• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 3! ATL NORTH/MIDWEST REIGIONAL! PA/OH/MI/MD/VA/WV/FL?!/and more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
YO

who wants to house NC?

carroll, it'd be cool if we could house with you guys, but anything would work i guess.
On this note, IL melee would love housing too. Kels, Tink, Myself and 1 more (maybe dart, not sure who it will be yet tho)

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
i was all about housing some OoS peeps for this.. till i became homeless. looooooool

ill keep you posted. if im able i can fit 4-5 peeps for friday night. i think but im not sure when the time comes closer ill let you guys know.

just decided im winning this. like FO REAL

M@v

Subarashii!
Just got my old job back today and my boss already scheduled me for this weekend :/ Already tried to get her to switch it but she won't so far. Imma try again on Sunday.
Just tell them you had pre-set arrangements for this weekend before you started work.

BERSERKER NEEDS TO START DOIN TEAMS !!
teams Umbra? :D
The only time berserker ever does teams is when him and I go Mario Brothers :mario::luigi:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol now they have me set to work the weekend of COT 5 too!! I might be quitting this job asap lol!!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Dart doing that name search!

My car is confirmed with Kels, Tink and Dart. Possibly Trail too. Chicago's finest at this tournament.

M@v

Subarashii!
Just a general note, its looking like the turnouts for both melee and brawl are going to warrant pools. I really dont know how big they will be/etc. until I see the actual turnouts, but assume pools to make a perfect 32 man bracket. If we dont get 32 for either event, I'll either just run a bracket or do seeding pools. That way everyone gets more tournament-quality matches in ^_^

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
With NC coming and IL coming and MI coming and your locals, there should be 32 people AT LEAST lol

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
sounds good.

m@v you wouldn't happen to have housing available, would you? or be able to direct me to someone i can PM for housing details? we have 4-5 coming, probably 3 for melee and 1-2 for brawl.

we would arrive pretty late friday night.

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
This is gonna be HUGE! Still uncertain about being able to house. doubt it.

Keitaro, I know arban goes with you to tournaments, if he ends up going, I may be able to house you guys. (My dad knows him from our skype calls)

M@v

Subarashii!
sounds good.

m@v you wouldn't happen to have housing available, would you? or be able to direct me to someone i can PM for housing details? we have 4-5 coming, probably 3 for melee and 1-2 for brawl.

we would arrive pretty late friday night.
No sorry. My housing is already reserved. Id check in the pittsburgh thread in atl north or post it up here like you did

Robfox

Smash Lord
No I don't. I'm most likely not even getting to this anyway.
U DO DAMN IT !!! nd dawg, we haven't played since BR3 -_____-

The only time berserker ever does teams is when him and I go Mario Brothers :mario::luigi:
LOL ew XD but M@v HMU I need to ask you some questions since chibo didn't answer me -__-

EDIT: nvm, no pittsburgh tourney for Rob -__-
still HMU tho M@v

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll Money match any Mario o_O...5$, Wolf vs Mario@Jimmyfosho and Golden Joe (Sleek Media)?

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
I'm not much for gambling, but I'll be glad to show you the power of a manly Mario. Y'all can feel free to bet if you like.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
That's fine kind sir. Wolf tis' manlier. His mustache and beard are far superior. Starfox>Mario bros. :troll:.

But in all seriousness, would anyone pick me up from the megabus that's like 4-5 miles from here? I'd be there at 12:30. Someone not playing doubles pick me up please if possible?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Would you like to have our rematch here, Seagull?

Thanks to Texas I am playing better than ever. :)

M@v

Subarashii!
That's fine kind sir. Wolf tis' manlier. His mustache and beard are far superior. Starfox>Mario bros. :troll:.

But in all seriousness, would anyone pick me up from the megabus that's like 4-5 miles from here? I'd be there at 12:30. Someone not playing doubles pick me up please if possible?
I would if I wasn't running the tourney :3. Is it dropping you off downtown?

We should play. Its been a while :)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Sure. But be forewarned, I'm the Xyro for Wolf's vs Peach's. When Xyro namesearches into here, I want his Peach slaying resume. We can compare lmao.
I would if I wasn't running the tourney :3. Is it dropping you off downtown?

