• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash 6/19/10 CFL Bring setups the more the better!

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR

Yea im gonna love this tournament fer sure.

Soooo viper, u wanna do that Falcon vs Falco mm?? nd i dont know if u missed the beginning of my last post, my bro wants to mm u too.

XTRA HYPE >_>

I did not see your post about your bro wanting a MM.
M!X we will see when the time comes i dont have money to be throwing around like that but lets not rule it out but i am sure you know money is hard to come by nowadays

Mechmainiac

Smash Cadet
Viper, you're our crew leader. I have to support you. Even if that involves taking first place in low tiers.
t

Well first you're going to have to beat me. So mix u improved on your falcon well cant wait for the rematch lol if only that other match was saved it was as epic as it gets

-!-

Smash Lord
I did not see your post about your bro wanting a MM.
M!X we will see when the time comes i dont have money to be throwing around like that but lets not rule it out but i am sure you know money is hard to come by nowadays
Don't sweat it dude, we don't have to MM. Friendly sets are alwayz fun too bro :)

t

So M!X u improved on your falcon well cant wait for the rematch lol if only that other match was saved it was as epic as it gets
Yea I know lol after like 30 minutes of dealing with that **** W!! all thee matches where intense, I remember the 2nd one I was down but came back (IDK how) nd took it to the last match, and that **** Falcon Punch in the last stock last match high percentage, wow I still can't believe u managed to block it when u where so vulnerable I claimed victory cuz it looked it would hit Rofl but i wannnnaaaa play its so fun!!!

Viper, Is stage striking gonna be in play???

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Set Format order of procedures

Set format (In Order of Procedure):
1. Opponents choose their characters for the first match *
2. A Random neutral is chosen for the first match, unless opponents either agree on a neutral or decide to use stage striking.
3. Each player may announce one stage to be banned for counterpicks of the set
4. The first game is played, using the stage chosen during step 2
5. The loser of the previous match announces the next match's stage from either the Starter Stage List or the Counter Stage List
6. The winner of the previous match chooses their character
7. The loser of the previous match chooses their character
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for all proceeding matches
*Double blind character selection may be called for the first match

-!-

Smash Lord
Ok so if the other guy doesnt want to do stage striking, going Random IS the rule. ok got it.

TRA

Smash Journeyman
F****** wish I could go guys, this sounds too good. Can't wait to see how it goes!

I'm trying to get myself to a tourney up here, but without a car it's kinda hard.

Sendin' you guys some HYPE from MA,

Time
Runs
Away

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
Does M!x want his money back :)?

I cant drive there myself...but if anyone from South of Port Charlotte or near wants to pick me up on the way, id be happy to shell out a couple dollas for gas. <3

-!-

Smash Lord
Imma **** YOU BEAAACHH!!!!!

lol

nah... really... Imma do it >_____>

Thanks for keeping my $20 bill safe, I'll be taking it back if u come to this :lick:

-!-

Smash Lord
Yeaaa I'll make sure they get Recorded, when I three Stock him again... Evidence is so fun XD

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Does M!x want his money back :)?

I cant drive there myself...but if anyone from South of Port Charlotte or near wants to pick me up on the way, id be happy to shell out a couple dollas for gas. <3
Dude Brandon, if you wanna chip in for gas i'd be happy to. No one here is going to go except me. And the only reason i wouldn't go is because of gas.

-!-

Smash Lord
Daaaawg u droped the controller cuz you where shock that I was gonna 3-stock you... and the cat.. well it was to darn Hot. it was bound to happen XD

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
This may be the wrong place to post this, but I saw there was a high concentration of 'niga' in here. Swamp 'niga' that is. AND I'M CALLIN THEM OUT!

I am open to 5$ mm any 'swamp niga' that cares to at brawlin at the beach next weekend. $10-$15 with mink. Best 2/3 or 3/5 w/e works for you guys.

Wish I could make it to Holy smash. Have fun all.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I am open to 5$ mm any 'swamp niga' that cares to at brawlin at the beach next weekend. $10-$15 with mink. Best 2/3 or 3/5 w/e works for you guys.
l.

You goin' to Fast 2 man?
because my that time i'm sure i'd be down for a MM. Haha. I can't make it to Brawlin' by the beach due to work and my car broke yesterday. So! The next tournament i can make it to, i'd be happy to take you on my friend.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
This may be the wrong place to post this, but I saw there was a high concentration of 'niga' in here. Swamp 'niga' that is. AND I'M CALLIN THEM OUT!

thnaks for the challenge aglow but if you read the thread you will see that money is tight for me atm. if you can get one of my Crew to except great.

i speak for myself but i am almost positive that mink is tight on cash as well as the nigas in my crew.

last why call out the Swamp nigas i am curious and specifically Mink.

-!-

Smash Lord

hey I'm a 'niga too ill mm daaawg lol

But I'm not going to that beach tourney :( are u in C.E.O.? I'm here but totally forgot about u where supposed to mm but I haven't seen u :(

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
my ride for CEO bailed M!x, otherwise I would totally be playing you right now T_T.

Why swap nigas? Not sure. Just sounded like fun. And as for mink: he talks the most smack out of said nigas. I want to see what the hype is about : p

No malice. Just trying to motivate myself to improve my game.

-!-

Smash Lord
Dammn daawg that sucks :( ur from Tampa right? u couldn't come with Ed or RedHalberd?

what's the next tourney u going to?

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Dammn daawg that sucks :( ur from Tampa right? u couldn't come with Ed or RedHalberd?

what's the next tourney u going to?
I'm normally in Tampa, but over the summer I live in Jupter, Fl, way down south. Had i been in tampa I surely would have rode with those guys!

The next tourney I will be going to is Brawlin at The BEach. Not sure from there. I don't have much of a way to get from south florida to central. I return to Tampa late July.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman

I'll gladly take your money.

You should go 20 mink. swampniga south sucks.

Top Bottom