• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 40: The Ruby Anniversary! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!Read post #80 for a super gross/awesome story!!

Who is the greatest TO of all time?

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Truth hurts.

its cool though. i think no less of Asa/Pj/mini. its all good.

Xyro77

Xyro for my favorite poster (Though he has always been my top 2 with EE).

:018:
HAHAHAHA THANKS, MAN!

wtf there are a ton of people (26 as of now) viewing this thread. Who posted this **** on FaceBookie? SHOW YOSELF, NERD!

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
At first I had no idea who MiniFox and Asa were, or where they were from, but after reading that story now I know that Minifox is a girl from da taco world and that Asa is a american scum bag. Thank you Xyro for clarifying.

Xyro77

At first I had no idea who MiniFox and Asa were, or where they were from, but after reading that story now I know that Minifox is a girl from da taco world and that Asa is a american scum bag. Thank you Xyro for clarifying.
It is my job as a TO savant to not only provide the world with top notch tournament fun but to also educate the masses on WHO attends my events. if you need any further details about asa/mini/pj or any other HOBO attendee, just ask.

XYRO WHY

lmao I'm done
Its best if we dont talk about it anymore on here. Asa and Pj might feel a bit awkward from here on out. I cant imagine the number of FB messages from other man lovers asking PJ/Asa for some "favors"

Xyro77

WTF 41 people viewing this thread.

Its confirmed, this **** is on FB. I wonder if the Houston GAYmer group has seen this. They may want in on this "DSL" action

edit: while you guys are here, please vote on the poll at the top of the thread. ignore option 4 btw.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I can always expect to learn something interesting after a large TX tourney. Thanks Xyro for this newly acquired knowledge.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
49484738282.jpg
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Xyro77

LMAO

see, this is why gays should NEVER come out of the closet. when we find out the hard way, it is always more interesting. plus, i get more compliments when i break the news.

edit: talk about HOBO now, plz

Xyro77

moar liek HOMO 40 amirite
AAAAAAAAAAACTULLY HOBO STANDS FOR HOUSTONS OFFICIAL BRAWL ORGANIZATION SO IF IT WERE HOMO IT WOULD BE HOUSTONS OFFICIAL MELEE ORGANIZATION SO STFU YOU BIG BROWN BAG BANANA BOAT BABY BACK PRISON BICH AND RESPECT MY HOBO BY NOT CALLING IT A HOMO YOU BIG HOMO GOD IM SO SICK OF INFINITE ZS PLAYERS BEING SO F-ING RUDE TO ME ALL I TRY AND DO IS PROVIDE YOU WITH BRAWL AND ENTERTAINMENT BUT WHAT DO I GET FOR IT NOTHING IS WHAT I GET AND IM SICK OF IT SO UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE YOU ARE BANNED FROM TALKING TO ME MY CITY AND MY DEAD BEAVEN HOW DO U LIKE THOSE APPLE SEEDS, JOHNNY?

I HOPE ALL THESE BEES WASPS STING THE F OUT OF YOUR HEINOUS ANUS BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU SAID AND I HOPE YOU DIE FROM BEE BUTT JUICE POSIONING HAHAHAHAHHA F YOU

G-Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
Project M shoutouts to:

Oracle, you were a great TO and it was nice getting to know you.
Dakpo, that G&W is sick. I want me and Blondie to rematch you and Denti in doubles.
Strawhat, you have gotten much better since HOBO 39. Like last time, I look forward to playing you again.
Blondie, you did work son! So proud of how you did.
Kamikaze, good games. Next time we play, I promise that I'll be much more focused though.
Denti, nice to see someone still playing Lucario in 2.5b. I don't understand why so many people dropped him after he was nerfed a little.
Loko, looks like we gotta step our game up bro.
Foolish Philosopher, I'm glad to hear you had fun at your first tournament. Hope to see you at one in the future.
40K, so happy that you're coming on board the Project M train. The more the merrier.
Additional shoutouts to Xyro and Airbrush King for hosting and taking care of business. This was a great tournament.

Top Bottom