• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Housing for WWS

Satanpute

Smash Cadet
There will be two kind of housing :
-People who'll arrive directly in Dijon
-People who'll arrive from Paris (because Ouagadougou-Paris is easier than Ouagadogou-Dijon)

We'll try to organise some global trip from Paris to Dijon so that everyone go together in a group to Wakuwaku.

Please try to contact parisian people for housing if you arrive in Paris. We'll hope some French parisian players will manage to find some housing spots at their place so that you can

Note that you can sleep in the venue from Friday 22th to Monday 25th.

Housing :

People who can house in DIJON :

•Satanpuuu (20 spots)
-Deimos (from 25/07)
-Bjay (from 25/07)
-Blubolouis (from 25/07)
-Leon
-Mr.R
-Greward
-Marcbri
-Lifes
-Syd
-C7A
-Garian
People who can house in PARIS :

•Leon (2 spots)
-Mr-R
- Marcbri

Blubolouis ( 1 or 2 )

PEOPLE WHO NEED HOUSING
Please say what trip you'll have to do and on which dates.

•Paris > Dijon
-

•Dijon > Paris
-

•??? > Dijon
-

•Dijon > ???
-

•??? > Paris
-

•Paris > ???
?

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
I reserved 7 place at satan's house for the strangers, lets see how many people need to get housed then I will nominate who can go

Mr R : sure you can

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Alright thanks Leon94 :)

LOL who wants to get SATANS housing :o

ngfc_0

Smash Apprentice
I've been checking the bus and train schedules and I find it really hard for me to reach the venue by public transportations :(

I'll do the trip Portugal-Paris-Dijon by train and the sooner I can arrive at Dijon is at 18h15 (at 17h35 if I can buy a TGV ticket 30 minutes before it leaves station and if I don't get lost in Paris).
The last bus to Messigny-et-Vantoux passes vaillant Divia at 18h21 and Sunday there's none.

So, if someone will sleep at Dijon center Saturday night and be back Sunday, I would like to have a ride to the Venue Sunday morning.
If not, google maps says it's 10km/2hours walking from Dijon Ville station, which is doable. With a map I can reach it, but in case I get lost can I phone the tournament organizer to guide me?

ngfc_0

Smash Apprentice
That works for me :), thank you!

I'll send you a PM later.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Lol I'm in 2 places xD.

Btw we'll try as hard as possible to not need housing, just like at BBI, but keep those spots for now just in case we have to go some days before/stay some days more.

Top Bottom