• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

-!-

Smash Lord
ohh soo Its not meant to be on lol ok its just that I saw it on the "transparent" list so that's why I assumed

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Hey bro, **** this thread, **** Lost Planet. Only ***** nigas will be at this tourny. And **** you Viper you scrubby *** piece of **** lmao

Ha gonna get that goood moneyyyyyyyyyyy w00t

Yineinjeru

Smash Apprentice
M!!!!xxxx do u think u guys can give me a lift if u guys head to this tourney i will most likely not have a ride =/ but its ok if u cant...

-!-

Smash Lord
M!!!!xxxx do u think u guys can give me a lift if u guys head to this tourney i will most likely not have a ride =/ but its ok if u cant...
this is still far away but if we do go nd there's space we may be able to :)remind me later daawwg

Also Viper do me a favor and put Luigis on :)

-!-

Smash Lord
**** that sucks then, that's like the only good stage that's gaaay nd Snake happens to actually be good. Ill just be manly nd go to Neutrals like I usually do :/

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
So.........I'm going to try to make this. I had a lot of fun at the first Holy Smash that I went to. As far as the stages go, I think it would be good to have PS1 take Lylat's place in the starters. For counterpicks, I'm fine with all the stages listed except for Port Town Aero Drive and Norfair (yes, I'm even fine with Pirate Ship). As for pools, I'd be fine with it. The only tourney I ever went to that had pools was the first gigs brawl tournament, where it was still going on at like 5AM lol. However, I feel pools = more matches, more practice, and better seeding for the actual bracket.

-!-

Smash Lord
good luck Sensei cuz rules/stages will probably stay the same unless its convenient.

Also Pools actually work, but u need to know how to run them efficiently, I remember that gigs nd I think that day they ran everything horrible nd it had over like100 people I think with not a lot of setups.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Soooooooooooo how is luigis mansion ANTICOMPETITIVE just how does the mansion stop competition does it stop the tournament or something enlighten me
$10 3/5 my MK vs. your whatever Luigi's Mansion only. LET'S DO THIS.

Mechmainiac

Smash Cadet
$10 3/5 my MK vs. your whatever Luigi's Mansion only. LET'S DO THIS.
I would take you up on that if I did not already accept that MK is invincible has no bad MU I mean of course you would win hell if I accepted I might as well skip the middleman and hand you the money

-!-

Smash Lord
I would take you up on that if I did not already accept that MK is invincible has no bad MU I mean of course you would win hell if I accepted I might as well skip the middleman and hand you the money

MK is only as gaay as its user, if your a better player then u shouldn't worry... At least if u know the MU decently :)

Exdeath

Smash Master
MK is only as gaay as its user, if your a better player then u shouldn't worry... At least if u know the MU decently :)
He uses Samus... If he killed me, it would be with get-up attack or Zair. :laugh:

-!-

Smash Lord
lol that's funny but on a serious note, if his smarts are good... He could take on an decent MK. he would need to work 5X more but it could still happen. There's a couple of moves that kill at decent percentage, nd racking up is not xtremely hard with her.

Exdeath

Smash Master
lol that's funny but on a serious note, if his smarts are good... He could take on an decent MK. he would need to work 5X more but it could still happen. There's a couple of moves that kill at decent percentage, nd racking up is not xtremely hard with her.
Yes indeed he could... except that his kill moves would probably knock me into the ceiling. Unfortunately, there is a limit to how much better than one person someone can be, and it's usually around the line of being human.

-!-

Smash Lord
yup it all comes Down to the individual. I've seen a Falcon beat Atomsk in tourney, well one match but yea its all in how smart the individual is.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Soooooooooooo how is luigis mansion ANTICOMPETITIVE just how does the mansion stop competition does it stop the tournament or something enlighten me
Back when Luigi's was legal in FL, a player tried to counterpick me to that stage trying to be gay.

I picked MK and outgayed him and I won.

Only time I ever used MK in tourny. My MK sucks.

Mechmainiac

Smash Cadet
Okay first of all have you played samus damage racking is out of the question cuz MK's up+B idk about tornado though and fighting MK how am i supposed to space him my only tool is zair and maybe D Tilt if I wanna degrade it and make the match last longer. Now what do u call decent what would u call a decent percent cuz im sure as hell know its not 150-170% on MK no less a light char I could use the charge shot but what self respecting MK would be here have a free charge shot maybe a nub but lets say im fighting someone like xdeath cuz he actually knows how to play MK and I know that he would be all over me like flies on **** oh and even if i get a charge shot off there would have to some distance between us cuz of the god **** start up frames. So how would this match be winnable again???:confused:

Eleotric

Smash Rookie
Mech is right. I know my skill level could be the same as metaknight player and they will still most likely beat me. I mean half of the best players ranked in the world don't play MK for no reason.. It's just not fair. Like I feel completely hopless in this mu. But Squirtle does ****. Shame I have to be hindered by his awesome retarted older brothers; Ivysaur and the winged but not so dragon charazard. I hear if you beat a good MK the Brawl credits roll after the set lmao

Top Bottom