• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 33: Lone Star circuit Event #5: Road to Apex 2012! FULL RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tesh

Smash Hero
shoutouts to marths dair and sonics bair.

shoutouts to nike and tesh not aceepting the run it back mm. get the win and dip.
nothing i could do, i only was able to do 7 of my money matches and there was no way I was going to give priority to a 30 minutes rematch with someone ill see at the next local anyway. I'm sure you'll get ur money back though. :awesome:
I used MK in one match, vs Tesh. I used ICs in over like 10 matches, and used g&w twice. I even used Wario and ROB once each, but lost with them. Yet Metaknight is first next to my name o_O
lololololol, I'm SOOOOOO good, I made da bes ICs use metaknight.

@ KRD, this was the only sonic v ics i played at the venue, but iono i guess it just goes with my mood. Ironically I can't seem to camp players I'm afraid of.
I think I can explain the timeouts. There was only one timeout in each of the sets I played against Sync, Illmatic, and Poltergust, and they happened on what you would call timeout stages: PS1 (Sync's and Polt's own counterpick) and Delfino Plaza (my counterpick against Illmatic).

:phone:
:metaknight: :salt: GayLSM is my hero. I wish I had your patience to do serious timeouts instead of just :troll: timeouts.
@Zigsta :I still feel we had that second doubles match beat. I think I let us down
dude. Too bad we couldn't get any practice in before we started... but hey you got
in free so I don't think you're worried. Lol

Oh and shoutouts to Tesh and Xyro for bein so chill to hang out with in person.
Sync... good job dude.
daw.. make sure you come to more tournaments, we didn't even get to play. so many people i didn't get to play with at all.

1: UltimateRazer== +45 points definitely should have played you, i get the feeling it would have been...quick
2: Gnes== + 35 points -much respect to you and razer playing it out so hard, entertaining even though half the crowd had cleared out
3: Vinnie==// + 25 points ggs, you are a really cool guy. iono what i was thinking striking to FD
4: Denti== + 20 points
5: ALSM== + 15 points
5: K Prime== + 15 points damn k prime, good stuff in losers bracket, I was really impressed watching you vs Illmatic.
7: Poltergust== + 10 points
7: Jerm== + 10 points
9: Illmatic== + 7 points-dang we didnt play at all
9: Pwii== +7 points
9: Jnig== +7 points
9: Trela== +7 points
13: Leaf== +5 points :troll: :metaknight:
13: Espy== +5 points
13: Megafox== +5 points
13: Nike== +5 points doesnt seem like im making any progress in that matchup
17: P4==*sigh* didnt play
17: Sync==not too bad sync, just keep improving in all areas
17: Paw== dang i wanted to money match, but it was too late to even try
17: Panty Raider==you stole Bio and I will never forgive you
17: Sky Pirate==I wish I could have gotten some matches with you
17: Zori==i want a rematch when im not afraid to use shuttle loop
17: PJ==:troll:
17: Slush==????
25: Zigsta==sadly, did not get to play
25: Yosh==:/ did not play
25: Mike2-hope you had fun and will return for future hobos
25: Batto==wanted to play, but did not
25: Bio-Glad you decided to show up, I wanted to see you vs Espy, but I know it didn't get recorded. you are beast at DDR too.
25: Tesh==worst MK in texas
25: Zero==Fair sucks
25: Mahabra= aww, you were doing so well vs trela at first, just keep improving and dont let anything bring you down. also sorry about the out of tournament misfortunes this weekend.
33: AshK-did not play
33: Lbkillbe-did not play
33: Blaine-did not play
33: KRD=GLAD YOU MADE IT FOR ONCE
33: Since-hi
33: Kirby-didnt play
33: Mocha==:zelda: so scary. she takes like 2 damage from nado and i dont know what to do.
33: Diska==damn, i gotta work on that snake matchup. you put a hurt on my sonic
33: Ojih=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kJ9wp-mog8
33: BSP- did we even get to play at all? oh well, i'll have to come to a NOM one day and see you guys again.
33: TcT-ggs
33: Sabre-dont think we played
33: Chris= when I first saw you, i thought you were neon the DK main. You look just like him tbh.
33: Gova=aww i wanted to play you so bad, only kirby main i've ever seen in person.
33: Laz : ggs, you really put in some work with your offense, but you just gotta work on defensive habits. hope to see you around again
33: Adam-didnt get to play

special thanks to xyro for being awesome as always.
RT for taking care of the stream and all.

