• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2016 Housing or Spilt Hotel Cost?

Ninja!

Smash Rookie
My friend and I would like to go to Evo, but to make sure we could afford it, would anyone be willing to Split Hotel cost or let us pay for Housing? Thanks.

Last edited:

Dr.Lulz

Smash Cadet
Me and My bud are looking for 2 more people to split cost with. It would be about 120 per person for thursday night- monday morning. Message me if you're interested.

KKSgaming

Smash Rookie
I am looking for brother might have had 2 friends bail on him. I am not sure if he is in bally hotel tho. if that matters.

KKSgaming

Smash Rookie
he said he will split room with 2 more people but must be drug and smoke free peeps.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I am looking for brother might have had 2 friends bail on him. I am not sure if he is in bally hotel tho. if that matters.
offer is already gone. I'll let you know if one of the dudes can't make it
Are you looking for people to stay with or people to stay with you/your brother? I can't tell which.

Last edited:

MrB_Tortuga

Smash Rookie
Anyone know of/staying in any cheap motels near the venue? Can't pay much for a hotel and my car is a little too small to sleep in :/

Dr. Eggplant

Smash Rookie
Anyone know of/staying in any cheap motels near the venue? Can't pay much for a hotel and my car is a little too small to sleep in :/
Hey, you still looking for a place? I just booked a hotel room and would be willing to split it.

Top Bottom