• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
id be down to play some shards-zendikar block

i quit the game when shards rotated out cause i lost ranger of eos, and played boros bushwacker, but im going start playing again cause boros is top tier in magic right now
I quit when howling mine left : /

I played a lot of crypt combo and runeflare. Won my first Friday night with crypt XD...it is too fun.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
If The people who have shown interest in this thread show up all of florida will be represented here.

Although i have not heard much from the Tampa scene on this thread.
Will Tampa be making the trip?
FGCU Viper

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh well I was chatting with RedHal earlier today. Unless something were to come up on Friday and change his plans; he and his bro will be coming. I don't know if they're bringing anyone else with them though.

:rosalina:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Viper don't forget to remind everyone of both of the door fees. So people going to the lock in, remember that theres another 5$ for saturdays door fee.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Cool, since ESAM aint goin, we might actually get our Seibs/Halz rematch of the century.

D-tor, im lookin to you for an AWESOME poster!

And yeah, if we get there at like 1am, are we still able to make the lock-in??

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Seibrik, are you talking about Friday night at 1am? I don't see how it should be a problem. We'll just be smashing inside anyway, and you'll be able to see us no problem. So, it's not like we'd leave you in the cold :p
(In which case hopefully it's not freezing -.-)

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Ninjas FTW. Mink, you're gonna be up today, right? And I still don't understand why Nick and Esam hardly play outside sfl. I went to a tourny down in sfl and Nick was there. He decided not to play in the tourny and went home. It should have been easy for him.. And not to mention, this pot is pretty big. Someone explain it to me?

Albert.

Smash Master
right now if everything goes according to plan, my car is full.

It will be

Albert-driver. Galeon/snipa- Shotgun
(EMPTY SPACE, the seat's taken out) Snipa/galeon
MVD Masky R@vyn

Gal/Sni/MVD/masky are going to be @ Snipas house, as far as I know. and then from there, R@vyn is ostensibly on the way upwards

MVD is now talking to me about working something out with Polt, sharing driving duties in his car, IF my parents don't let me take my car.

(that's the whole potential hitch)

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Cool, since ESAM aint goin, we might actually get our Seibs/Halz rematch of the century.

D-tor, im lookin to you for an AWESOME poster!

And yeah, if we get there at like 1am, are we still able to make the lock-in??
Cant wait to see you and Red Halberd Play just make sure both of you understand my MK rule.

And yess you can arrive for the lock in a 1am that is no problem. bring setups to get the fee droped if you can plox
FGCU Viper

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Cant wait to see you and Red Halberd Play just make sure both of you understand my MK rule.

And yess you can arrive for the lock in a 1am that is no problem. bring setups to get the fee droped if you can plox
[/CENTER]
Its gunna be me and Seibs in grand finals, cause im gonna take everyone out even MVD.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
It was discussed earlier on in the thread.
If you would like to start a new discussion on it go for it
[/CENTER]
so wait...does that include if the person NOT cp'ing is mk? like a random character cps a stage with a transparent floor and the other person is mk, does mk have to change even though he isnt cping?

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
So, based on this MK rule, I won't have to worry about an MK taking me to Rainbow Cruise, Brinstar, or Norfair. Loving this.

-!-

Smash Lord
ohh yea, for the first time I'll actually take some benefit from that rule. That's straight, I can use my ban better XD

Top Bottom