• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 28: MikeHaze/Deva/Disciple! FULL RESULTS UP!!!!! TONS OF VIDS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll start working on Hobo vids right after I get Phase vids up...if anyone is wondering, my recording was the one on TV 6. So expect them up within the next few days. :)

Shoutouts later.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Can someone upload my set vs D Disciple?

It was TV 10 I believe.

clowsui

Smash Legend
@xyro my bad, i guess laurel didn't check the bracket carefully enough

think zac lost to trela in winners (not sure)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Zac lost to Trela in winners.

Can someone upload my set vs D Disciple?

It was TV 10 I believe.
That was Xyro's Wii...you can talk to him about that. TV 1 was Zac's.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
This was the funnest hobo i've been to in a while. cant wait till MLG dallas.. even though I'll probably go to nikefest before that.

KingJacob

Smash Apprentice
I noticed in the results you are missing my character. I main meta-knight. I am the same person as KingJ. Very fun tournament, got to play MikeHaze in the tournament.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
This was the funnest hobo i've been to in a while. cant wait till MLG dallas.. even though I'll probably go to nikefest before that.

I do agree with you sir. I had a good time and it was good seeing everyone. Shoutout to the guy that broke his controller and went american psycho on us. That performance was "CLASSIC" and should have been recorded. I would of like xyro to make that his next gif at the top of the hobo 29 thread.:laugh:

Shoutouts:

Xyro: Thanks man for being my tio partner. We have came along way. Its been 1 year now and many to come. 2 thumbs up BUDDDDDYYYYYYY!

Razer: Good $hit on getting 1st. Hope you enjoyed the bag I made you. I want to get a picture with you in it but im sure this wont be the last time you get 1st:chuckle:

Gnes: Didnt get to talk to you as much but always a plessure you reppin htown to the fullest.

MikeHaze: Glad to see an oos place top 3. Hope to see you at more hobos and hoped you had fun.

To everybody else I forgot, thank you for making my 1 year anniversary off the chain. I will never forget this experience. This was 1 of my favorite tournaments me and xyro has ever hosted. Hope everyone enjoyed the money matches and hype i put together. Overall we had a 1300$ ssf4 mm and a 510$ Super Turbo mm. Marvel mm was to much to count. This tournament was EPIC! See everyone on Dec 4/Laredo Vs Houston ;)

Ps: Player 4, Im still thinking about that proposal you gave me with you/jim adler the texas hammer aka utd zac vs me and roy r. I will let you know soon on my decision and make sure roy r comes this time.

MrBlueSky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RowdyRags
My characters are missing too. I used Rob and Fox.

lol first tournament. Didn't know any faces. Expected to be three stocked every-time, which I was, for the expection of one match against Yosh. I still have a long way to go.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Grats to Razer and Gnes for top 2 (as expected imo), and grats to Bored for top 3 LT.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Good **** Tim. Way to get back up there.

Keith start camping more ***et. Be ready for MLG you ****.

Mike good ****. Sad that I missed you. :(

Trela/Jerm stepping **** up.

Wish I coulda come. :(

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I noticed in the results you are missing my character. I main meta-knight. I am the same person as KingJ.
DONE

My characters are missing too. I used Rob and Fox.

lol first tournament. Didn't know any faces. Expected to be three stocked every-time, which I was, for the expection of one match against Yosh. I still have a long way to go.
hey man dont give up or let it get you down. I gurantee you EVERYBODY does bad at thier first few tournies. all u gotta do is keep playing with us and u WILL get better. thats a FACT

MrBlueSky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RowdyRags
hey man dont give up or let it get you down. I gurantee you EVERYBODY does bad at thier first few tournies. all u gotta do is keep playing with us and u WILL get better. thats a FACT
I don't feel disappointed or anything. Actually I find it quite humorous because I had been preparing myself to lose for a long time. I know your first tournaments always supposed to be a learning experience.

Just wish my opponents could have been better with the advice. After the match most I got was "play more". Which is understandable. I was expecting some insightful critique though.

Wish I could have gotten that friendly with CloverLeaf. Give me a shoutout if you played a match with me(if that's not too much to ask).

And I need my second match with Yosh recorded. It was TV 6, Yoshi vs Rob on frigate. I do not think either of us were using tags.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Razer gonna need all that training for when he comes to VC8.

/Done.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Sorry I didn't make this, I was planning on it but I am completely and utterly broke and didn't even have the $7 to come in and watch.

Just watched the Mike v. Jerm matches. "Yeah! **** yes! West Coast, West Coast!" Hahahahaha. What the hell was that edge-guarding at the end? Crazy stuff. Thought Jerm had it there for a while.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
**** Haptic, was hoping you would show up.

and lol that was halarious.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Good **** keeping up the consistent tournament results, Illmatic. I'm glad you're still repping the princess.

Also, I'm calling it now. Razer will place higher than Ally at MLG Dallas.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Gbus is ness...how could you forget me Xyro? How... :(
fixed.

i added some vids to the front page. if anybody hase vids from hobo, PM them to me and ill get them on the front page

EDIT: remember, i recorded at tv 10. let me know if u saved matches there.

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts via iPhone to pass time on the 7.5 hour drive home.

3: MikeHaze==we have too much in common.
4: Trela== I don't even know you.
5: Espy==next time cp to norfair in low tiers lolol.
5: Dphat==dair camp more in friendlies.
9: Denti==denti the dentist.
9: UTDZac==tech 9s on the fin more.
13: D Disciple==dude you drink scary fast.
13: K Prime==DMG and loko are still waiting for you to get in the bed.
13: Yosh==you lost to a link player.
13: Jon==dude you're really jumpy every time we go to ihop.
17: PJ==you crazy.
17: DMG==I secretly think that you are in fact wario IRL disguised as DMG.
17: TheBoredOne==every time I see you I think you are ozz at first.
17: Xyro==you run the best tournaments. Thanks for constantly putting up with everyone else's ****.
25: Ozz==I never see you before I see Bored.
25: Teh Brettster==you fsmashed me 3 times in our first match. I'm sorry I wasn't more of a challenge x.x
25: RT==I hope you have a pillow when you sleep on the benches on campus every night.
33: Loko==metakniiight
33: Paw==good zss, wish I had played you more than I did.
33: Zigsta==hope you do alright filming on so little sleep xD
33: Mess==sorry I'm such easy bracket fodder.
33: Fogo==needs yoshi practice badly
33: Alpha==wish I couldve played against you more, fox is fun to fight.
33: Sync==seriously probably the best thing about this weekend for me was meeting you. Thanks for housing everyone and smashing with us and generally being really nice and cool about everything. Hope to see you at MLG.
33: PantyRaider==we never got to 1v1, but it was fun teaming at sync's.
49: Laurel==you lose dittos so hard =P still surprised we both fit in that bed xD
@Batou - still need that chicken mm to see if I could use your controller.
@leaf - I wanna play your pikachu at some point.

If I missed anyone just yell at me till I cry and I'll change it. Best hobo I've ever been to and best weekend of my life. Thanks everyone for being such a cool community and I'm sorry most of you live in this god-awful state. <3 you guys!

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
@Razer: I was hoping you had enough practice with the GC controller by now.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I really wanna watch the 2 Polergust vs Xyro sets. I could hear so much hype coming out of it from the other side of the room.

Top Bottom