We should play. Its been a while :)
Pittsburgh, 10th St and Penn Ave <There. I checked and it's like 4-5 miles from the venue. I don't want to drive 4 hours and megabus is cheaper. Help please :bee:?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
oh wow I'm in the title lolll

idk if I can make it though, depends on the work situation

sorry robfox, if I come to this i'm prob teaming with TKCK

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Sure. But be forewarned, I'm the Xyro for Wolf's vs Peach's. When Xyro namesearches into here, I want his Peach slaying resume. We can compare lmao.
Peach?!?!?! YESSSSSSSSS! I took down, Illmatic, Silly Kyle, Nicole, Razmakazi, KingBeef, Praxis, Kosmos and many many unknown peach players since brawl came out. I dont know much about wolf but i want to see some high level wolf vs peach(illmatic) asap. Seagull, come to a HOBO in tx. Your buddy NOID got treated like a freakin king and ill do the same for you. Gimmi dat wolf foo.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Pittsburgh, 10th St and Penn Ave <There. I checked and it's like 4-5 miles from the venue. I don't want to drive 4 hours and megabus is cheaper. Help please :bee:?
Oh, come on. I make that drive every two or three weeks. Perhaps I could help give you a lift, although I usually leave at weird times.

Also, I'm interested in the Peach player. To be honest, I've never really seen a good Peach in Brawl. Sounds like it could be a tough match.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Peach?!?!?! YESSSSSSSSS! I took down, Illmatic, Silly Kyle, Nicole, Razmakazi, KingBeef, Praxis, Kosmos and many many unknown peach players since brawl came out. I dont know much about wolf but i want to see some high level wolf vs peach(illmatic) asap. Seagull, come to a HOBO in tx. Your buddy NOID got treated like a freakin king and ill do the same for you. Gimmi dat wolf foo.
Hahahaha. Maybe sometime Xyro. I want to play you. I know your only Wolf practice is like Kalo and KRD?

My resume: King beef, SSR, Excel Zero, Kyon, Nicole, and of course the random Peach's.

I wanna play Ill too.

I'll come to the next Whobo if I can get housing. I want to see how I do in Texas also.
Oh, come on. I make that drive every two or three weeks. Perhaps I could help give you a lift, although I usually leave at weird times.

Also, I'm interested in the Peach player. To be honest, I've never really seen a good Peach in Brawl. Sounds like it could be a tough match.
I don't know about you, but gas prices are really really high. I'm already attending CoT5 the week before. I don't know what your job pays, but if you make the travel that much then it must be a nice job.

Skyson

Smash Ace
it will be me, i need a teammate. fox marth falcon ganon player, who wants me? :D
Hey you. :3

BRAWL AND MELEE TEAMMATES?

Also, Ohio says hello to this. Didn't read all 7 pages, but can't see any Ohio love in here. D:

I AM MAKING IT TO THIS. CARROLL AND DART, MAH BROS.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Apparently, although Ohio -knew- about this, nobody has taken any action as of late.

I plan on making this. I will do my best to find an OH driver. As a last resort, I could make the trip myself, but I'd need some people to come with me to cover gas. I dislike driving long distances, but how the **** could I not do it last resort for my favorite Melee state and my two OoS bros? <3

M@v

Subarashii!
Apparently, although Ohio -knew- about this, nobody has taken any action as of late.

I plan on making this. I will do my best to find an OH driver. As a last resort, I could make the trip myself, but I'd need some people to come with me to cover gas. I dislike driving long distances, but how the **** could I not do it last resort for my favorite Melee state and my two OoS bros? <3
I know the NEOH brawl guys know about this too, and every single tourney I've held in Pittsburgh, a NEOH car has come. See if you guys can get 1 or 2 cars of brawl/melee players here.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
idk if I can make it though, depends on the work situation
What.

It's a Saturday. What are you doing, working?

It's 4th of July weekend. What are you doing, working?

I'M COMING TO THIS (ABOUT 60% CHANCE ATM). WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WORKING?!

Get your butt outta Ghost College and come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom