• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Genesis 6/19/10 Lake Alfred Florida

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Low Tier

1: radix-Ike ($45)
2: super Wolf-Mario ($22)
3: Mata-Mario ($7)
4: sensei-Mario
5: Mink-Jigglypuff
5: GDX-
7: Kyon-Ness
7: M!X-C Flacon
9: Exdeath-C Falcon
9: D Who?-Lucas
9: Megladon77-Ike, C. Falcon
9: Lady Legion-Zelda
13: CRSN
13: Neku
13: RKO-Ness

Singles

1: Gallax-Snake ($split 57.75)
2: Raz-Pika,MK ($split 57.75)
3: radix-Snake, Diddy Kong ($24.75)
4: GDX-DiddyKong ($16.50)
5: Kyon- Peach ($8.25)
5: D Who?-Lucario
7: M!X-Snake
7: super Wolf-Falco, MK
9: Mata-P.T.
9: jcool-IC, G&W
9: sensei-mario, pit
9: fearless-Olimar, MK
13: Vtech
13: Megladon77-Snake ,C Falcon
13: Exdeath-MK
13: Mink-Jigglypuff, ZSS
17: DSKNK-Pit
17: UCF Goblin-Falco
17: FGCU Viper-Falco
17: SurgeMaster-Snake
17: G-dub-Toon Link
17: shift
17: Hacky-Pit
17: Zazen
25: Quick-Lucario
25: Neku-Fox
25: Matt-
25: RKO-ZSS
25: Memo-Toon Link
25: BallR-Wolf, Lucario
25: Sicko-MK
25: Elvis-
33: Fett-Ike
33: Jay
If i listed your Chars wrong or not at all post and i will update it.

I lost the teams information if i find it it will be posted.:confused:
link to tourney http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275759 thread

Thanks to Orlando for making this tourney a great experience.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I used Pit/Mario in regular singles. Shoutouts to come later. I'm exhausted and heading to bed now.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Maybe I should never leave my wii on the side ever again?...... sigh.... good games to everyone. I think im getting good at the Snake MU. And nice meeting most of the people there. I say most because someone stole from me so there is someone I don't like..... but come on....in a church?

Dont forget to post Doubles results please.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
snake

snake?

snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

(i just cant beat that character no matter how hard i try)

top 3 for doubles were:
1st. Kyon + GDX
2nd. Fearless + Razek
3rd. Gallax + Radix

I dont remember the team names...there were 33 for singles and i think 12-14 teams

1: Gallax-Snake- Good stuff your nade game is amazing (a.k.a campy) good work.
2: Raz-Pika,MK- Fun friendlies with you and thanks for the little tidbits of info.
5: Kyon- Peach- Thanks for the friendlies,your Peach is sick and yeah grabbing a SD card is lame:confused:
7: M!X-Snake-good seeing you again, FALCON TRIP
9: jcool-IC, G&W-dat back air
9: sensei-amazing mario

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
his SD card out of his wii got stolen. the wii itself is good

still a shame though to steal something while inside a church

Toneh

Smash Lord
Must have been one of the locals kyon =/.

gdx, how was it fightin 3 characters in our set? :cool:

I was expecting to get last in low tiers. Ryo would be proud.
So many dam marios lol.

Also viper, great job hosting the tourny, host another one there! Pretty big venue and alota setups

-!-

Smash Lord
Maybe I should never leave my wii on the side ever again?...... sigh.... good games to everyone. I think im getting good at the Snake MU. And nice meeting most of the people there. I say most because someone stole from me so there is someone I don't like..... but come on....in a church?

Dont forget to post Doubles results please.
I think I'm getting closer to understanding Peach, if you recall the last time I went Snake on you it wasn't pretty lol now we went to third match and two close matches, works for me :) I knew I should of banned Battlefield instead >_> just curious, where would you have gone if I had done so?

Also, I can't believe someone would actually:
1: Steal at a tournament
2. All for an SD card that are not that expensive AND
3. AT A CHURCH!!!

This is very disappointing :(

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I think I'm getting closer to understanding Peach, if you recall the last time I went Snake on you it wasn't pretty lol now we went to third match and two close matches, works for me :) I knew I should of banned Battlefield instead >_> just curious, where would you have gone if I had done so?

Also, I can't believe someone would actually:
1: Steal at a tournament
2. All for an SD card that are not that expensive AND
3. AT A CHURCH!!!

This is very disappointing :(
Ether FD and SV and simply camped harder. I seem to camp better against Snakes.

-!-

Smash Lord
Daamn I knew I should of banned BF then, I seem to ban stages like brin star, RC, Castle on those that don't go there and when I actually don't ban those stages I get CP on them lol Imma stop trying to shield those kicks lol i only managed to completely shield all of them like once XD I still remember in one match when i was up in the air you threw a bomb... or it looked like one and I freaked out trying to get away and it disappear o.O or it exploded and i didnt noticed... maybe im seeing things

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hey yo DJ, bring that back.

1: Gallax-Man, you're snake is raging as ****.
2: Raz-Hah, Raz. you're a good guy man, i had fun. Youre pika made my Jiggz cry a little bit. Luckily, Zero suit put up more of a fight.
3: radix-You did awesome man. Good fights.
4: GDX-Diddddddyyyy konggg. Man i hate diddy kong. Alot. Not surprised you got in the top 4. You did good man.
5: Kyon- Kyon! I'm glad we got to finally meet. It was great smashing with you and gettin' tips smashing. I had a good time.
5: D Who?- D-who1!!!!11!!1!!1 I'm glad one of our SwampNigas made it this far in the tournament. It's kinda a shame we look like a bunch of SD card stealing scrubs cause someone was a *******, but we'll work it out. You did good.
7: M!X - Mix man, it was good to see the Naples crew again. You guys are fun. Since we're like, 20 minutes away from each other we should smash some time guys. hit me up!
7: super SUPER WOLFFFF. Fun smashing . those pointers you gve me helped alot man. Thanks.
9: Mata-Mata, i didn't really see you playin' but tgood job gettin' in the top 8! Specially with pokemon trainer.
9: jcool-Man. Ice climbers.... enough said
9: sensei- Man youre mario knows how to make a spicy meatball.
9: fearless-Oli oli oli oli. I hate olimar. more than snake. more than a camping snake in the 4th port. but good job. I'm happy i didn't have to see you in the paint.
13: Vtech - Did't really see you. Good job man.
13: Megladon77-CAP'N FALCON!
13: Exdeath-ExDeath man, good job. we had fun smashing. that mirror match jigglypuff in low tiers had b me ****tin' my pants. i was so scared to get beaten by my own character.
13: Mink-Mink. you kicked ***. Good job. big ****.
17: DSKNK-Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You beat quick. he's STILL raging.
17: UCF Goblin-I didn't see you man, but you're a giuffrida. So good job.
17: FGCU Viper-Viper. No offesne man, but you sucked a mean one at this tourney. Maybe you're gay camping isn't working.....
17: SurgeMaster-Props man, good having you out here.
17: G-dub-Toon Nasty man! Good job niglet.
17: shift - Thanks for comin' out bro.
17: Hacky- Hacky. you're always a terrifying match for me man. It's getting closer and we keep getting beter and better. Maybe what we should do is NOT wanna see each other right off the bat in finals. Maybe you wont get out early again :p
17: Zazen - Thanks for coming out man, you helped make the tournament fun.
25: Quick-Quick. god ****. You we're doin' so much work in practices and stuff. We got gayed in doubles. But i'm happy you came out. Don't worry. It'll work out. DKSNK gotcha.
25: Neku-Fox? You played Kirby i thought?
25: Matt- Matt? Oh. hackys friend. yeah, you did okay man. You didn't aim to win, so you didn't get last! good job!
25: RKO-Holy **** man. How'd you stay this far down?
25: Memo-MEMO! You didn't get last! woo
25: BallR-BALLR you too?! How'd you guys get gayed out like that.
25: Sicko-SICKO! You're Mk's a douche man. I think you beat my jigglypuff in friendlies. It's gettin' gay.
25: Elvis- Thanks for coming out man.
33: Fett- Ike?! ****. Low tiers in singles.
33: Jay -- Thanks for comin gout man.

a thanks again to everyone that came out. It was a great tournament, and a great venue. Pizza was awesome and i had a blast being a part of this tournemant. The friendlies were fun, and the crowd was fun. Viper, you did good man. Great first tournament. If you need any help in the future gathering troops and ****. you know mink's always DTF.

again, GREAT TOURNAMENT EVERYONE

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
I'm so glad for the turn out in this tourny. Thank you everyone for comming and congratz to top 10. Kyon, I am extremely sorry that you SD card got stolen. And on behalf of the swampnigas we are all sorry that it got stolen. Agreed it is a church and nothing should be stolen there, but I assure you none of us did it. We gave you one of ours to compensate. I hope that none of you guys distrust us and if we do find out who did it I will personaly do everything in my power to get it back.

To the rest of you, Good game. And **** ZP. We had a better turnout anyway

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Daamn I knew I should of banned BF then, I seem to ban stages like brin star, RC, Castle on those that don't go there and when I actually don't ban those stages I get CP on them lol Imma stop trying to shield those kicks lol i only managed to completely shield all of them like once XD I still remember in one match when i was up in the air you threw a bomb... or it looked like one and I freaked out trying to get away and it disappear o.O or it exploded and i didnt noticed... maybe im seeing things
I threw a tunip up as well which blew it up. Point in all of if was so that I could land the upsmash. I normally don't go to counterpicks. So BF would be a good choice. However as of late im starting to want to go to counterpics. I might even start counterpicking Halberd against snake.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I really liked this tournament, but I don't get how someone can steal an SD card from Kyon of all people. He's one of the nicest smashers in Florida, which is saying something. I guess someone was really impressed with Lady Gaga.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I really liked this tournament, but I don't get how someone can steal an SD card from Kyon of all people. He's one of the nicest smashers in Florida, which is saying something. I guess someone was really impressed with Lady Gaga.
Yeah, that's pretty lame for someone to do. Whoever did it is scum and karma is gonna get back at them.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
zp has florida's best...=P
All ZP had was a bunch of *****es who are afraid to come up here to defend their title of "Floridas Best" I think you have three and and the rest of you a bunch of meat ridding *****es

RKOs got something for McGriddle

Top Bottom