• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 29: Results Thread - RESULTS ARE UP!!! VIDS SOON!!!!

Nicole

Smash Champion
nice job fogo, all ddd all day!

ill...what happened? who'd you lose to besides fogo?
...plus you didnt enter teams. shameful. peach is too good in doubles.

(bracket?)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Trela.... I pulled a bomb and he had invincible armor when he grabbed me.

Then I got ****ing ***** on brinstar.

teams... I didn't have money.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
DDD is just harder than I thought for Peach. I know I messed up alot with foward glide tosses. Not to mention Fogo's amazing SDI from playing his brother.

I think I did well, I'll get him next time :)

John john john john john john john john john.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Fogo this will never happen again. I vow to never get last place EVER again.

This HOBO experience was my worst.

..and with this striking revelation I was going to kinda step down from playing for a while but I'm gonna step it up instead.

I have a new character to focus on...and a new mindset for smash.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Shoutouts. D:

7: Xyro== Incredible Samus. Period.
7: Denti== Fun mid tier matches. You had some great strategies going there.
9: Shlike== Aw, I wanted to do some offline friendlies. Maybe next time.
9: Smoom== Haha, I got owned in those mid tiers. They were fun matches, though. I hope we get to play some friendlies sometime.
9: RT== GAH, Lucario gets me every time! Solid matches and a great player (both in and out of matches). It's cool to have you co-running these things.
13: Illmatic== I was hoping I could play a Peach this hobo. Maybe next time.
13: Yosh== It's a shame we couldn't compete this time seeing as I choked in my previous match, haha.
13: Tesh== You did amazing this hobo. We finally didn't play terribly in teams, too. Things should only get better from here.
17: Sigma== Nice Ike.
17: Alpha== Haha, our only friendly got interrupted. We gotta make up for that next hobo.
17: KRD== Nice meeting you. Those were some fun friendlies we had. I hope to see you again next hobo.
17: Esca== Fun team battles.
17: Sync== ARRRGGHH METAKNIGHT. Fun stuff.
17: RedShadow== Great friendlies. A huge wake up call for me to take the MK MU more seriously.
25: Graf_Nik== I didn't see you, man. It looks like you placed higher this time since the last time we played (hobo 27). Congrats!
25: Sama== I lucked out last match, haha. You have a solid wolf.
33: Mr.BlueSky== Walking in with a suit on like it was nothin unusual was one of the most awesome things at the tourney, haha.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Who's wii was on the main Tv? I want to see WF's/GF's vids :)
They were on mine. If you guys saved 'em, then I'll be able to upload them. I know the doubles grand finals were saved, so I'll put those up whenever I can. I'll also do shoutouts when I'm not at work and I actually have some time to do them.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Bomb exploding in hand happened.

Still *slowly* uploading vids...I hate my Internet connection. <_<

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
SHOUTOUTS!!!

Gnes: Well done getting 1st man. Also, did you know that you tilt your entire body to the left whenever you DI?

Razer: Your Snake never ceases to amaze me, and we still haven't played Yoshi/Snake before :<

Trela: Pokemon Trainer dittos were fun =D Well done getting 3rd man; we'll play more friendlies when I don't suck next time.

DPhat: We didn't play this time, but your MK is still as solid as ever; well done.

Fogo: I'm still wondering why you went Snake against me 2 months ago; your DDD is so sexy that I don't know why you would ever switch. We have to play next time Yoshi/DDD.

Zori: I don't know the Olimar MU at all. We need to play some friendlies next time so I can figure it out because I felt terrible playing you and losing that badly. I hope you don't think I'm a bad player, heh.

Xyro: Congrats on getting 7th man; low-tier for the win! Also, you are my rival in every sense of the word. One time, we're going to meet up, and I won't have to face you in tournament. You've kept me from getting top 10, and you've kept me from getting money in low-tiers. I will get my revenge! =b

Denti: Wish I could have given you a better set of games in our MM. I was tired and as I said to Zori, I don't know that MU at all. We need to friendly as well next time.

