• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Holiday Heist 3 Ft EG I Zinoto NLG I Ryuga + more!

Holiday Heist 3 Ft EG I Zinoto NLG I Ryuga + more!
Posted by AmiiboKing
31525 West 12 Mile Rd Farmington Hills,MI
Monday, December 11, 2017 - 10:00 AM
Until: Monday, December 11, 2017 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

AmiiboKing

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hnic313
Introduction & Miscellaneous Information: Hello everyone! AmiiboKing & NLG here to present the Michigan Smash 4 scene with the third installment of Holiday Heist 3. With this event, we aim to bring you all a great experience to introduce new players to the competitive Smash Bros scene here in Michigan as well as to keep our seasoned veterans in practice. The date for this second tournament is set for December 29th, and will take place at the Raddison Hotel of Farmington Michigan in the main ballroom (detailed location for directional purposes is at the top).

We are planning to have Doubles and Single events, and if time grants it, possibly a side event, so stay tuned! Additionally, we may have a chance to have a post-tourney Buffalo Wings trip (5 minutes away) or another restaurant trip after the tournament if there is interest. Streamer is GooshiGaming!.

Please pre-register if you are attending! Pre-registering helps us seed earlier and more accurately, so that everyone gets their justified seed! Failure to register last minute may result in a lower placement in pools. The Hotel has requested that we do NOT bring outside food to the facility, but they will offer food such as Chick wings, hamburgers, fries, pop, etc. We will likely have a break at some point for people to leave the venue and purchase food from some of the local fast food restaurants if the alley's food doesn't appeal to them. Although beer will likely be available for sale in the venue, we do request for no alcohol in the tournament venue since there are minors present and we want to keep the venue family friendly for all.

Venue fee is set at $12 and can be paid online or at the door. Spectator passes are $10 which include friendlies and can be purchased at the door. Singles entry is $10, doubles is $5 per player.

Link to FB Event Page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/127826807897980/

Link to Smash GG Registration Page:
www.smash.gg/hh3

Schedule:

10:00 am - Doors Open / Setup Begins / Friendlies
12:00 pm - Smash 4 Doubles Begins
03:30 pm - Smash 4 Reverse Mains Side Event Begins
06:00 pm – Smash 4 Singles Bracket Begins
08:30pm - Smash 4 Singles AM Bracket Begins
10:00pm Event Ends

11:00 pm - Staff Cleanup