• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I'll change that then. And yes, let's get together some time and play. Just tell me when and where lol $20.
Change what? Im confused? I got my own crib so you can either come here or we can chill at my moms who i think stays closer to you.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I'll change the number of people who are able to read you easily to two. Jake and me.

And wherever is fine lol just choose a place.

Btw, I added the results from Whobo 3, added JeremyFeifer's information, and added the information about TYS 15 to the OP.

I also just realized that I can't attend TYS 15 <.< it's on the second weekend of April instead of the first lol fml.

darkatma

Smash Hero
1: Lee==/
2: Silly Kyle==
3: Oscar==
4: Broly==
5: Vash
5: Jake13
7: Tsc
7: Von

really guys? really?
i am disappoint..

is lee the blawl player lee martin?
i know who silly kyle is and i am for sure you guys should've beaten him.

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea what that is supposed to be lol it looks like something from the first few 3D video games like DukemNukem or something.
It's minecraft; a game that was my idea but was perfected by some guy who is now filthy rich.
Actually, I had been making an MMO that would let the players build the world as they go. Not exactly like minecraft, but very similar. I had abandoned the project because I was spending too much time on it and not enough with school and family. This was 3 years ago.
If you don't believe me, I'll post screenshots.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
It's minecraft; a game that was my idea but was perfected by some guy who is now filthy rich.
Actually, I had been making an MMO that would let the players build the world as they go. Not exactly like minecraft, but very similar. I had abandoned the project because I was spending too much time on it and not enough with school and family. This was 3 years ago.
If you don't believe me, I'll post screenshots.
BS

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Did I not tell you to just tell me when you want to play..

You too tree xD
Von Im free usually Friday-Sunday.

713-518-7166

txt me when ever you can roll over here and we can play at my crib. Im tryna get another tv, cause right now the two hear are both 1080p... so. Its not too good for melee.

Gea

Smash Master
Snag some component cables / get an HD box if you want to play on a HD TV. Also if your TVs are plasma + component + game mode they probably won't have lag. LCD though...

MT_

Smash Ace
By the way that "Lol.........." was supposed to be in all CAPS but I forgot that you can't have an entire post of all CAPS so it wasn't a sarcastic kind of "Lol... that kid is so immature" but more of a "LOL THAT WAS HILARIOUS".

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, A.R.K. III (NOW featuring Justin Wong, Fubarduck, Lil Majin, and many more great players!) is coming up THIS SATURDAY in Conway, AR! We are expecting at least ~150 people with games such as Melee, Brawl, Project: M, SSF4, BB:CS, Tekken 6, Arcana Heart 3, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and more! Players are coming in from at least California, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Mississippi, Tennessee, Louisiana, and Arkansas!

Note that our tournament is now sponsored by Game On Apparel, Shadaloo.eu, Borderland Games, Broken Tier, and the Bat Cave, which will each be providing additional prizes and bonus pots for our tournaments. Also, well-known regional modder DaRabidDuckie will be on hand to provide dual mods (PS3 <-> 360) for fight sticks.

If you have ANY questions, please post on here or on the official tournament thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298654. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional Smash community as a whole. Thanks guys!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Hurry up and get that TV then lol

We need more people in the north side. There's actually someone really close to you that we go to a lot now. We should hold a smashfest there some time or something if he's ok with that.

Diglob

Smash Cadet
Vooooon, let me know if you can play this weekend ("weekend" being "from now until Sunday") or next weekend. I wanna try to get some practice in for the TYS next Saturday.

Also, Tarzan, sorry for not being in contact with you at all. >__>; Getting around is hard seeing as how neither of us have a car to ourselves and I felt bad for troubling your friends with driving you over here. Next year, though, I'll have a car of my own, so we'll be able to play quite a bit. Show me what it means to be the king of G-town, cuz I'm gunning for your title. =)

Diglob

Smash Cadet
Nah, haven't played Tarzan since...since...September...? I think...?

Friends are not for using. Any decent Yu-Gi-Oh! player knows that. >__>;

And I'll see you if you come down here. John is going to go to visit his brother in Arlington, so I'm immobilized for this weekend... :/

Top Bottom