Also Xyro, I only used Sonic vs Vinnie (and i got *****). Change me to :metaknight: :sonic:

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
For a second I thought ALSM wrecked in Loser's using Link, then I saw :metaknight:
GGGGAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
GJ though man.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Vinnie: Hi Vinnie :awesome:

Denti: Good job, Denti!

ALSM: GGs and REALLY good job on this. I was impressed how well you did, and how well you've tapped into the gay, Mr. MKSM. ;)

K Prime: Awesome job on Trela and Jerm, every time I think I'm doing good, you are always a step ahead of me.

Jnig: Venue was crowded/didn't hardly see eachother/I was scared but we will get the money match next time.

Trela: You ***** me on livestream while my mommy and daddy were watching. T_T

Leaf: Well, whatever. Next paragraph, please.

Espy: It's still just material objects. You can bind all you want to a material object and it still can't beat what's in the heart.

Nike: I will. Destroy you. I promise.

P4: You scared me after game 1, I was really nervous. I love our close sets, ggs

Sync: I was looking forward to playing you. How could you have let this happen?

Paw: Money match?

Panty Raider: Money match?

Sky Pirate: Money mat-nevermind **** YOU OLIMAR. Next time, you're mine.

Zigsta: THE TIEBREAKER IS COMPLETE. Our games were so close though. ;;

Yosh: Thanks a lot for coming over and stuff. It was fun. Warlock punch tho.

Bio: Venue was crowded/didn't hardly see eachother/I was scared but we will get the money match next time.

Tesh: lol, MK.

Mahabra: You got my hopes up saying we were gonna play. :(

KRD: HI KRD! YOU MADE IT!

Kirby: Also thanks for coming over. Let's never talk about that awkward moment in the car, okay?

Mocha/Diska: I didn't really see either of you throughout today. Hope you at least had fun!

Sabre: ggs, Pika vs Wolf is gaaaaaaaay.

Chris: Venue was crowded/didn't hardly see eachother/I was scared but we will get the money match next time.

Xyro: Funny story, it turns out my 3DS was in my backpack the WHOLE time. Turned off. I'm kinda mad about that. :mad:

RT: My parents said you said that me vs Trela would be a quick match?

Anyone I'm missing: Hi guys.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
aight u scrubs ur supposed to be humble but since u fgts wanna act like this i will attend w/e tourney is this weekend and i will **** u

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I wish I could've stayed, that bracket OMG. And I wish the place wasn't so crowded, no space! And I wish LA didn't have to leave immediately after I got knocked out, I didn't get to do ANY MM's :(. And I wish I got MK's in my bracket, or at least MU's I know... And I wish I lived in Houston, you guys are AMAZING as always.

1: UltimateRazer- didn't play :(
2: Gnes- didn't play :(
3: Vinnie: Basically I had to learn IC's in our first game. I wish I had more MU exp before playing you... gg's.
4: Denti- didn't play :( I wanted to MM you though! You did work.
5: ALSM- Going off! But you woulda lost to me if we played lol
5: K Prime- See ALSM.
7: Poltergust- didn't play :) lol
7: Jerm- DAMMIT our rivlary continues! Next time I will DESTROY YOU, BODY YOU. I wanted to win this thing!
9: Pwii- Had fun in our MM. Glad to give you some MU exp. PIERCE THE HEAVENS! DI OF THE GODS!
9: Jnig- That's not 1st :(
9: Trela- I promise, WE WILL PLAY NEXT TIME! Seriously, we've still have yet to play, even in friendlies.
13: Leaf- We didn't MM :(
13: Espy- You can thank BSP and Brawlman1000 for my knowledge in the MU. You gotta do what it takes to win, timeout or not. An honor to play you.
13: Megafox- You are SOOOO good, I'm a Megafox fan.
17: Sync- Thanks for housing us! You are AWESOME.
17: Sky Pirate- GG's in our set. I had a feeling you'd bring me to Delfino haha. I guess we sorta did our MM, lol.
17: PJ- You and Pwii went off in dubs! But you suck for dropping LA for housing AND staying at the SAME place we did.
25: Zigsta- Dat Bowser! Good seeing you again man.

Man oh man, I wanted to stay SOOOOOOOO bad, but we could stay any longer, getting home at 3 AM was bad enough.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Incorrect data

$10 Entry Fee
48 Entrants
Split: 48-22-14-8-4-4

1: UltimateRazer==:snake: ($230.40)
2: Gnes==:diddy: ($105.60)
3: Vinnie==:metaknight:/:gw:/:popo: ($67.20)
4: Denti==:olimar: ($38.40)
5: ALSM==:metaknight: ($19.20)
5: K Prime==:pikachu2: ($19.20)

Tesh

Smash Hero
dont forget to remove metaknight from vinnie when you put that in.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Got it, thanks.

$10 Entry Fee
47 Paying Entrants
Split: 48-22-14-8-4-4

1: UltimateRazer==:snake: ($225.60)
2: Gnes==:diddy: ($103.40)
3: Vinnie==:gw:/:popo: ($65.80)
4: Denti==:olimar: ($37.60)
5: ALSM==:metaknight: ($18.80)
5: K Prime==:pikachu2: ($18.80)

BSP

Smash Legend
5: ALSM==:metaknight: + 15 points good stuff and ggs
7: Jerm==:toonlink: Go toon link vs. me so I can practice the MU :c
9: Illmatic==:peach: + 7 points Nice meeting you, and ggs.
9: Pwii==:metaknight: +7 points ^^^
9: Jnig==:wario: +7 points 9th? Thanks for driving us!
13: Espy==:sonic: +5 points We missed out on playing, but no big deal. Next time.
13: Megafox==:fox: +5 points We didn't play, but I saw you in dubs. Good stuff.
13: Nike==:marth: +5 points GGs, and another slain hedgehog...for now. I'm going to practice and hopefully bring it back.
17: Sync==:metaknight: Thanks for housing us and ggs from the friendlies
17: PJ==:toonlink: Thanks for the tips. I'm going to be thinking about different things I could be doing instead of the typical stuff. Nice meeting you.
25: Batto==:metaknight: You did better than me lol
25: Bio==:zerosuitsamus: GGs, and that's another MU I'll have to research. Till next time
25: Tesh==:sonic: I thought we played once at Sync's, but maybe not. Either way, nice meeting you.
25: Zero==:sonic: Nice meeting you and ggs. I'll keep the marth tips in mind for the future.
33: Blaine :samus2: Needs more Zair. We have to rep La better next time
33: KRD==:wolf: GGs, I know we played a lot. Wolf's shine is so irritating sometimes :glare:
33: BSP :sonic: Gotta do better than that! I know what I did wrong, so I'll do better next time.
33: Adam :diddy: :dk2: At least we didn't get ***** :cool::troll:

Everyone else: Nice meeting you even if we didn't speak. My first OOS tournament was definitely a pleasure, minus my bad performance, but I'll be trying to travel more if I can.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I had loads of fun at HOBO 33. Everyone was very nice, and Sync is a great host ^^ Here are my shout-outs:

Gnes==:diddy: Omg, I was so happy when I started moving along in winner's brackets, then the next thing I know, I had to play you! I knew you had those games, but I tried anyway. Need to work on the Diddy MU. Good games!

K Prime==:pikachu2: The funny thing is, i had no idea I was playing you until after the tournament. Very nice Pikachu

Poltergust==:yoshi2: We only had a few friendlies, but they were fun. Was looking forward to fighting your Yoshi, though I'm sure you got some exp from that from fighting Ed, hm? I still enjoyed watching dubs matches of you two. You guys are great!

Illmatic==:peach: We need to play. Peach MU ftl

Trela==:lucario: Your Lucario is amazing. Don't worry about the results, and keep up the fantastic work!

Leaf==:pikachu2: We didn't play this time, but not a bad placing on your part. Your Pikachu has potential. After seeing how comfy Trela is with the Pikachu MU, I'm a bit hesitant about trying him out against him myself lol.

Sync==:metaknight: Lol we had like one match, but it was fun! You're very friendly too Sync, nice job with hosting too

Bio==:zerosuitsamus: and Tesh==:sonic: We didn't get to play much, but good stuff. Tesh, I'm still lol'ing at how I didn't know I was fighting you for the longest time xD Nice MK... needs more Sonic though.

Zero==:sonic: Good games! Nice Sonic, and you're pretty nice yourself. Thanks for all the tips too!

Mahabra==:pit: Great Pit, had a lot of good games with you. Sorry we didn't get to team, but I usually have a partner <3 Hope we can play again sometime!

Blaine==:samus: Good games, after fighting Xyro, I felt a little more comfortable with the Samus MU. That second match was a little close though, I just pressured you a lot. Hope to play you again

Diska==:snake: <333333

Chris==:dedede: We didn't get to play, but the lighting kicks were amusing to watch. Don't be too afraid of them though. D3's a big guy =P

To everyone else: Good games! And for those of you I haven't played, hope we can play sometime! Take care all

DatBass

Smash Cadet
Denti wants me to say:

So I just realized that I had only difficult matches this tournament. Eff stacked circuit events and eff getting like 12th seed.

GGs to everyone who I played though.

Zigsta, you still owe me a dollar from those puff dittos. I'm the tax collector.. never forgive, never forget. <3 XD

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nah, he needs more. Dem Yoshis running amok.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Xyro, I can't believe I forgot to leave a shout-out to you. I was sleepy yesterday when I typed them xD

Very good games. Most were very close. You have a smart Samus, best I've played. Hope we can play again sometime!

Suspect

Smash Hero
I find it hard to imagine that redshadow finished a match with you if you even time out in friendlies

Sync.

Smash Champion
Thank you everyone for showing up! If I was mean to anyone, I'm sorry it was stressful running this thing in a cramped space. I hope everyone will continue going to Houston's/my events in the future!

I'm too lazy to do full shoutouts but here we go:

Gnes: I saw you in GFs I know what you're talking about you demon. Teams was tense as usual lol.

Razer: I love you my cousin thanks for being so patient with me even though I suck. I don't know what my problem is right now, but I'm determined to fix it. You taught me a lot about teams. Sorry we didn't win.

Denti: GGs foo. I'll get you again. Genesis leveled up and honestly I lost some skill. I'll practice up and we'll meet again soon and I won't just run at you and die :p

ALSM: GGs. I'm not even salty about all that shiz. Expect different when we meet again though. Although you're going to get crap be happy with what you did at HOBO. You got 5th man! That's awesome!

Trela: I really want to talk to you.

P4: I love you and you look like bulky Cottonee

Bio: Fun MM. We gotta work on that Olimar MU though! Whenever you get a chance ask me or Zori to play :]

RT: Thanks for helping me run things. I would be nothing without my right hand man.

Xyro: Allan I hate you for not bringing Clare! I hope the way I ran this thing was satisfactory.

PJ: You crazy foo and it's always fun discussing things with you. You're one of my favorite people to be around and as much as I get swamped in real life things I'll always be pursuing our goal right with you.

Pwii: You already know foo Leap of Faith goes in. Next tourney you're taking this **** home.

Vinnie: Thanks for coming Vinnie! I love hanging out with you and I can't wait for you to come down! You did well, just as expected and you're really going to shake results up down here :]

To all I housed: Thank you guys for being understanding of anything I asked and of the cramped space. I'm so sorry that my apartment is cramped and I wish I could do more for you guys but thank you for coming :]

Shoutouts to LA for coming to a HOBO (seriously thanks a lot!)

Shoutouts to mah boi Bobby for getting sick and mah boi Andy for not fixing loser's bracket

Shoutouts to PJ and Pwii for the new master plan

Shoutouts to Ojih for many things

Shoutouts to Mahabra and Double Dave's for being so nice and letting us use the venue! Also for the rides and stuff! :]

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I don't think I have Vinnie vs Razer...he wanted a different TV because of wireless intereference. It was on TV 5 I believe? Not sure if they saved replay....have to ask them.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
mike, could you ask sky pirate to get the vids up? Fatal needs to learn from the best snake

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I think I can explain the timeouts. There was only one timeout in each of the sets I played against Sync, Illmatic, and Poltergust, and they happened on what you would call timeout stages: PS1 (Sync's and Polt's own counterpick) and Delfino Plaza (my counterpick against Illmatic).

