• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Some of these tvs have brawl hooked up wit no one playing on them but this a bias ****ed up tourney.

In other news, peach in brawl is as close to melee as you can get.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Brawl only has strings, not legit combos.

MK going uair->uair->uair->uair doesn't equal a combo.
Or the various characters that can string bairs.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Seeinf how I haven't played in two years I wish I could be practicing right now.

Btw ANYONE want to do some friendly MM's tommorow. Other than jake.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Lol jeremy I see how it is ;p
You play to much, I haven't played in aleast a year so... Yeah get the f out of here. n_n"

As for syba, I choose to believe no matter how long I stop playing and how long you keep playing you'll never be on my level cause you lack mindgames so... Possibly.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I can't v believe I'm saying this, its 3:30am I just got it if this gay rave (actually kinda fun) up here still at anime mat. I'm so tied I'm going home. Don't know if I'm going to melee tourney. I know task talk it up... But I sat threw 23 hours of brawl. /uck this sh/t.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Good games everyone. Played a lot of good friendlies.
Next time i need a better team mate XD Sorry mike! :scared:

Broly

Smash Lord
WORD OF ADVICE GUYS. FANCY=****

love you leemartin. i had you though...=[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Oscar my boi wrecked me/vash so he was the MVP. ggs

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts!

1: Lee - ****
2: Silly Kyle - Sick peach! we didn't play to much, but you're awesome for repping AZ.
3: Oscar- MVP award goes to you for keep h-town in the top 3
4: Broly - Stop trying to hustle noobs like me with bogus MMs haha
5: Vash - falco is soooooo broken xD
5: Jake13 - What happened bro? Naw, it's all good, you **** as always. I don't think we played at all this time around. :( We'll have to do some friendlies next time.
7: Tsc - I thought about what you said about getting lots of reads but not capitalizing on them enough, and you're absolutely right. I guess part of that can be attributed to nervousness and not having my own controller, since I seemed to be messing up stuff I normally wouldn't, but it's still something I need to work on. Also, you souldn't get so frustrated in tournament, watching you SD on last stock on Dreamland was tough.
7: Von - lol we had the dumbest tourney match I've ever seen! After game 1 I knew I didn't have much of a shot so I decided why not have a little fun and bring out the DK.
9: RedHalberd - You're good. I saw you placed pretty high in brawl so congrats. You should play melee more though! haha It'd be cool to play you again. Maybe if I go to a national or something.
9: Inui - didn't play you...
9: Grinin - you suck
9. Turaz - I don't remember who you were... :(
13. Ripple - Nice Roy! You ***** me with it early on. I felt like I was playing like ****, but meh **** is ****.
13: BSL - I don't know you either... hmm
13: Opdm - MIKE! Fuuuun friendlies, it was great talking with you about random ****
13: Leaf - We didn't play, but maybe next time. Enter melee next hobo
17: Rayne - I don't think we played either...

Now that I think about it, I missed out on playing quite a few people I hadn't met. :( But it was fun, I need to play some smash again soon.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I'll MM you when I think I can at least make it seem close. xD

Vash is really good, and I was playing like crap for most of the day, but no johns, I got outplayed pretty bad. I just take it as a learning experience, like pick up on things I wasn't doing and learn from my mistakes.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
We probably wont get the results for this cause i think the brawl people have it, and they dont care enough about melee to put them up.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I thought you mofos wanted to play melee. Come by the crib and play, or host.

Syba lets get together and play for some green. And by the way the only reason I wouldnt money match jake is cause he reads me better than anyone. He reads me better than ronnie ever did.

Top Bottom