• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
ha so i hear you a skinny white kid with glasses who tries to talk black. yea, i'm sure you're really cool there bud.

so, have you ever seen a naked girl in person?
LOL! post a picture of any girl you even know LOL!!! Everyone knows I have the baddist girl in the city. In fact I yet to hear anyone say my girl aint fine. Mr.3000, T-Rex, XZalla, CeaserWTF, Ronnie, and Houston agree. As for the tries to talk black thing, that is awesome.

Yeah, stiltz said he'd bring two people, so get one from him. Jeremy.
A stiltz if you want to suck my .... I mean pick me up, then hit me back on the pm.

Now I don't have to punk Jeremy 'cuz someone already did,
Suck my balls.

Its funny how random newbs pop up during Brawl thinking there the ****, when really your all just random newbs. I would've owned you in melee, if you played, but now I have to own you in brawl... too bad.

I will be online tommorow to play online Brawl if anyone wants to get owned...

Esca

Smash Champion
Okay, this is what I got out of Jeremy's message.

"Uh, i don't want to ask him, because I know if I go, then I'm going to get spanked like my sister did last night, and I'm a has-been living in the melee days. Also, I'm going to be online tomorrow, which means I'm going to pick Zelda and usmash, then I might pick kirby and fsmash alot."

And Jeremy, considering any girl is hot to nerds, i'm sure since yours may have boobs, that they like it.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Okay, this is what I got out of Jeremy's message.

"Uh, i don't want to ask him, because I know if I go, then I'm going to get spanked like my sister did last night, and I'm a has-been living in the melee days. Also, I'm going to be online tomorrow, which means I'm going to pick Zelda and usmash, then I might pick kirby and fsmash alot."

And Jeremy, considering any girl is hot to nerds, i'm sure since yours may have boobs, that they like it.
So you picking me up?

And your going to say she's fine too.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
dugfinn....how about some zelda dittos?(your top in my book cuz ya be that host)
Wait... I what? Who? Huh? *scratches head* Are you talking about those random matches at PZ when I was screwing around with Zelda? But... Um, OK. *shrugs* I'll play you.... No one ever asks to play with me before....

Also, I'll bring my old school PKMN deck to HOBO 7 (Xyro77 is solo-ing it at HOBO 6). I challenge anyone to a pre-neo PKMN TCG, for the heck of it. You can Cinna and/or milk it up, if you want to raise the stakes, and make it interesting, heh.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Wait... I what? Who? Huh? *scratches head* Are you talking about those random matches at PZ when I was screwing around with Zelda? But... Um, OK. *shrugs* I'll play you.... No one ever asks to play with me before....

Also, I'll bring my old school PKMN deck to HOBO 7 (Xyro77 is solo-ing it at HOBO 6). I challenge anyone to a pre-neo PKMN TCG, for the heck of it. You can Cinna and/or milk it up, if you want to raise the stakes, and make it interesting, heh.
like pre neo?... i only play base set 1 i dunno...everything else is broken

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
sup all, this message will probably dissapear in a matter of seconds because of spam but

just saying hi to all the peeps i knew back in melee. just stoppin by after watching an old oc2 zero challenge match on youtube... man good ol days

brawl get any good yet? i see seths looking like the best in houston's brawl scene. so far with his consecutive top-placings... i guess its expected. the guy was friggin awesome with roy haha.

let me know if brawl gets good at all, or atleast faster paced. peace :D

P.S. yo jeremy let me see a pic of your lady mang :D

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
sup all, this message will probably dissapear in a matter of seconds because of spam but

just saying hi to all the peeps i knew back in melee. just stoppin by after watching an old oc2 zero challenge match on youtube... man good ol days

brawl get any good yet? i see seths looking like the best in houston's brawl scene. so far with his consecutive top-placings... i guess its expected. the guy was friggin awesome with roy haha.

let me know if brawl gets good at all, or atleast faster paced. peace :D

P.S. yo jeremy let me see a pic of your lady mang :D

it slowly got better and better...then at the last tourny 50% of the crowd picked meta so........yeah

Popertop

Smash Champion
As for the tries to talk black thing, that is awesome.

Suck my balls.

Its funny how random newbs pop up during Brawl thinking there the ****, when really your all just random newbs. I would've owned you in melee, if you played, but now I have to own you in brawl... too bad.

I will be online tommorow to play online Brawl if anyone wants to get owned...
Anyone who tries to talk black that isn't black or at the very least isn't ghetto deserves to be back-handed.

It's funny how Jeremey Feifer, who was terrible in Melee and is most likely terrible in Brawl, thinks he can talk **** to whoever he feels like and not show up ever and pretend like he's hard when he can't back up anything he says.
Anyone who is a scrawny white kid/can't fight does not need to talk smack. srsly.

