• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
MK is definitely hard but not COMPLETELY impossible. You just have to really know the match up and play super safe/smart.

-!-

Smash Lord
Okay first of all have you played samus damage racking is out of the question cuz MK's up+B idk about tornado though and fighting MK how am i supposed to space him my only tool is zair and maybe D Tilt if I wanna degrade it and make the match last longer. Now what do u call decent what would u call a decent percent cuz im sure as hell know its not 150-170% on MK no less a light char I could use the charge shot but what self respecting MK would be here have a free charge shot maybe a nub but lets say im fighting someone like xdeath cuz he actually knows how to play MK and I know that he would be all over me like flies on **** oh and even if i get a charge shot off there would have to some distance between us cuz of the god **** start up frames. So how would this match be winnable again???:confused:
By your post I'll just assume that ur not anywhere near good enough to beat someone like Xdeath which means anything I tell is gonna be on Mute.

Now haven't we met before? Like, didn't we just saw each other this passed Saturday? if you're who I think u are, we played in Port Charlotte in Low tiers... my 30 mints Falcon was going to beat you're Samus which is your main. it was last hit, nd I tried to get Fancy and F. Punch u but Falcon sucks nd its too slow that when u landed on the stage u managed to barely block and hit me. Awesome set really, but getting to the point... sadly u almost lost to me who had never played that sucky character and then u lost grand finals to my brothers mario... which he never used... btw that was two sets cuz he lost Winners Finals.

Not much of comparison but if u have a great mind, u can do better.... if u dont u get stuck complaining :ohwell:

Like I had said, MK is only as gaaaaayyy as its user ;)

btw I'm not trying to be a ****, just saying :)

-!-

Smash Lord
Mech is right. I know my skill level could be the same as metaknight player and they will still most likely beat me. I mean half of the best players ranked in the world don't play MK for no reason.. It's just not fair. Like I feel completely hopless in this mu. But Squirtle does ****. Shame I have to be hindered by his awesome retarted older brothers; Ivysaur and the winged but not so dragon charazard. I hear if you beat a good MK the Brawl credits roll after the set lmao

imo To beat any MK u have to be better then the player since MK is really broken (regardless of the character) Squirtle is really good, Charizard has his moments and Ivysaur = Giving a free stock! but PT is hard to master, still havent seen anyone better the Reflex

gallax

Smash Hero

imo To beat any MK u have to be better then the player since MK is really broken (regardless of the character) Squirtle is really good, Charizard has his moments and Ivysaur = Giving a free stock! but PT is hard to master, still havent seen anyone better the Reflex
this is a legit statement.

Mechmainiac

Smash Cadet
lol that's funny but on a serious note, if his smarts are good... He could take on an decent MK. he would need to work 5X more but it could still happen. There's a couple of moves that kill at decent percentage, nd racking up is not xtremely hard with her.
By your post I'll just assume that ur not anywhere near good enough to beat someone like Xdeath which means anything I tell is gonna be on Mute.

Now haven't we met before? Like, didn't we just saw each other this passed Saturday? if you're who I think u are, we played in Port Charlotte in Low tiers... my 30 mints Falcon was going to beat you're Samus which is your main. it was last hit, nd I tried to get Fancy and F. Punch u but Falcon sucks nd its too slow that when u landed on the stage u managed to barely block and hit me. Awesome set really, but getting to the point... sadly u almost lost to me who had never played that sucky character and then u lost grand finals to my brothers mario... which he never used... btw that was two sets cuz he lost Winners Finals.

Not much of comparison but if u have a great mind, u can do better.... if u dont u get stuck complaining :ohwell:

Like I had said, MK is only as gaaaaayyy as its user ;)

btw I'm not trying to be a ****, just saying :)
Thank you for the irrelevance no seriously MKs all over the world thank you for your post I come at you with reason you trample it with how gullible u are along with a john oh and I like how you u tried to say ill assume anything I tell is gonna be on Mute. very cunning :laugh: making it like I dont respect Xdeath oh no hes really good so y shouldnt he play MK he will win more right I mean **** why bother with anyone.

Aaaaand F.Y.I. how do you think a MK is going to play with money on the line hmmmm I wonder :confused:

why dont we just ban mk? >__>
I dont understand I mean how long has this game been out and TBH im not really into this game as much as the next guy but every tier list I have seen MK was at the top and when my friend showed me the MU chart I was like ( MK has no bad MU thats just stupid it actually made me feel sick man :urg: ) after that in my eyes it seems like if you master MK alot of other chars are void and a small amount of the roster can beat you

this is a legit statement.
U know what this IS a legit statement thank you 4 pointing that out

Back when Luigi's was legal in FL, a player tried to counterpick me to that stage trying to be gay.

I picked MK and outgayed him and I won.

Only time I ever used MK in tourny. My MK sucks.
Well you were just doing your best too bad though this only shows why MK should be banned cause you didnt explain why GGs mansion is as you call ANTICOMPETITIVE

Mech is right. I know my skill level could be the same as metaknight player and they will still most likely beat me. I mean half of the best players ranked in the world don't play MK for no reason.. It's just not fair. Like I feel completely hopless in this mu. But Squirtle does ****. Shame I have to be hindered by his awesome retarted older brothers; Ivysaur and the winged but not so dragon charazard. I hear if you beat a good MK the Brawl credits roll after the set lmao
at least i have people with common sense listening and I thank the people who are hopefully going to get that MK ban started LMFAO about the credits :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: just maybe but its only a rumor but yeah nice picking up the Pokemon trainer Squirtle is hands down the boss of the trio Charazard isnt THAT bad he is just the u bring to smash rocks with your head lol its just when you get Ivysaur thats when you really have to hold your ground cause yay teather recover For The Loss cause of edgeguarding and all the lovely gimping you can do to the poor plant well wish ya the best of luck:bigthumbu

-!-

Smash Lord
ohh sorry I guess u didn't understood my post, it meant my mind>then urs not johning that I lost lol I could careless though that win would of felt good. But yea u understand what I mean? I'm not saying Xdeath is bad, don't confuse my words with what u want to hear I just had him as an example of MK lvl.

But yea if I had told that u could win against MKs of that lvl what are u gonna tell me? Lol ur gonna repeat urself again nd again. So whatever I say won't matter :/ if ur mind is not at least to Xdeaths... Then I understand why u complain, just quit if u don't like this game its not hard. Being Samus nd not be willing to learn MUs better doesn't help get better :)

gallax

Smash Hero
Ok debate setteled. Mk is broken but beatable. Just get smarter if you really wanna start beating mk users. Metaknight is beatable. He certainly is frustrating to play against, but so is diddy kong imo. I hate bananas. Pt is an underrated character, but its due to an extremely higher learning curve. For the dude that uses PT, i wanna say that you need to learn to mix-up ur attacks and be random with PT. Once you get repetitious with PT ur opponent can figure out how to win easily.

If anyone here wants to aruge why or y not stages are anti-competitive i will do so with them.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
All this MK talk....

First and foremost, no matter who you are playing against and what character they are using, if you don't have confidence that you will win, then YOU WILL NOT WIN. This especially goes for characters that are better than your own because it's always going to be an uphill battle. Take it from me, I main Mario. He's a terrible character. However, I've taken time to learn the matchups and as a result, my Mario is pretty beast. As far as MK is concerned, does he deserve to be banned? IMO, he absolutely deserves to be banned. But since that probably will never happen, we will just have to deal with the gayness. Not to sound mean or anything, but if you want to get better, you're going to have to learn that MK matchup.

-!-

Smash Lord
All this MK talk....

First and foremost, no matter who you are playing against and what character they are using, if you don't have confidence that you will win, then YOU WILL NOT WIN. This especially goes for characters that are better than your own because it's always going to be an uphill battle. Take it from me, I main Mario. He's a terrible character. However, I've taken time to learn the matchups and as a result, my Mario is pretty beast. As far as MK is concerned, does he deserve to be banned? IMO, he absolutely deserves to be banned. But since that probably will never happen, we will just have to deal with the gayness. Not to sound mean or anything, but if you want to get better, you're going to have to learn that MK matchup.

Now that is manly :)

Imo MK shouldn't be ban, I hate him though, but if he gets banned people will start complaining more on the next broken characters lik Snake nd Diddy... But that's just me

gallax

Smash Hero
Diddy more than snake will be complained about. Same with pit, gaw and ddd. Pit players cna plank now without having to worry about fighting a mk. Same with gaw. DDD is being held back big time due to mk players and their tornado spam. IF mk is out ddd will be higher up on the tier list. Snake has blatant weaknesses and can be exploited np. What i see a lot of people doing in that MU is not knowing how to manuever around grenades while still being able to pressure the snake or even knowing when the snake is vulnerable when throwing a nade.

-!-

Smash Lord
I can see that being the case yea I agree. Snake would most likely go down. I hate Pits lol nd Falco Will at least stay on top three imo

snake is a terrible character. Once you are in the air the opponent should not let you touch the floor without tacking on at least 30 damage. He has one of the worst recoveries in the game and has no aerials to approach with. He is vulnerable to nearly every chain grab in the game. The only reason someone should play snake is if they like blowing **** up

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Who needs aerials to approach when you've got grenades and mortar slides? I will agree that Snake can get juggled though...until he pulls a grenade out.

-!-

Smash Lord
Snakes basic gameplan is building a wall of constant explosions nd punish the approach, doing that will make it harder to be thrown Into the air nd get destroyed. Snake is not that weak, he has the tools to make anything even with the right play.

Mechmainiac

Smash Cadet
ohh sorry I guess u didn't understood my post, it meant my mind>then urs not johning that I lost lol I could careless though that win would of felt good. But yea u understand what I mean? I'm not saying Xdeath is bad, don't confuse my words with what u want to hear I just had him as an example of MK lvl.

But yea if I had told that u could win against MKs of that lvl what are u gonna tell me? Lol ur gonna repeat urself again nd again. So whatever I say won't matter :/ if ur mind is not at least to Xdeaths... Then I understand why u complain, just quit if u don't like this game its not hard. Being Samus nd not be willing to learn MUs better doesn't help get better :)
Thanks for more irrelevance now try saying something close to this conversation please I mean come on man learn to argue.

Ok debate setteled. Mk is broken but beatable. Just get smarter if you really wanna start beating mk users. Metaknight is beatable. He certainly is frustrating to play against, but so is diddy kong imo. I hate bananas. Pt is an underrated character, but its due to an extremely higher learning curve. For the dude that uses PT, i wanna say that you need to learn to mix-up ur attacks and be random with PT. Once you get repetitious with PT ur opponent can figure out how to win easily.

If anyone here wants to aruge why or y not stages are anti-competitive i will do so with them.
Buuut conversation over okay why is GGs mansion distant planet anti while picto and frigate orphan are

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
mmmm with some BigGulp.gif :laugh::laugh::laugh: oh almost forgot Butter.gif
LOL dudee i play mk nd as gay as mk is he is beatable like gallax just said. I could loos to a jiigyly puff if shes good enough nd plays it right. she might have to time me out or w.e it takes to win. if you cant put the effort to beating a mkk being a smarter player then the opponent then offcourse youll never beat a mk in the world. its all in your head like the way i beat your mainn nd everyone was saying i was gonna get wrecked nd i beat u with mario which i never play. i played it safe nd just playd a smart game. either wayyy my point i BEt 5$ MM that shiekssbms samus can beat Xdeaths mk in normal stages. atleast take a match but im sure that match is winnable nd i bet bet again MM that shiek can beat ur samus in a ditto no offence nd he dont really play samus he plays it for shxts nd giggles plays it off the basic of the game.

OH nd Xdeath W should MM mk dittos but you cant quit the game when your loosing dawg u got me?

gallax

Smash Hero
Buuut conversation over okay why is GGs mansion distant planet anti while picto and frigate orphan are
First of all, i believe gg's is a truly competitive level. It may favor chars with chaingrabs like ddd and pikachu and other chars who can dtilt lock etc.. but it only favors. The best evidence i have that this stage is fine is when will beat mikehaze's ddd. Argue all you want that mikehaze has a bad ddd, but the fact is he is an extremely, extremely smart player and no matter what his ddd is good at worse. Getting beat by dk with ddd on arguably one of ddd's top 3 best stages just goes to show you that any matchup is winnable on this stage. And unlike common belief, the ceiling to that stage isnt as low as you might think. The sides are though XD.

As for mansion i thoroughly believe that it promotes circle camping and poses a cave of life scenario, which is truly in the anit-competitive nature. The argument against my beliefs are that you can break down half of the house and therefore prevent the cave of life scenario as well as track down you target better since he will have less platforms to jump around. The bbr was divided with their beliefs on this stage, as well as distant planet.

Distant planet is a hard one due to two big factors. The frog and the sloped edge which can be used for planking and hardcore sharking. With the frog, people were basically upset that the frog was an element that could just instantly change the entire game around by killing someone. The main point that refutes this were things the gg's bomb and the clap trap on japes. Even though you should be airdodging through the blocks and can tech the clap trap.
There have been some quirky glitches found with the frog killing people too. But, you shouldn't be on the frog unless you have been pressured over there. Plus, it con provide the factor of helping you recover. As for the planking and sharking, the stage provides an item for which you can potentially use to hinder the planking. If you are getting sharked there are plats for you to jump on and room for you to safely maneuver around. You can also move to the left part of the screen to avoid getting sharked. And the stage also provides a planking deterrent with the rain. If done incorrectly, you can die real easily from the pressure of the rain. Overall there wasn't any real concrete reason to ban this stage since we never had the chance to gather real evidence as to why this stage needs to be banned.

If you want to know why frigate is used and considered competitive im gonna have to decline explaining this one. It should be blatantly obvious why this stage is a counterpick.

And as for pictochat, the reason its a competitive stage is because all of the hazards can be avoided. If you get grabbed and thrown into a spike or a flower, its truly your fault. You should have known that the hazards where there and should not have approached or approached the way you did. If you were forced into a bad position and hit into a hazard, that the reward that your opponent gets for their good spacing. Getting rewarded for a erad is not anti-competitive. The only part of this stage that really provides any merit for stage ban is where a line is drawn from the left corner to the upper right part of the screen. If someone is trying to recover and that part pops up it blocks the edge and can kill chars needing to grab the edge to live.

-!-

Smash Lord
Thanks for more irrelevance now try saying something close to this conversation please I mean come on man learn to argue.
I'm not even trying to Argue here lol just trying to prove a point being calm... u don't want to see, simply cuz ur not smart enough at this game to learn and improve :) I have been telling u stuff that has to do with what we're "arguing" about but u can't seem to understand it quite well... Lucky you I think Gallax had a more simple and understandable post that maybe u can understand what my point is... heck u quoted that same post :laugh:

Ok debate setteled. Mk is broken but beatable. Just get smarter if you really wanna start beating mk users. Metaknight is beatable. He certainly is frustrating to play against.
but I think what u want to hear from me is something like this...ur right, Samus has no chance at all at beating ANY MK at all, she sucks so bad that shes consider to be in the Garbage Tier along with Falcon, Jiggs and so on. Theres no way and no point in playing this game if ur gonna main her, even if MK is banned she still sucks and wont be a big difference... heck the only way she can be good is if 90% of the characters are banned and ur left with Jiggs, Falcon, maybe Link and thats it lol but of course you already knew this since u main her, and u know her limits. thats why u dont even enter tournaments cuz u know full well that Samus is a bad character, probably the worst one even Jiggs beats her... maybe pick up ZSS??? shes like 1000% percent better :) give it a try dude, u got this!

how was that??? I think I sticked with the main topic of our whole argument right???

gallax

Smash Hero
Ok, the matchup for samus vs mk is like 65:35 in metaknights. Would ya'll agree? If you agree that its no worse than 75:35 for samus vs mk than you are agreeing that this matchup is still winnable.

Unwinnable=100:0

Btw, there is a point where a mk user reaches where they are smart enough to never lose to a samus, no matter how smart the samus is. Mk has too many safe options and is too hard to kill with samus. The best kill moves with samus are dtilt, fsmash, and dsmash. Her bair can kill but super hard to hit with. Even then her fsmash and dsmash are unreliable. Dtilt is usually only comboed out of jab>dtilt unless u read an airdodge in front of you and it only kille like around 130% with good DI. But i could be wrong eventually. Samus can be pretty tricky sometimes.

-!-

Smash Lord
Ok, the matchup for samus vs mk is like 65:35 in metaknights. Would ya'll agree? If you agree that its no worse than 75:35 for samus vs mk than you are agreeing that this matchup is still winnable.

Btw, there is a point where a mk user reaches where they are smart enough to never lose to a samus, no matter how smart the samus is. Mk has too many safe options and is too hard to kill with samus. The best kill moves with samus are dtilt, fsmash, and dsmash. Her bair can kill but super hard to hit with. Even then her fsmash and dsmash are unreliable. Dtilt is usually only comboed out of jab>dtilt unless u read an airdodge in front of you and it only kille like around 130% with good DI. But i could be wrong eventually. Samus can be pretty tricky sometimes.
u are waaaay better then me at putting words together XD

That's basically what I have been trying to say. Samus is not gonna go and beat a godly MK, i.e. M2K/Dojo, but a smart Samus could beat an MK thats not God-Like or at the very least someone totally random thats decent... and those kill moves where the ones I had in mind too. Unfortunately I dont see any good Samus that has enough dedication and smarts to actually fully understand her and take advantage on those that look down on her and surprise them with a win.

That Ike guy named San is an example, do u see any other Ike player that is insanely good???? I've seen him beat MKs, DDDs, Diddys and Snakes that are PRos... I've seen Allys Falcon beat a Pros MK in tournament (which made me think twice about the true potential of every character)... Before I used to think Sheik/Zelda, peach, and Yoshi where so weak and here u see Players like Ed, Kyon, and Poltergust making those characters broken and doing soo good that makes u think twice about their limits.

Sooo again, it all comes down to the individuals skills and smarts... though there is a line depending on the character.

Eleotric

Smash Rookie
How about this. Name the top 10 players in the world.. How many play MK. How many creditable MKs have you lost too and who is number 1 in fl Pr? Case and point. If you know as much about the game as the other player and you dont play mk and he does. he will win. Keep in mind borh know the same things. Match ups and such, well MU comes in and you lose. Why? Cause they are God of Brawl. Anyone can argue this all they want but mu says so.

@mech lol Charzard and Ivysaur are like Squirtles retarted older brothers rofl.

-!-

Smash Lord
That's obvious... if u have two people with same skill Lv. but different Characters, its just common sense that The character that wins the MU will win... no one has Denied that Fact. Have u even read the previous Posts? :laugh:

Just saying :ohwell:

Mechmainiac

Smash Cadet
First of all, i believe gg's is a truly competitive level. It may favor chars with chaingrabs like ddd and pikachu and other chars who can dtilt lock etc.. but it only favors. The best evidence i have that this stage is fine is when will beat mikehaze's ddd. Argue all you want that mikehaze has a bad ddd, but the fact is he is an extremely, extremely smart player and no matter what his ddd is good at worse. Getting beat by dk with ddd on arguably one of ddd's top 3 best stages just goes to show you that any matchup is winnable on this stage. And unlike common belief, the ceiling to that stage isnt as low as you might think. The sides are though XD.

As for mansion i thoroughly believe that it promotes circle camping and poses a cave of life scenario, which is truly in the anit-competitive nature. The argument against my beliefs are that you can break down half of the house and therefore prevent the cave of life scenario as well as track down you target better since he will have less platforms to jump around. The bbr was divided with their beliefs on this stage, as well as distant planet.

Distant planet is a hard one due to two big factors. The frog and the sloped edge which can be used for planking and hardcore sharking. With the frog, people were basically upset that the frog was an element that could just instantly change the entire game around by killing someone. The main point that refutes this were things the gg's bomb and the clap trap on japes. Even though you should be airdodging through the blocks and can tech the clap trap.
There have been some quirky glitches found with the frog killing people too. But, you shouldn't be on the frog unless you have been pressured over there. Plus, it con provide the factor of helping you recover. As for the planking and sharking, the stage provides an item for which you can potentially use to hinder the planking. If you are getting sharked there are plats for you to jump on and room for you to safely maneuver around. You can also move to the left part of the screen to avoid getting sharked. And the stage also provides a planking deterrent with the rain. If done incorrectly, you can die real easily from the pressure of the rain. Overall there wasn't any real concrete reason to ban this stage since we never had the chance to gather real evidence as to why this stage needs to be banned.

If you want to know why frigate is used and considered competitive im gonna have to decline explaining this one. It should be blatantly obvious why this stage is a counterpick.

And as for pictochat, the reason its a competitive stage is because all of the hazards can be avoided. If you get grabbed and thrown into a spike or a flower, its truly your fault. You should have known that the hazards where there and should not have approached or approached the way you did. If you were forced into a bad position and hit into a hazard, that the reward that your opponent gets for their good spacing. Getting rewarded for a erad is not anti-competitive. The only part of this stage that really provides any merit for stage ban is where a line is drawn from the left corner to the upper right part of the screen. If someone is trying to recover and that part pops up it blocks the edge and can kill chars needing to grab the edge to live.
well now I see thanks gallax good stuff good stuff

I'm not even trying to Argue here lol just trying to prove a point being calm... u don't want to see, simply cuz ur not smart enough at this game to learn and improve :) I have been telling u stuff that has to do with what we're "arguing" about but u can't seem to understand it quite well... Lucky you I think Gallax had a more simple and understandable post that maybe u can understand what my point is... heck u quoted that same post :laugh:

but I think what u want to hear from me is something like this...ur right, Samus has no chance at all at beating ANY MK at all, she sucks so bad that shes consider to be in the Garbage Tier along with Falcon, Jiggs and so on. Theres no way and no point in playing this game if ur gonna main her, even if MK is banned she still sucks and wont be a big difference... heck the only way she can be good is if 90% of the characters are banned and ur left with Jiggs, Falcon, maybe Link and thats it lol but of course you already knew this since u main her, and u know her limits. thats why u dont even enter tournaments cuz u know full well that Samus is a bad character, probably the worst one even Jiggs beats her... maybe pick up ZSS??? shes like 1000% percent better :) give it a try dude, u got this!

how was that??? I think I sticked with the main topic of our whole argument right???
This is just beyond salty

lol okay well thanks gallax this is what i call relevance so the match may not be completely unwinnable but could you agree that when faced with someone of the same skill that meta knight would win

u are waaaay better then me at putting words together XD

That's basically what I have been trying to say. Samus is not gonna go and beat a godly MK, i.e. M2K/Dojo, but a smart Samus could beat an MK thats not God-Like or at the very least someone totally random thats decent... and those kill moves where the ones I had in mind too. Unfortunately I dont see any good Samus that has enough dedication and smarts to actually fully understand her and take advantage on those that look down on her and surprise them with a win.

That Ike guy named San is an example, do u see any other Ike player that is insanely good???? I've seen him beat MKs, DDDs, Diddys and Snakes that are PRos... I've seen Allys Falcon beat a Pros MK in tournament (which made me think twice about the true potential of every character)... Before I used to think Sheik/Zelda, peach, and Yoshi where so weak and here u see Players like Ed, Kyon, and Poltergust making those characters broken and doing soo good that makes u think twice about their limits.

Sooo again, it all comes down to the individuals skills and smarts... though there is a line depending on the character.
Okay well thank you for the arguement its people like ed, polt, kyon that give me hope to play this char I mean yeah a random MK can be beaten but with everyone saying know the MU know the MU and what the MU says is that MK is fated to win almost every match and any other will tie so why should anybody learn anybody else I mean from what the MU says well it pretty much voids all other Chars right:confused:

-!-

Smash Lord
Mech bro I was not being salty, I just told u what u wanted to hear... U made it seem that way without my help... U automatically assumed a samus could not beat an MK... Nd I never said the MU Is to samus that's ******** all I said that Samus could beat an MK if they're Smarter but had to work like 5X more them MK... I don't understand how u couldn't undestand my words even when I "trash talked" that wasn't for real it was just how u made it seem... Totally avoiding my key words of "Smarter Player"

And when someone says learn the MU it doesn't necessarily means look who has the advantage and deal with ur defeats XD that means try to understand what works what doesn't what u have to do in certain situations... Basically find a way to make the MU closer nd try to win it even if it means taking someone to a gaay stage.

I'm not being Salty here, but by the looks u totally Misunderstood my posts nd did t understood the way I put the words together :(

Mechmainiac

Smash Cadet
Mech bro I was not being salty, I just told u what u wanted to hear... U made it seem that way without my help... U automatically assumed a samus could not beat an MK... Nd I never said the MU Is to samus that's ******** all I said that Samus could beat an MK if they're Smarter but had to work like 5X more them MK... I don't understand how u couldn't undestand my words even when I "trash talked" that wasn't for real it was just how u made it seem... Totally avoiding my key words of "Smarter Player"

And when someone says learn the MU it doesn't necessarily means look who has the advantage and deal with ur defeats XD that means try to understand what works what doesn't what u have to do in certain situations... Basically find a way to make the MU closer nd try to win it even if it means taking someone to a gaay stage.

I'm not being Salty here, but by the looks u totally Misunderstood my posts nd did t understood the way I put the words together :(
yep XD k well GG man lol hope to see ya next Holy smash handshake.gif to you and gallax now i have been enlightned

gallax

Smash Hero
Oh thats good then mech. Im always around for helpding understnd the bbr ruleset and anything else smash related. AIM me or skype me if you want whenever. That goes for everyone.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
wow reading all that made me lol irl. good sheeeee. player vs matchups imo

Top Bottom