• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE! Full Results Up!!! Brawl finals Uploaded.

M@v

Subarashii!
Fill in characters you know.

I apologize about the livestream. The internet was super screwed up and we couldnt keep a stable connection. Im hoping we can get it fixed tommorow.

Brawl Doubles 10 teams
1: A pun about the color blue (ITT and Blue rogue) ($60.00/Split) :sonic:+:wario:
1: Shugo and lynx24 ($60.00/Split) :metaknight:+:toonlink:
3: Maverick Hunters (M@v + Colaya) ($20.00) :metaknight:+:ike:
4: Team WVU (BCD + Lewk) :dedede: :dk2:
5: Miu storm (YUMA + MIU)
5: Tactical Waft (Miro + Vegeta) :warioc:+:marth:
7: team Jmo (Jmo)
7: dirty hippies (Boro Jed)
9: Chuck Norris vs bruce lee vs batman (Space thing and s124)
9: Jarvitz + sleek :zerosuitsamus:/:lucas:+:zerosuitsamus:/:luigi2:

BRAWL SINGLES 30 entrants
1: Kenji(Shugo) ($145.00) :falco:
2: Blue Rogue ($72.00):wario:
3: M@v ($35.00):falco:
4: Links24 ($23.00):toonlink:
5: King ($7):pikachu2:
5: ITT ($7):sonic:
7: Col :marth::ike:
7: apollo:wolf::fox:
9: CREWS:kirby2::dedede:
9: Samsonites:falco:
9: Lewk:dedede:
9: PhoenIX:sonic:
13: bix:falco:
13: Bowz:falco:
13: space thing:lucario:
13: Miro
17: boro
17: Vegeta:marth:
17: Yuma
17: BCD :dk2:
17: Chuck Norris
17: Mozz:ike:
17: Vocal
17: Miu:lucario:
25: jarvitz:zerosuitsamus:
25: sleek media(forfeit)
25: Jmo
25: Dan
25: Lex
25: Zack

Melee Doubles 6 teams Round robin

1: The Squid totally beefed it! (Hungrybox + Lake) ($80.00)
2: Team **** (Lime + Vudujin) ($40.00)
3: What the Hell (Buford Cloud 777)
4: Lon to the next one (Lon and carroll)
5: Ultra blank (col + tite)
6: Team sonic (R0H + Cavedweller)

Melee Singles 23 entrants
1: Hungrybox ($138.00) :jigglypuff:
2: William MurderFace MurderFace MurderFace(Vudujin) ($69.00) :luigi2:
3: cobalt ($23.00) :falco:
4: Krazy Knux :fox:
5: Allan
5: Squishgar(thelake) :zelda:
7: toki :marth:
7: cavedweller
9: Tite
9: Carroll :marth:
9: silent swag :shiek:
9: zyine
13: RzeroH
13: Samsonites
13: lon :falco:
13: Pickes(Vyke)
17: col
17: boon
17: Vici
17: space thing
17: Dan
25: bufrod
25: emma watson's boyfriend

Brawl Videos

Grand Finals:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDqhV0LBlSM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS2SxERYrvw

Winners Finals:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mSzavkob_8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GwaBNegoMo

Loser's Finals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nauK4kJ_wv8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQ0FT2_lcg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWVKe05aEpU

M@v

Subarashii!
That Random scrub Kenji ***** everyone. Took out Shugo's Wario and blue Rogue's Falco. yikes.

M@v

Subarashii!
Not yet. I got melee tomorrow still. I recorded some though.

Losers/winners/grands got recorded.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Good **** falcos!!! Sry I couldn't partake in the breadfest myself :(. Good to see all the right people placing higher! Good **** Mav, Col, and ITT for representing GE so well :D.

Now SOMEBODY please host something less than 2 hours away from me. I'm getting lonely over here! :(

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
iirc
the mains count was:
mk: 0
snake: 1
diddy: 0
falco: 9001
ics:0
pika:2
tl: 1
wario: 2
pit: 2
lucario: 1
fox: 2
zss: 1
sonic: 2

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Lol my new brawl name is kenji. let it be known. and ahaha for someone believing id actually play wario xD

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
1: Kenji ($145.00) :falco: Nice Job beating tyrell!
2: Shugo ($72.00):wario: You should take *certain* matches more seriously. Once BYAA! and DeaD get back i'm gonna pick you up and we're having a smashfest in Akron
3: Blue Rogue ($35.00):falco: Kinda glad I didn't have to fight you, but at the same time I wanted my revenge.
4: Links24 ($23.00):toonlink: Stop outplacing me... We're doin more smashfests so I can learn how to fight the randomness.
5: King ($7):pikachu2: Thanks for chattin on the way back. Made the trip about 10 times faster.
7: Col :marth::ike: nice job in dubs, you did work.
7: apollo:wolf::fox: I heard about you, you looked pretty good when I saw you play PhoniX. I wanted to play your fox but never got the chance.
9: CREWS:kirby2::dedede: Nice job almost beating Links24. Close set.
9: Samsonites:falco: Didn't really see or talk to you much.
9: Lewk:dedede: Same as above.
9: PhoenIX:sonic: Finally got to actually hang out with you for a while. You should totally travel a bit to more tournaments. Team Sonic was awesome.
13: bix:falco: sup?
13: Bowz:falco: Wifi Falco!
13: space thing:lucario: GGs, your Lucario was fun to fight
13: Miro
17: boro
17: Vegeta:marth:
17: Yuma
17: BCD :dk2:
17: Chuck Norris
17: Mozz:ike:
17: Vocal
17: Miu:lucario:
25: jarvitz:zerosuitsamus:
25: sleek media(forfeit)
25: Jmo
25: Dan
25: Lex
25: Zack

