• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, I guess I will go to Beaumont after all. Do people need to bring set-ups?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
CNN NEWS REPORT!!!!!!

6/9/08- Xyro challenges every player in Buttmont,tx to a MM of 5$(main vs main). If he wins 3-4 of the fights he will grab enough delegates to be the next president of the United States.

PS: plz bring set ups. Tournaments suck if there are no setups.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
lol, you say that cause you know marth is a terrible matchup with samus

but hell, ill do it. if you can finish 13th with that low of a tier, i can overcome that matchup

edit: we can always use set ups! keep in mind we can also use some set ups of guilty gear XX AC along with Tekken 5 DR and SC3

you get 2$ off venue for bringing them

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Marth vs Samus is in marths favor.

So if buttmont accepts the challenge. That means we have.

Esca=olimar
Take=marth
SeeWhy=toon link.

all of hese are at 5$ a pop. Can ya dig it?

Esca

Smash Champion
Hey guys, serious news flash here. Get your vehicles topped off on gas wednesday, because Saudi rose on their prices. We now have to buy oil from them for 136 dollars a barrel, so gas is going to raise to over 5.00 by friday. Get your vehicles filled up soon.

CY

Smash Ace
Hey guys, serious news flash here. Get your vehicles topped off on gas wednesday, because Saudi rose on their prices. We now have to buy oil from them for 136 dollars a barrel, so gas is going to raise to over 5.00 by friday. Get your vehicles filled up soon.
wtf, are you serious? that is bull****.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
...everyone who doesnt wear a pink bow is gay...

also i beat escas falco with MK and i never use that ***....WATCH OUT IN MONEY MATCH XYROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

also is there going to be doubles at this buttmont tournament?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Question: will the rules be the same as the one posted on the first page (minus Port Town as a counter-pick, plz)?

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
well i dont feel like spending 3 hours of my saturday in a car when brawl isnt that much fun anyway i dunno...

ROCKETTRAINER DO YOU PLAY POKES?

Esca

Smash Champion
...everyone who doesnt wear a pink bow is gay...

also i beat escas falco with MK and i never use that ***....WATCH OUT IN MONEY MATCH XYROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

also is there going to be doubles at this buttmont tournament?

also, i beat your wolf with my mk, who i picked up virtually that day, i dont even main falco rofl, my falco is a joke, aha. and you shouldn't worry about xyro and mine's money match, you should bring some for ours though.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm b-mont crew. I main Lucario I guess, but I don't know who I'll use in the MM with you...
Now I don't have to punk Jeremy 'cuz someone already did,
and I don't wanna get started on Kalo's pink fingernails,
but I'm getting into SFA3 and it is Fuuuuuuuun.
Buttmont LOL. Srsly what's with all the gay jokes?
no homo

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
hey yall good times at the HOBO and popper that slide thingy helps out allot thanks for the tip and hopefully i will throw a smashfest of nothing but melee

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
So yea, a bird took a massive shi** on the windshield of my car today and it reminded me of the butt r**ing Sethlon's falco gave me last saturday. My tears taste so bitter.

Personally, I believe a 20-30 person turnout would be pretty good. That's a nice bit of change to be won.

It's been awhile, but I play pokes. : )

Bahahaha Buttmont, I can't believe I never came up with that before.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
So yea, a bird took a massive shi** on the windshield of my car today and it reminded me of the butt r**ing Sethlon's falco gave me last saturday. My tears taste so bitter.

Personally, I believe a 20-30 person turnout would be pretty good. That's a nice bit of change to be won.

It's been awhile, but I play pokes. : )

Bahahaha Buttmont, I can't believe I never came up with that before.
stilts:wanna play..its been only about a month since ive played but i play marriland.com standard competitive rules...

also stilts just out of curiousity who are you doubling with?

w00tbix

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
also, i beat your wolf with my mk, who i picked up virtually that day, i dont even main falco rofl, my falco is a joke, aha. and you shouldn't worry about xyro and mine's money match, you should bring some for ours though.
oh wait hey ****..you didnt beat my wolf....suck a **** honey

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
stilts:wanna play..its been only about a month since ive played but i play marriland.com standard competitive rules...

also stilts just out of curiousity who are you doubling with?

w00tbix
Same here. I do like item clause though, I believe it cuts down on stall teams since a cornerstone to those teams is leftovers recovery on all the pokes. One of the reasons I stopped playing was because I got tired of running into that hippowdon, blissey, skarm etc. team over and over : P.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Same here. I do like item clause though, I believe it cuts down on stall teams since a cornerstone to those teams is leftovers recovery on all the pokes. One of the reasons I stopped playing was because I got tired of running into that hippowdon, blissey, skarm etc. team over and over : P.
well i dont well i dont use skarm bliss cress garchomp snorlax ..or any of the super ******* pokemon...but i use 3 leftovers....so i dunno...item clause is goofy but i only have 2 actually walls so....come on....

you pick meta:psycho: lemme have my lefties

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
well i dont well i dont use skarm bliss cress garchomp snorlax ..or any of the super ******* pokemon...but i use 3 leftovers....so i dunno...item clause is goofy but i only have 2 actually walls so....come on....

you pick meta:psycho: lemme have my lefties
Lol I never said I wouldn't let you have them. I've gotten used to the fact that most teams aren't formed according to item clause since it's not a rule used very often.

and correction, I'm an Olimar main who uses metaknight for olimar counters. : )

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Lol I never said I wouldn't let you have them. I've gotten used to the fact that most teams aren't formed according to item clause since it's not a rule used very often.

and correction, I'm an Olimar main who uses metaknight for olimar counters. : )
yuh actually i bred a team of just cool pokes recently:

jolteon umbreon scizor milotic swampert tyranitar(not tyraniboah)..so its all cool...

also again out of curiousity,who you doubling with?
:confused::confused::confused:

Doxa

Smash Rookie
anybody want to carpool to b-mont? I don't want to drive up there alone and would prolly prefer to be a passenger since I've never really driven there myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom