• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
1. your white as white can get. unless your a zebra u aint half black....

2. u live i 3rd ward so u can get drugs easier and so u can beat up on hobos for there sweet cardboard boxes.

3. u can own him in melee and brawl? i agree.

4. Im gonna be honest, i do like your trash talk. its so funny.

5. Jeremy, plz dont try and fool any one. the only felony u have is the one you got for stealing a USED sony PSP from gamestop. and guns, all you own is a nerf gun.

6. Jeremy, im pretty sure a trans-gender amputee, in a wheel chair, with no eyes and only using half of his brain can beat your @$$. If you have to get 9 people to take down poptop......your friends must be pretty f-ing weak.
hahahahahaha. but seriously, it would take 9 guys to take down pop, he is a **** BEAST kid.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
I believe so, because someone said if you bring a setup you get $2 (2? -_-) off the venue fee. Not sure exactly how much it is though, probably $5.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
screw venue fees....at least ill be making money off the tourny
if you bring more than 1 set up(like for more than 1 event) then ill wave the venue.

and i really dont see where you are making money.

lets go over kalo's expenses for the tourney:
7$ venue
10$ entry
5$ lost in MM to me

there's no prize for 6th... =p

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
if you bring more than 1 set up(like for more than 1 event) then ill wave the venue.

and i really dont see where you are making money.

lets go over kalo's expenses for the tourney:
7$ venue
10$ entry
5$ lost in MM to me

there's no prize for 6th... =p
OMG LOLZ!!!!!!!!! good one buttmont man.

to kalo: GET MONEY. I REAY DONT WANN TRAVEL TO BUTTMOUNTAIN BY MYSELF.

Xyro77

just a heads up. to buttmountain people:

Me
Kalo
Tyle
Rocket Trainer
1-3 random players

That is all the houston folk that will be attending our event. We can bring 2 tvs. RT may bring one. So count 3-4 tvs from houston going. Combined with the 2-3 you already have. Things should go smoothly.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
just a heads up. to buttmountain people:

Me
Kalo
Tyle
Rocket Trainer
1-3 random players

That is all the houston folk that will be attending our event. We can bring 2 tvs. RT may bring one. So count 3-4 tvs from houston going. Combined with the 2-3 you already have. Things should go smoothly.
good good, ill talk to you guys later

KRDsonic

Smash Master
o.O Everytime I check this thread the topic changes xD.

Hmm... my neighbor's comming back into town this weekend so I won't be going to the tournament. (Yay for someone to practice brawl against that doesn't include wifi again).

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
takeurlife...i dont use counterpicks...i use wolf...thats all i need also...so yeah maybe ill money match if i can

stiltz is going to the tourny btw

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
to show the ***got how homosexual meta is he did 3 dsmashes 19 NUETRAL Bs and like 5 up bs in the entire match...seriously he ****ing sucks..honestly anyone who picks meta is a ****ing douchebag

Xyro77

to decide who is better, mains vs mains.

that means kalos wolf vs your falco.

or my samus vs your falco.

u have an advantage in both.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
wolf vs falco...mm...you know you suck when you cant beat a wolf with falco ...lets do it

tgm get on ur aim

also i never checked the wolf boards before...they ****ing suck...

CY

Smash Ace
to show the ***got how homosexual meta is he did 3 dsmashes 19 NUETRAL Bs and like 5 up bs in the entire match...seriously he ****ing sucks..honestly anyone who picks meta is a ****ing douchebag
rofl, yea i agree that meta knight is gay.

but yea, i'm down for the MMs.

Popertop

Smash Champion
wolf vs falco...mm...you know you suck when you cant beat a wolf with falco ...lets do it

tgm get on ur aim

also i never checked the wolf boards before...they ****ing suck...
so is that why you never shine during your matches?
honestly you're neglecting one of the best parts of wolf.

M

MyTime123

ill beat cha, ohh and i wanna play some mm. How did i miss out on the party, whens this going down?

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i cant play a billion money matches ..i already need at least $17 dollars i have 0 dollars and im pretty sure im not getting anymore by saturday

Xyro77

Kalo, just get the money. How ever u do it. I dont wanna drive to buttmont by myself.
ROFLMAO, plz get to poptops and ll take both of you guys.

heytallman

CTALL
See.Why, do you ever play Lucas any more? If so, $5 Lucas ditto if I go to Beaumont. To prove that Houston is better than Beaumont with any character, and seeing as how I'm like, the only Lucas main in Houston, I gotta represent.

Esca

Smash Champion
Kalo, honestly man, you can't talk trash, considering i played my metakninght vs. your main, ask take how terrible my metaknight is, and by the way man, a win is a win, so if it takes your dumb *** 19 times to run into my neutral b to learn i spammed it, you deserved to lose, you're so **** lucky i picked my falco vs. your wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom