• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Home Run Contest resources/websites

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
Ok, I'm gonna list a bunch of the websites that might help you find videos or strats.

www.folderol.net/hrc-records.php
Folderol, run by SSkeeto, has a record list with all of the WRs. It also has a place where you can post your scores and see how you and your individual scores match up. Known for shutting down every so often, but regardless, it's the best place to find updated scores. Supports NBD and NBA scores as well as normal hrc.

www.folderol.net/HRCguide.php
Another project of SSkeetos, this guide is about 2 or maybe 3 years old, and has most of the WR strats on it. It also has some old videos, and a chart to figure out how far CH/MH/tipper will go at certain %s, among many other things. Very well made, and although outdated, it can really help HRC beginniners find strats. Like folderol's hrc ranking site, this is also known to shut down at times.

www.ssbm-rankings.net
Similar to folderol's ranking site, although less popular. Also supports btt among other things.

www.ajp.no-ip.org
ajp's site has all of his videos. These range from his personal hrc and btt videos to all the WR videos, and even to all AR (Frame by frame) records he's achieved. All video files are available for streaming.

www.ronyan.com/tipohrc
My personal site, thanks to Ronyan. Go there to find the current mewtwo WR video <_<;;

www.youtube.com

This is where you can find most of the vids you'll need to see. My videos are all on there, as are sin's, as well as many other players.

Sin's youtube account is "sin2324"
My youtube account is "madmailler"
marth1: "smashssbm
Tatsuya: "TatsuyaNV"
Skywalker: "t3hskywalker"

Let me know if you want me to add anything! ^^

Cort

Apple Head
Those are some great links to help people get started. I'll add those missing youtube accounts to my list.

TokXilChaos

Smash Rookie
Hmm...

I'll make an updated HRC guide for you >_>

I have nothing else to do except wait for my NV copy anyway....

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
My Youtube is IceClimbersxPxNx but my videos have no sound, and it's too dark to see, but you still kinda can see.
I think my record posted is like 3000 ft w/ my main. (Ice Climbers).

It keeps going up, I think it goes up to 9999.9f ft/m.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
I look on youtube to see how ganon does his HR is good.... lets just say i didnt have the patience to get very far ones. I only made it 6k ft with ganon

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
So uh... Literally none of the links work for me. Anyone else having trouble?

Top Bottom