• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HomeMadeRage: The Return of Junglefever

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
ay yo, wens da next tourney? i aint finna be on dis one but i'll be bout the next one?

and get at me bout sum smashfest so i can dust of the sticks no homo

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I guess I can give melee singles a try ^_^
I can bring a gamecube, disc, and unlocked memory card, but I dont have a T.V. :(

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I guess I can give melee singles a try ^_^
I can bring a gamecube, disc, and unlocked memory card, but I dont have a T.V. :(
That's fine, we'll have a few of the building's TVs rolling around so you can set up your Cube on one of those.

ay yo, wens da next tourney? i aint finna be on dis one but i'll be bout the next one?

and get at me bout sum smashfest so i can dust of the sticks no homo
Next tourney after this is probably going to be The Big House: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304965

... which you should have heard about by now, if not, I'm not doing a good enough job advertising it, lol

Lovins

Smash Rookie
Don't know anybody (hopefully at least a couple of you know me from Goldeneye though), but I'd like to come out there for 64, sounds pretty cool. Only about 45 minutes away from me. Don't think I can get there in time for Melee though, besides I suck anyways. How many people are expected to enter Smash 64?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Don't know anybody (hopefully at least a couple of you know me from Goldeneye though), but I'd like to come out there for 64, sounds pretty cool. Only about 45 minutes away from me. Don't think I can get there in time for Melee though, besides I suck anyways. How many people are expected to enter Smash 64?
I'm guessing somewhere between 10 and 20... it's really hard to tell because almost none of the Smash 64 players are active here on Smashboards. We're definitely running it though, it's been way too long since we had a 64 side event.

Xx1derxX

Smash Cadet
ima be thurr for mayleh. Perhaps with an entire setup, i can def bring my cube/disc/card though, also i needz a teamypoo. just might see whats good with 64 too, if i can afford it.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Melee Singles entry is changed, back down to $5 per person.

Lots of local hype for this one, so I'd much rather ease in new players than overwhelm them.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I thought football traffic wouldn't be an issue since the UM game starts at noon, but apparently the streets are still somewhat crowded? So we're gonna start late, no hurry.

Top Bottom