• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 36 Powered by GameOver Video Games Full Results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Thank you, Bio. I'm pretty good I guess, but Gnes and Trela are on a complete other level.

Grats to Trela, you know how I already feel about the current scene.
Btw, keep running the pony avatar if you like it lol. Don't listen to everyone else.

Surprised Clowsui came in here and tried to pull MK drama out of his *** considering how cool I know he is. Xyro is ******** when it comes to MK ban and stuff, don't attack Sync.

I was on 2 hours of sleep at this tournament and not feeling well.
I fell asleep during my match (suicided at 40% versus Pj and other just dumb stuff).

Brawl is getting pretty boring to me on a competitive level, but I enjoy hanging out with everyone and playing friendlies. Love you guys too much.

Great venue, I really enjoyed how the employees and owners communicated well with the players but not in an annoying or pesky. The size was nice, and the items for sale were incredible.

Really ****ty attendance, though.
Dallas, Ft. Worth, San Antonio, etc. please all come out to the next one.

Thanks Sync, Gnes, and PJ for the hospitality and P4 for the rides.
Nice seeing you with Claire, Xyro.

GGs to everyone I played.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Ok it's not that serious tho.

And no problem I know you guys don't mean any lol. It's smashboards :) Sorry for ditching on Vengeance Clowsui... Mexican family and all XD
It's all good pimp :) I had a feeling I'd run into some Easter-related conflicts. And yeah I didn't actually mean to cause any trouble, I was mostly attempting to counter-troll but it's not fair to do it to a Sync thread I'll admit. My b guys

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
One cannot simply learn the secrets of an angry god-cario.

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Can someone please unban MK so I can main him?

TaterToT

Smash Rookie
Tesh, my set against ToT is on your Wii. I'd be interested in watching them if you could get them online for. Thank ye.
If you hadn't taken me to rainbow cruise :mad:
Oh well. I just need to practice my Lucario on that stage. Any smart person will take a poor, novice IC to rainbow cruise just to screw them over. Good games though Tree. I'd like to see the videos myself, I just hope it wasn't an epic fail on my part :urg:

Dj PhaTz

Smash Cadet
<__< yeah, well i hate all of you. D:< never make it past round 1 winners FUUUUUU http://myfacewhen.com/38/ and KILLIK why do you play so unorthodox? go to japan with that stupid sheik bull :'( im gonna pick up a character that camps hard as **** and screw all of you guys since apparently i cant match anyones speed.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If you won a match, then that character should get credit.

If you lost, no one cares.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Isn't it normal for results to have the characters that you won sets with down?
If you lost with them, it's almost as if you never used him/her.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
I guess so, but looking back at Nike Sucks I only won with Falco. The only set I played Sheik in was against Paw which I lost. Both characters are listed, though.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Meh, if you placed last or almost last, you might as well have w/e character you used most.

Top Bottom