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Add the player's real tag in paranthesis next to their alternate name.

ex:

Kenji (Shugo)
Shugo (Blue Rouge? Hunger? wut?)
Blue Rouge (Arty? definitely not M@V obv)

Edit: It's simply the more official way of doing things. Just saw the spoiler thing btw. Don't do that.

M@v

Subarashii!
We trolled a few people. Mission accomplished. Changed the top three to their real identities ;)

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Premium
There's always room for more bread.

Also, wow NEOH. I go away and all of you step your games up. Especially you, Links. Been eatin' your Wheaties, huh? Great jobs!

Links, I'mma be ready for your Toon Link next time. Look forward to Mario and some surprises.

M@v

Subarashii!
Tell people to start putting it as Kenji(shugo) for a while. Then switch to kenji completely

solecalibur

Smash Master
Pretty good turn out for melee , I fail at melee but so fun to watch I should probly come down with neoh to watch some

Kawasari Mimoto

Smash Cadet
playing Touhou 10.5: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody!
Sorry I couldn't make it, wanted to though. I live in the PA area, very close to Pittsburgh, actually.. I wanted a chance to play against HBOX, myself. A friend of mine wanted me to come, but alas, I couldn't come due to work along with several other things. I main a Falco (current) and did main a Jigz for fun though, lol. Anyways, grats to hbox for winning, and I watched some of the videos, looked like great sh*t. I saw LAKE up there too, good stuff. I think LAKE knows "Andrew", so LAKE, if you're on SmashBoards, I'm sure my friend Andrew wants to drop a hello. (:

-AYU/UGUU

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Fantastic tourney, had a ton of fun :D

Shoutout time!

M@v - Thanks for putting this tournament together. It was worth every second of the five hour drive from Delaware.
Samsonites, cavedweller - GGs, our matches were really fun :D
Vudujin - Good **** man. You were absolutely terrifying to play against in loser's finals. Show Ka-Master and Eddy Mexico who the best Luigi in the world is!
Hbox - Great experience playing you, it was the first time I'd played a top pro. It was really fun, thanks a bunch.
Alan - Falco dittos with you are still awesome <3
Krazy Knux - Vicious tech skill, good ****. I'd totally have teamed with you if I had brought more money, sorry :(
The Lake - Still the best Zelda. Good ****.
Zyine - Awesome Ganon, dude.
Emma Watson's Boyfriend - CMU pride!

I know I'm forgetting people, I'll edit this if/when I remember.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
First off, I gotta say, TEAM LOVE, you guys are the effin bomb. Together with your buddy, you three were one of the best groups of smashers I've ever seen. We didn't get to play together much, but our matches were a blast, and I hope you'll come back to Pittsburgh to play once in a while. I'll be happy to house.

JARVITZ my man, you came far in the last year! We struggled together as a pick-up team, but our matches were some of the most memorable and entertaining at the whole event. It's a shame we went out so early, because I felt we were finally starting to hit our stride in the sixth game. I have no regrets! I was also thrilled to see your comeback in your first singles match. Out of everyone I saw, I think you had the most improvement. Keep playing and having fun, and most importantly, never give up, no matter how many stocks you fall behind! And don't forget to call me for a game once in a while!

M@V, you *******! Somehow another tournament passed, and I still haven't gotten to play you one-on-one, which is even more upsetting now that I know you ranked high in singles. Even so, props to you both in doubles. I went into that first match thinking I'd toy around, lol. I really underestimated your ability to work together. After that ******, however, I had to slap you in the face the next match to restore honor (you better post that one). Next time, you and I gotta play, but it doesn't have to be that long; join my buddies and I for some smash while you're in town.

Dirty Hippies, you better show up for the next one! What a way to go down, but I don't blame our match on one bad trip. You had to pull alot of momentum for the finale of game three, and I give you credit for making it happen. I forget where you're from, but if you're local, come play at our place sometime.

Everyone else, it was great. I wasn't impressed by the turnout of previous tournaments, but the group that showed up on Saturday was nothing short of excellent. Everyone was friendly, cool, and close in terms of skill level. Meeting people like you is the reason I still go to these events. Let's stay in touch and organize another tournament soon.

M@v

Subarashii!
people forgot to hit the save replay button after matches, so the only sets that got recorded were singles winners, losers, and grands. So we get to see me getting super *****, me getting kinda *****, and shugo ****** blue rogue.

Been nice if people remembered to hit the button for dubz.

Top Bottom