• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Home Run Records

SuperMasterHand

Smash Journeyman
I did 1098km with Ganondorf, I've seen people making already 1100+
Here it is (sorry for potatoe quality)

You cannot imagine how happy when they annouced HRC back, it was my favourite mode back then, I really like that they give the Bat only after 6 seconds, In smash 4 all the characters had the same strat with throwing the bat over and over, now people have to get creative with the moveset of all the 80 fighters

ocorena

Smash Rookie
I got a 1092 this morning, but I've also seen those 1100+ videos and I'm not sure I want to grind it out further now that I've hit over 1000.

SuperMasterHand

Smash Journeyman
I made 474Km with Luigi, I did't see any video of a better score yet, but I'm sure it can me optimized.
Has anyone ideas to improve the strat ?

SuperMasterHand

Smash Journeyman
Don't know if there are still people caring about HomeRun nowadays, but I've been trying this mode really hard this year (top 5 record with some characters) and made a compilation montage with bloopers :)

Basically I'm using pause buffering techniques to get near frame perfect Bat Drop/Throw or Catch

Top Bottom