Shlike: It was fate that we couldn't play at this Hobo =( Nicely done in the tournament though; I know you weren't happy losing, but your ZSS is sexy and I hope to play you next time.

Smoooooooooooom: I didn't get to play your ICs this time, but I hope to next time. Keep reppin' them man!

RT: You ***** us in teams. I wish I could have played you 1 on 1, but I'll get your Lucario next time.

Neon: You were the one person at this tournament that I REALLY wanted to play and didn't get to. I hope you show up to the January Hobo, because I really wanna play your DK. I haven't played a DK main since Ripple at No Koast v2 a long time ago, and I want to again.

Illmatic: Watching you play Esca was the most painful thing I've ever seen in Brawl, heh. You didn't **** me as hard this time as you did 2 months ago, so I don't know if you were sandbagging at all in our friendlies or if I just figured something out, but keep her up man. She's really good.

YOSH: Look at this terrible Yoshi not even getting top ten and letting some trash Samus beat you. Pathetic.

Tesh: Watching your Sonic play was mesmerizing. I really wanna play you if you come to the next Hobo.

P4: I only saw you play in teams, but I hope to play you some next time. The only MK I played this time was Sync, and he had nothing but good things to say about you.

Tree: Fun games over at Sync's. Wish we could have played a little more. Keep up that Falcon and Sheik man.

Alpha: Man, I know you weren't happy after I beat you. Sorry I had to be the one to knock you out of the tournament. You had the misfortune of going against the person who has by far the most Fox experience of anyone else at that tournament. We'll try to play some more next time so you can work on the MU, and Johr should be with us, so he can give you some advice on facing Yoshi too.

Bio: That was one of the saddest SDs I've ever seen. You were going to beat Xyro, and then that jump didn't register and it was like watching a puppy die in slow motion as you fell. We have to play next time.

KRD: We need to play so we can both get that Yoshi/Wolf MU down.

Esca: I so wanted that match to be timed out without a single stock lost. Even though I watched you and Ill play for 38 solid minutes, all of it was worth it to see you reflect his stitch-face back at him twice. Even though you were playing gay, you earned a lot a respect as a player from me just from your awareness that he pulled those stitch faces. Well done man.

Sync: Thanks for letting us stay at your place and for keeping my retainer =D We'll have to do it again next month!

Stacey: Solid Peach man. Sorry I had to be the one to put your into losers, but I hope you enjoyed the games.

Kirby: Thanks for driving =)

Doomsday: We'll get your Luigi better; just you wait.

Mr. Blue Sky: It was nice to see you back man. I hope you continue to come to the tournaments!

Batou: Thanks for teaming with me. Even if we didn't do that well, it was fun.

Jon: Do you like Blues Clues because the main character in the show is a blue dog?

Jerm: I still need to play your Toon Link. I've only played your regular link in low-tier, but I'd love to play your main.

If I didn't mention you, it's because I didn't see you like... at all during the tournament. Thanks to all for showing up and thanks Xyro for hosting it as always. Had a lot of fun, and all of you guys is what makes us endure the 7 1/2 hour drive every month we're able to go.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
1: Gnes== Ban Diddy
2: Razer== Ban Snake
3: Trela== Ban Lucario
4: Dphat== DPHAT LUCK!
5: Fogo== Enjoy that hat ma doo
5: Zori== Shoulda come to Ihop :(
7: Xyro== Thanks for coming to my event
7: Denti== Spinny attack to upsmash
9: Shlike== Dude thanks for teaming with me, I had fun ^_^
9: Smoom== SMOOOOOOOOOM
9: RT== Make it rain
9: Neon== Teach me the DK MU
13: Illmatic== Get 0-death
13: Yosh== Lets play next time!
13: P4== You gay
17: Tree== GGs, I still need more Sheik exp though :/
17: Alpha== Dude we haven't played in forever!
17: Esca== I just watched our doubles set. **** YOU!
17: Sync== We will rise to the top together my son
17: RedShadow== GGs
25: Stacey== "I've gotten Marth 3 times in a row, and the red one too"
25: Kalo== BBY CAKES! I <3 u. You're staying with me for Whobo

Top Bottom