• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Home Run Contest High Scores

Clad

Smash Rookie
Ice Climbers: Co Mid, 330% afters

1961.2 PAL RECORD ^^ i think 2000m is possible...

Anthony5767

Smash Rookie
Thanks, it's what I can do for right now until I either get faster somehow or just stop. I'm at 75k now in HRC and I'm trying to reach 80k.

Ominous

Smash Apprentice
hello there i'm trying to get up to 3000 on home run with sheik... dus any one know how i can do this

Anthony5767

Smash Rookie
Nice Clad! How do you do those shorthop BDs without having the bat hit the bag?!

I just got 9k with Ganondorf and it will be a while until I can get anything higher than that, but it all boils down to is more batdrops.

Improvements:
Yoshi - 4k Aerial CH @246%

I am working on 3k'ing Mario and Fox.

AdibM

Smash Rookie
And I thought my 1500 feet with Yoshi was good. :x Can't quite pull off the bat thing just yet.

alcoady

Smash Ace
funnest thing ever, neutral the bag as many times as you can across the field without letting it hit the ground, then full jump falcon punch and see how far you can get it

Anthony5767

Smash Rookie
New Records:

Kirby - 2022.0 Tip@148%
Samus - 3401.7 That may of been a CH or MID@216%

and to clarify my Yoshi - 4075.9
Total---791xx.x
Working on getting a hit around 180% with Falco, I just learned how perform his double hits without the bag getting knocked back, oh, sometimes the double hits do less than 33% and that before the damage reduction starts kicking in?

Fox- BIH@19x% working on busting 3k with him soon.
Oh yea, I am also trying to figure out how far the bag would go at 170%, 160%, and 150%, any ideas? I am aiming for atleast 3k out of one of those percentages so then I could boost my HRC total to 80k and be done with it all.
By the way, I am having trouble on those 29%er bat drops with Peach. I have tried increasing the batdrop speed, just immediately Dair after the batdrop, i've tried doing both..what is the kicker?

Thanks

Anthony5767

Smash Rookie
YAAAE!

Captain Falcon - 45xx.x 266% after AFP

Total - 80,00x.x feet

I'm thinking about retiring now.....after years of Smash, or just a nice long break...

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Hey, just got into HRC, decided I'd rather do NBAs than standard batdrops first, is there a compilation of NBA WRs anywhere?

gameandwatch84

Smash Rookie
What is the bat drop technique? I've never heard of it, and i've got 2000+ with every character, and 78,775 point something total feet.

ISMFOF

Smash Cadet
What is the bat drop technique? I've never heard of it, and i've got 2000+ with every character, and 78,775 point something total feet.
the bat drop technique is this technique where you get the bat jump above the sandbag drop the bat then right after the bat hits it you do a down air attack (works best with characters that have down spikes like gannondorf and ike etc.) the bat knocks the sandbag ever so slightly in the air and your downspike sends it straght back down and you usually pick up the bat in doing this, so you can start the cycle over again.
*note: this technique works best when the sandbag is laying down (after you attacked it) if its standing it still works its just harder.

ISMFOF

Smash Cadet
I saw a good one the other day with Ike and some one else, hitting the bag 21,000+
i saw that one too (ike and IC were both green i think), that strat looked so easy, since ike has such a strong eruption some people made bigger strats that sent the bag even farther.

the record used the same characers and they got 35,000 ft. (so i dont kno why they would post this replay where they only got 21,000)

unless you mean 21,000 m
because thewn thats pretty far.

Top Bottom