Online is terrible...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ok i expect way more than 30 for the next event.

buttmont will lose.

Plz take all pkmn talk to PMs.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Anyone who tries to talk black that isn't black or at the very least isn't ghetto deserves to be back-handed.

It's funny how Jeremey Feifer, who was terrible in Melee and is most likely terrible in Brawl, thinks he can talk **** to whoever he feels like and not show up ever and pretend like he's hard when he can't back up anything he says.
Anyone who is a scrawny white kid/can't fight does not need to talk smack. srsly.

Online is terrible...
Wow, you are quite ignorant. Little history for your ***** ***.

#1, I'm half black.
#2, I live in 3rd ward, 77021 look me up.
#3, I can own you in both melee and brawl.
#4, I do talk **** to everyone. But everyone loves it.
#5, Do your background check, I have a felony for putting guns in the mouths of people who talk too much. Like you.
#6, I can beat your ***, and if I cant I got a 9 and about 15 dudes that can.

Good day, and please don't talk about things you know nothing about. ^_^' Please don't hurt me tuxedo man...

I feel a statement comeing on by TGm....

Xyro77

Wow, you are quite ignorant. Little history for your ***** ***.

#1, I'm half black.
#2, I live in 3rd ward, 77021 look me up.
#3, I can own you in both melee and brawl.
#4, I do talk **** to everyone. But everyone loves it.
#5, Do your background check, I have a felony for putting guns in the mouths of people who talk too much. Like you.
#6, I can beat your ***, and if I cant I got a 9 and about 15 dudes that can.

Good day, and please don't talk about things you know nothing about. ^_^' Please don't hurt me tuxedo man...

I feel a statement comeing on by TGm....
1. your white as white can get. unless your a zebra u aint half black....

2. u live i 3rd ward so u can get drugs easier and so u can beat up on hobos for there sweet cardboard boxes.

3. u can own him in melee and brawl? i agree.

4. Im gonna be honest, i do like your trash talk. its so funny.

5. Jeremy, plz dont try and fool any one. the only felony u have is the one you got for stealing a USED sony PSP from gamestop. and guns, all you own is a nerf gun.

6. Jeremy, im pretty sure a trans-gender amputee, in a wheel chair, with no eyes and only using half of his brain can beat your @$$. If you have to get 9 people to take down poptop......your friends must be pretty f-ing weak.

Xyro77

if u could get to poptops, i could take u guys. infact, if u dont mind riding in the back i could take all u guys.

Xyro77

hmm, well then give me an idea. i cant get u at your house because that would mean i would need to leave my house by 6am to get u. then travel over 3 hours all the ay back to buttmont.

Popertop

Smash Champion
rofl come chill at my house, it won't be that bad I promise. this makes the drive to beaumont and back way easier than going to and from katy.

and I don't need to argue on the internet because everybody is sixteen year old girls.
it's too bad I can't post any rule 34 here because that would be hilarious

Popertop

Smash Champion
Tgm you've never seen me play melee good.
I'll admit I'm quite terrible, and when I played Dawn at Hobo 5 i got ***** six ways till sunday I won't lie.
And I thought Jeremy was/is terrible at melee?
Whatever.
25c MM at next hobo JF your Falco vs my Climbers

Rofl quit complaining! It'll be fun I promise, and although it's a little far, you can take I-10 to beltway 8 and it should be less than an hour. come on Rofl you know you want to.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Not a good idea.

Anyways, I'm off to sleep. I gotta be up at an ungodly hour to be at work early. Night fellow smashers.

Popertop

Smash Champion
:(
I forgot everyone isn't free from parental control.
I can assure you I'm responsible, and my parents can vouch for this,
but if you can't come then that's that.

Jake13

Smash Lord
See.Why. (and Beaumont in general) have ******** posts, but the one asking if Jeremy had seen a naked girl a few pages back literally made me fall out of my chair.

What are you, ten? Hahahahahaha. Jeremy is too good, and Beaumont takes things too seriously.

In all sincerity, See.Why: Have you hit puberty? LOL

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Houston drama...

Wow..

I think I am finally getting used to it :).

*infinites houston*

Muahahahahaha

M

MyTime123

yeah, a bunch of children puffin up there chest! its more entertaining than what i was doing, plus its way cheaper=)

CY

Smash Ace
See.Why. (and Beaumont in general) have ******** posts, but the one asking if Jeremy had seen a naked girl a few pages back literally made me fall out of my chair.

What are you, ten? Hahahahahaha. Jeremy is too good, and Beaumont takes things too seriously.

In all sincerity, See.Why: Have you hit puberty? LOL
in that case, i'm a 10 year old who will kick your *** sir.

btw, i don't take any of this seriously, i just do this for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom