• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hold Still and Lemme Shoot Ya! - Falco Video Archive [6.0]

pulse131

Smash Ace
at work if i cant hear somebody and they ask my if im dehf i say ''no, but thank you''.
they dont get it...

Micklem

Smash Apprentice
Lool of course they don't get it, it sounds like you misheard them and proved their point :p

And yes, I made a brawl reference the other day. I tripped on my way to lectures and immedately cursed sakurai out of habit.
Many confused looks.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
lol dair spam

and yes K.I.D. but boring to watch

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i watched the 2 sets with the snake. and 2 of the mk games.

HELLA boring to watch. the snake ones were great tho. i think its game 2 of set 2, the game is literally like a minute 15 secs. such lulzy ****.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
hey guys, sorry it took so long to update, university johns lol

anyways vids posted here in the last few weeks have now been added, keep posting more! especially if you can find some of matchups we don't have yet

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I did terrible that set lol. Dropped chaingrabs and bad recovery choices on my part. I played him again yesterday and did MUCH better. I saved the replays, so those might be uploaded soon.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Not bad.
You stand as a threat to me.
:woman:

Yes sir Mr. Shugo sir. :embarrass:

Ok so as the BEST Falco in Florida I feel like I should come into this.

So far this is how the tier list of Falcos go in Florida.

1st: Xaltis
2nd: DJ Jack
3rd: Tommy G

I don't even know who you are Dr3w but I hear you talk alot of ****. Your not even close to being the best Falco in Florida.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR

Ok so as the BEST Falco in Florida I feel like I should come into this.

So far this is how the tier list of Falcos go in Florida.

1st: Xaltis
2nd: DJ Jack
3rd: Tommy G

I don't even know who you are Dr3w but I hear you talk alot of ****. Your not even close to being the best Falco in Florida.
i think as the #1 falco in fl you should contribute to the falco boards. I do my best to give helpful tips but you offer more then i do.

I feel like with all the time you spend on the boards you should stop with all the dumb posts in social threads and help make the falco boards better. this is only the second time i have ever seen you post in these threads. with this i hope you make it a habit to help out.

Top Bottom