (still IC for offline though), I've been getting a lot better with her and I've only battled one sheik out there that's better than me so far. I wanna battle a sheik offline sometime though.
I like to play as Sheik sometimes. She's extremely fun to play, even if she does suck.

Xyro77

The way the crew battle works is who ever goes from houston to the beaumont will be on the houston team. Since we will be playing in beaumont territory, there crew will have plenty of members to choose from. As far as i know. Houston will have stiltz,xyro,kalo,rocket,rofl,pop.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
So then the team would be stiltz, xyro, kalo, rocket, pop. Unless I surprise all of you with an amazing dedede? :)

CY

Smash Ace
Is anyone else going to enter the other games too?
I'm doing all four so I can waste my money.
I just have entirely too much of it.
peyton we need to have another smashfest at your house ASAP, that was too fun.

but aren't you staying at brent's house on friday?

Popertop

Smash Champion
@ Kalo: I was the extremely good-looking one. Naw, I'll wear my tux to the Beaumont thing so you can recognize me, I played Lucario at the tournament. He's my main I guess, but right now I just play a bunch of counterpicks. I'm waiting until the horrible gimps come out to finally settle with a main, but I won't cause I like differing playstyles.

@ Roflpwny: 2412 Shelia St. Pearland Tx, 77581
The entrance to the subdivision is right by a Papa Johns on 518 and directly across the street from a sub shop by the name of Lenny's. Once you are in the entrance, a left at the stop sign and follow the road to where it curves, and that's my house right at the curve with a grey ford focus in front. :)

@ CY: I no rite? Too fun. I guess I'll wait till Roflpwny gets here and then have xyro drive us up here or whatever. I dunno.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
double post=meh...

I THINK ROFL SHOULD DRIVE TO XYROS FRIDAY..THEN WE ALL GO GET POPERTOP THE NEXT MORNING AND ALL GO TO BUTTMONT...ALSO STILTZ COME TO XYROS >.>

Popertop

Smash Champion
popertop is the texas m2k when it comes to knowledge of the game and tech skill
lol basically considering I don't even own the game.
metagame = spot dodge dsmash

Next time y'all come over we'll play some street fighter
and guitar hero.
And whatever fighting games you have, I'm starting to get into them.

Xyro77

i recommend this for the crew battle.

Houston= Xyro,kalo,stiltz,rocket

Buttmont=Seewhy,esca,Take,poptop,rofl

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Will there be crew battles at hobo 7 at PnT. Oh yea I should be paid by then anybody want money matches on the 21st? Max I'm doing total for the day is 10 dollars >_<.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom