• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Holds you, rubs the top of your head and whispers *It's Ok* repeatedly*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice
I am if Kos posts a picture of himself in a cheeta thong dancing Salsa while seeing "What is love?".

>_>

<_<

Even if he doesn't, I'm still in. Or at least if they could stop fighting and try to do this together

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Just for your info: I have nothing against you being here.

I never considered myself the leader anyways.I'm not terrorising though. I'm just trying to help. Yes, with fact based on tournament experience.
Insulting me won't change that, Koskinator. Takt it like that and accept it. You can continuie to play this nonsensial game and act as if I was the bad guy, who tryed to ruin everything you did. I don't care.

I have no problem with anybody disagreeing with me, as long as he doesn#t dismiss my contributions as "terror".

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Drama is for llamas, we got back a wolf player. lets be happy about it =D

welcome back Koskinator

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i saw the title of this thread on the board index and thought this was worth a look

sadly, i was mistaken

Royale

Smash Journeyman
You also play ganon, thats reason enough to love you

anyone who can get on ganon and be happy is a hero in my book

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I second Castor.

EDIT: While we're on the topic of vids, I'd like to see videos from Gheb, Kosk, and Arc (if/when he comes back), since I've never seen any of you guys play. Castor, do you have anything that's relatively recent that was in tourney?

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I second Castor.

EDIT: While we're on the topic of vids, I'd like to see videos from Gheb, Kosk, and Arc (if/when he comes back), since I've never seen any of you guys play. Castor, do you have anything that's relatively recent that was in tourney?
I'll be entering a really big cali tourney on the 20th

I uploaded some new matches against the friend who plays diddy. They are pretty entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom