• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Home of the ROBSquad - R.O.B. Social Thread

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Yes, it's always nice to be surrounded by my fellow ROB users :3
Especially since there's not a lot of us.

Oh well, it's nice to be here. I'll do my best to be apart of this forum as much as I can.
:)
Welcome to the R.O.B.Squad! We accept all, so no need to worry about fitting in.

Jorgesmash365

Smash Rookie
sup, beepos. I'm Zeph the Blue but you can call me Zeph. been a pretty old member here though most of the time I lurk. I did try to help out on the ROB Brawl and PM forums a while ago. I'm studying game development and am currently the best smash 4 and PM player in my college (though honestly that's not saying much). just now I'm starting to get into the competitive scene, and I managed to get top 40 out of 120 in my first tournament despite the fact that I could only practice on the 3DS for a WiiU tournament. I'm hoping to get better in both singles and doubles and destroy the competition with lasers and gyros. by the way, I usually use the SNES (purple) color, the Wii (white and cyan) color, and the Virtual Boy (red) color. also, autocancelled Nair to Down smash may be a thing.
I'm glad to be a R.O.B main

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
BTW, I got my R.O.B. amiibo a while back. it may be his grey colour scheme, but I love it all the same.

I also now have an amiibo for each of my Smash mains, I use the bell pose for G&W.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
I'm probably just gonna ask for my 5 mains' Amiibos for Christmas this year. Probably going to ask for the Retro 3 Pack and use the gray and white R.O.B. just for display, put him next to the Famicom R.O.B. when I get that one.

Last edited:

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
been a while since I have seen a quad post.

Lol you prob don't wanna do that.

KefkaTheMighty

Smash Champion
NNID
SpikeSpiegal777
Ayy Lamo
Here I am Again.
If anybody is interested in fighting me my NNID is SpidkeSpiegal777. If you can't see it on my profile that is.
I'll largely accept any friend request, but be sure to mention that you're from the ROB forums so that I don't accidentally decline u.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Always gonna shine again
Not quite sure if reference to robot in movie (which does look like a R.O.B. but actually isn't, I think), or somehow to EarthBound song of "Pollyanna"...

Jorgesmash365

Smash Rookie
Not quite sure if reference to robot in movie (which does look like a R.O.B. but actually isn't, I think), or somehow to EarthBound song of "Pollyanna"...
It's from Sesame Street but it's cool to find another person who knows about Earthbound

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Could I too?
:gawmelee:
Stop following me man! First ICies, now R.O.B.?!?!?!

Lol, just kidding.

It's from Sesame Street but it's cool to find another person who knows about Earthbound
EarthBound is a great series. If you really want to talk about it, c'mon over to the Ness social. Or you could go to the Lucas social, but I won't be there since I prefer Ness over Lucas.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Won another tournament with our favorite robot here in ohio :). I will have about 5 vids i'll post here on the boards as soon as they are up so you guys can all see and lemme know what you think of my play.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I want to remind any tourney goers out there that practice and preparation is one thing, but please make sure you get plenty of rest and eat well on a tourney day.

101supertails

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0404-7554-8942
.........Hello there everyone. My name is 101supertails and I'm new here. I am a R.O.B. Main who has been playing R.O.B. for about 10 months now, and I decided to join smashboards so I can learn more about our little robot friend, and so that I can test my skills with other R.O.B.'s out there.

nintendonaut

Smash Rookie
.........Hello there everyone. My name is 101supertails and I'm new here. I am a R.O.B. Main who has been playing R.O.B. for about 10 months now, and I decided to join smashboards so I can learn more about our little robot friend, and so that I can test my skills with other R.O.B.'s out there.
Hullo! Nice to meet you.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Welcome to the R.O.B. boards! Beep boop bop!

Onoh

Smash Cadet
NNID
benclaremom
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!
I want to remind any tourney goers out there that practice and preparation is one thing, but please make sure you get plenty of rest and eat well on a tourney day.
Hey Mister Eric! I know you don't know me but I wanted to say congrats on signing with Haven eSports! I don't know if you know Acestarthe3rd but I watch his videos and he mentioned you so I decided to look at your tournament videos. You do some crazy stuff with R.O.B.! (I've tried to do more gyro setups with my R.O.B. and their working well. ) You definitely deserve a sponsor and I think you're really cool.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Hey Mister Eric! I know you don't know me but I wanted to say congrats on signing with Haven eSports! I don't know if you know Acestarthe3rd but I watch his videos and he mentioned you so I decided to look at your tournament videos. You do some crazy stuff with R.O.B.! (I've tried to do more gyro setups with my R.O.B. and their working well. ) You definitely deserve a sponsor and I think you're really cool.
Thx! <33 Actually, yes I know Ace in real life. I was the one that helped him get to his first offline tourney. Very sweet guy. Pleasure meeting you!

Last edited:

MrBumboose

Smash Rookie
NNID
Alexz
3DS FC
1349-6203-3902
I'm also trying to get into competitive sm4sh as a R.O.B. main, but I only have a 3DS and I'm less than average at this game #ROBSquad?

Furret24

Smash Master
I'm also trying to get into competitive sm4sh as a R.O.B. main, but I only have a 3DS and I'm less than average at this game #ROBSquad?
You wanna play in a bit? I'm less than average too.
:gawmelee:

Last edited:

Clock Tower Prison

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5215-3120-4820
Good that you found Mister Eric. Ace is better than the average but if you want to watch true skill look to others. Also your avatar is really cool.

Top Bottom