• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hoping Peachette gets released as a Character!

MagicalGirlFan

Smash Rookie
She would be the first magical girl technically to be featured on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate I really hope she is one of the upcoming characters to be able play & fight with. Hope she'll be included in one of characters to purchase.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
I had a cool idea where Toadette would be a character, and her down B would have her put on the crown and change to Peachette, giving her a Peach semi-clone moveset.

I don't think it's very likely right now but I like the idea.

MagicalGirlFan

Smash Rookie
I had a cool idea where Toadette would be a character, and her down B would have her put on the crown and change to Peachette, giving her a Peach semi-clone moveset.

I don't think it's very likely right now but I like the idea.
I really like the idea of the character Peachette when it came to fruition. She can have her own magical powers too.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
She would be the first magical girl technically to be featured on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate I really hope she is one of the upcoming characters to be able play & fight with. Hope she'll be included in one of characters to purchase.
Zelda is actually the first magical girl though

MagicalGirlFan

Smash Rookie
I really do hope so as well! I'd purchase Peachette in a heartbeat! I really want her...

Last edited:
Top Bottom