• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - CEO 2014 Housing for out of state smashers?

HaZarD2kv

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaZarD2kv
Hello all, I'm from Memphis, TN and would love to go to a national in my beloved Atlantic-South. I'm trying to set-up housing for the upcoming event and would like to know if we (Memphis crew) could stay at someones place who would be willing to have us. If there is another thread about housing then I will take this down. Soooooo, any takers?

HaZarD2kv

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaZarD2kv
Awesome dude, I appreciate it. Anyone else is more than welcome to use this as a housing thread.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
I'm probably bringing a carpool of 4, and all we would need is carpet, a roof, and smash. If you need compensation, we would certainly oblige. If anyone knows anyone who is willing or is willing to give us this courtesy, it would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom