• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash 6/19/10 CFL Bring setups the more the better!

Razek

Smash Apprentice
So, imma be at this ****. Snakes suck. and falcon can never beat pikachu. See you all there ;)

TRA

Smash Journeyman
I'd ban either Jungle Japes or Rainbow Cruise.... but for some reason people will defend RC like crazy. Just go ahead and ban Japes.

Time
Runs
Away

-!-

Smash Lord
Yea people always cry about RC but not enough to ban it, and there's like one or maybe two characters that actually benefit from Japes lol its dumb... But yea I vote for ban!

-!-

Smash Lord
I think so to :) I want my ban to go towards the gayest and dumbest stage and that would be RC but if Japes is on idk I may ban japes and go mk to whoever CPs me there or probably just forfeit that match cu its so gaay... Lol

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
mannnn fxckk japesss i vote to bann it. its a gay stage nd im sure that people will complain on MEEEE. lmao. either wayyy bann

-!-

Smash Lord
Everyone should know that Rainbow Cruise is gonna stay no matter what... so everyone just ban Japes >_> the poll is if "YOU" want Japes to stay or be ban... Japes is the only Stage that can be put in the CP list or on the Banned List.

-!-

Smash Lord
M!X i may be coming. I really don't see what is so bad about RC. JJ is just a lame stage is general. I wish they had the one with the barrel. Final request: All snake dittos be played as "MAN MATCHES" see link for example.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtFtURyFfTk

+1 ban JJ (viper you know it's gay, so just ban it)

Daaamn if u come this is gonna be better :)

I think imma man up and play on RC if someone CPs me there... I'll need to adapt to the stage >_> but at least theres a part of the stage where the ceiling is pretty low muhahahahaha and ill just ban Brinstar or Castle Siege... >_> Japes will probably end up being ban eitherway

-!-

Smash Lord
Shhhhh u don't wanna scare people off man, there will be even less money if the attendence drops cuZ of top 4 lol

EDIT:

Daaaamn if HrNut does come I think ill Finally get some tips from the best Snake in Florida lol I definitely need some tips :)

-!-

Smash Lord
it'll benefit me too, if things go right maybe they'll fight early or something and perhaps I may just get that 4th spot lol 5th is fine too ill get some money at least >_>

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
For anyone interested in coming to Holy Smash the night before i will be having a lock in at the Venue. Anyone who comes will be able to sleep at the venue. This will allow for massive bonding and time to play get to know each other and have a good time. let me know a head of time if you plan on taking part in the lock in. also bring your own pillow and what not if you need it. for any more details just get at me this is going to be hella good guys.

EDIT: This will not be happening i spoke with the venue 30 min ago and they had changed there mind i am sorry for the inconvenience if they once again change there mind on short notice i will in for you guys.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
For anyone interested in coming to Holy Smash the night before i will be having a lock in at the Venue. Anyone who comes will be able to sleep at the venue. This will allow for massive bonding and time to play get to know each other and have a good time. let me know a head of time if you plan on taking part in the lock in. also bring your own pillow and what not if you need it. for any more details just get at me this is going to be hella good guys.
NOW THAT I LIKE! Ah...another thing we have in common Viper, good ideas.

-!-

Smash Lord
This hasn't been mentioned at all but:

BRING SETUPS FOR A FASTER TOURNAMENT AND MORE FREE PLAY!!!!

I Can't wait for this :)

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
This hasn't been mentioned at all but:

BRING SETUPS FOR A FASTER TOURNAMENT AND MORE FREE PLAY!!!!

I Can't wait for this :)
yes this is true the more setups that i have access to the better the tournament experience will be for all members involved. more setups means more play time and less doing nothing or watching

i will be able to support any number of setups at this event

we should have a random tourney for fun. I don't want to take it serious but it could be standard rules and we just throw a dollar in the pot cause its not too serious but i don't want any johns about you not caring cause there was no money in the pot.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
we should have a random tourney for fun. I don't want to take it serious but it could be standard rules and we just throw a dollar in the pot cause its not too serious but i don't want any johns about you not caring cause there was no money in the pot.
I agree with MGLDN on this one. that's be **** funny. And hella fun. I'll be bringing MGLDN/Quick up on friday night Viper. So hopefully you have a room for 3 Nigas.

This is going to be a good tourney. Me and Quick are going to do doubles for a Family team, last tournament quick can attend unless we pick his *** up for FAST2. He's pumped to come too.

I'm excited to let people know what my ladies can do. ;D

Top Bottom