:phone:
polt plays yoshi it's not like that ***** is gonna really approach you anyway. don't feel bad for timing him out LMAO

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
SHOUTOUTS:

-Razer: Good job placing first! Razer + Zigsta >>>>>>>>>Paw + Nike.

-Gnes: You suck for not seeing Kung Fu Panda 2. Next time try not to run into me again.

-Vinnie: Thanks for the compliment. :) Next time you're in town, I'd love to get some games in.

-Denti: I won't forget your dollar if you don't forget my shirt. :p

-ALSM: I know a LOT of people are salty about losing to you/being outplaced by you. Regardless of what anyone says, I just wanna tell you good **** for getting FIFTH at this. A lot of people whine and say MK's really easy and it's even easier to time people out and play gay, but you actually beat top players who already have impressive wins under their belt against MK mains known throughout the nation. So solid, solid job today, man. You should be very proud. Next time I'm for sure down for some LT matches.

-K Prime: I'm sorry you were feeling so tired at this. But DAMN, you sure didn't show it in your play! Great job!

-Poltergust: Lose to MK more and continue fearing Trela. Since you never get on SWF anymore, I can say something completely ridiculous like I can't wait to eat out your smoking hot, Gova-approved sister, and you'll NEVER see it. And if you do happen to read this because Gova actually reads this and dies of laughter, thus causing you to get up off your butt and stop playing LoZ: Ricky Lage Fails Again or Marvel vs. Phoenix Wright Sucks Weenie, know this: I'm really glad you were able to make this with the rest of Austin, Ricky. We all give you a hard time, and it's because we love you. Oh, and GOOD **** RIBBING DENTI!!!

-Jerm: Glad to see you going to tournaments! If you ever wanna talk about directing/editing, hit me up. :)

-Illmatic: I was really sad when I heard we had to play in tournament. In the past I was always hoping we could play in tournament because I really loved the Peach MU and felt it was fairly even (in terms of Bowser's disadvantageous MUs--I always say "It's only -2," and people are like "Whaaaaa?"), but I've really been struggling with the MU lately. I'm running into way too much, not spacing with fair, and sitting in my shield to up B even though if you space dair right, Fortress won't get you. I'm also trying to counterattack way too much. I know what all I'm doing wrong, yet it's still causing me troubles. It's really bothering me. Anyways, I'm seriously really, really glad you posted in the Peach panel. You're a very good player who's gotten a LOT better and has beaten enough talented players to earn respect even from people who didn't respect you in the past. I've seen those rare posts you make where you actually don't troll, and you clearly know a lot about Peach and this game in general. I've no doubt you're going to help make Peach's MU Chart the most accurate it can possibly be.

-JNig: So glad you were able to make it! Your Wario continues to improve. Seems like every time you come to HOBO, more and more people take notice of your Wario in a BIG way. I hope you guys come to the next circuit stop or the championships in Austin--and bring Lee!! And tell your bro he's a hard power bottom for life.

-Trela: Bring yo Pokemon, foo!!

-Leaf: I was really distracted during our MM. I could tell I was gonna lose before it even started. :( Good job on your placing.

-Espy: Thanks for help in the Sonic MU. It's probably going to take me a while to figure out a different style for Sonic, but now I have a solid next step to go. Hit me up anytime you wanna talk, and I'll see you for The Lion King 3D Friday!

-Nike: Lemme know when you'd like editing help this week. Also, go see Lion King with us!!!

-P4: Our tourney set was super close. Why does MK have sooooo many gay stages to CP poor Bowser? :( I got yo Snake, though. :) Bring your Pokemon next time so I can straight up expose you with my UUs.

-Sync: Where did your car go? Gova told me you guys turned right instead of following us to Waffle House. XD

-Paw: Suck my ****, Paw.

-PantyRaider: Entourage is over. :( I'm glad you noticed I've gotten better at the GW MU. Also teaching Mike2 the wonders of dontevenreply.com was ridiculously hilarious. Looooove that site. Get hype for Schlitterbahn this weekend!!

-SkyPirate: Mike3, GET TROLLED. I'm torn right now between trying Wario more against Olimar or continuing to work with Bowser. Sometimes I feel Wario controls the MU really well, but most of the time I dunno what to do. At least with Bowser I'm comfortable enough to do random stuff in the moment. It's too bad Bowser can't camp like Wario. :p You better battle me next time!!

-Zori: I'm just here to kick it.

-SHADOWONEFREEGAY: You love checking out male genitalia and even moreso love touching my body from behind when I'm not expecting it. You challenge me to MMs just to snag a peek at my glorious junk while you run and try to camp me for 8 minutes. So log off your computer, call up your "girlfriend," and admit you have a thing for the male species.

-Slush: Let's hug it out, *****.

-YOSH: Our MM was fun. The MU is still soooo hard. XD Don't worry about your SD--it happens to the best of us. People make mistakes all the time--look at all the times we bite our tongue or trip over our own two feet on a totally flat surface! So don't sweat it and come back soon. :)

-Mike22222222222222222222: You got that Morse Code? Glad you could make it, bud. Let's hit up a haunted house/Scare for a Cure next month.

-Batto aka THAT POWER BOTTOM WHO LOST TO A JIGGS: Retire Peach and play MK forever, 'cuz you got SPANKED by a campy, no Rest necessary, ledge planking Jigglypuff by a guy who only plays Jigglypuff in friendlies to troll people. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh yeah, tell your sister she's always gonna be a hard power bottom.

-Tesh: We'll MM next time.

-Zero: We'll play some matches next time.

-Maharbra the Mystic: You might've gotten Chris with your gay scrooging on Delfino at 120%, but I'm used to people trying to gay me. UP B OUT OF SHIELD ALL DAY, SON.

-AshK: Nice to meet you, man. You seem like a pretty chill dude.

-Blaine: Dude, I'm soooo glad you came to this! PLEASE come back to Texas soon so we can hang out more and actually get some matches in.

-Since: Your Diddy's gotten a lot better. Keep it up!

-Kirby: Woah, you don't play GW anymore?! I appreciate the Disney reference--you just caught me spacing out. XD

-Ojih: I enjoyed out doubles set.

-BSP: Good job taking game one off Nike on SV, of all places!

-Chris: Doubles was waaaaay too much fun, dude. I practiced a lot of doubles for this just to try out new stuff. I was focusing so hard while we played, but I seriously wanted to either bust out laughing or beat my chest at all the amazing crowd reaction we got. Seriously way too much fun. Don't blame yourself on our losses--winning and losing is a total team effort. Hell, we got out of the first round with freaking BOWSER AND DEDEDE without practicing a single game. If you'd like to team again at a future event, I'm down. I really do appreciate you paying for my doubles entry. I never expected someone to do that for me since I play literally the second worst character in the game in doubles (and in many's eyes, the worst). Just knowing I was gonna team with someone who REALLY wanted to team with me made me really excited for this event, and normally I'm not too hyped for doubles PERIOD. See you next time. :)

-Gova: I honestly think what you're missing right now is some solid camping. You're a really smart guy, and you know how Kirby works. Just slow it down and be patient, and don't ever let placings like these get to you. Believe me buddy, I've played some SUPER scrubby Kirbys, and you're nowhere near their level. Work on secondaries if you really feel you need them, but I'm 100% confident if you practice playing more patient and campy with Kirby, you'll improve by leaps and bounds. Thanks so much for housing us again, buddy, and see you this weekend. :)

-Adam: Nice to meet a new LA face! Hope to see you at more of these.

I think that's everyone. If I left anyone off, hit me up!

-

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
-Poltergust: Lose to MK more and continue fearing Trela. Since you never get on SWF anymore, I can say something completely ridiculous like I can't wait to eat out your smoking hot, Gova-approved sister, and you'll NEVER see it. And if you do happen to read this because Gova actually reads this and dies of laughter, thus causing you to get up off your butt and stop playing LoZ: Ricky Lage Fails Again or Marvel vs. Phoenix Wright Sucks Weenie, know this: I'm really glad you were able to make this with the rest of Austin, Ricky. We all give you a hard time, and it's because we love you. Oh, and GOOD **** RIBBING DENTI!!!
Don't worry. I made sure to die quietly so he wouldn't see.

Top Bottom