• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 27: Houston vs Dallas/San Antonio/Austin! FULL RESULTS ARE UP! VIDS COMING SOON!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
He's obviously telling him to accept the statement in her place. Duh!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Illmatic's taking top 5 imo.
I really could have placed top 8 imo.
I played very well all day but lost to RocketTrainer's Marth (I've never lost to him before).

Ummm.. I took a game off of Lee's Metaknight :)

After the tournament I had $3.

After money matching like... 15 people I came out with $32 haha.
I played really really well except against Rockettrainer where it counted to most.

Beat Jerm in a $3 money match.
Beat Poltergust twice in a row $5 MM. 3 stocked him once :)
Beat tons of other people :)

Lost to Jnig.. really close though.

This was definitely the funnest tournament I've ever attended even though I placed horribly - I played really well later in money matches, haha.

I placed 17th :(

I'll do shoutouts later.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
HaHa!!! I can't believe I beat Ozz!( barely mind you, but I did).... otherwise though.... I got epically creamed. Still fun stuff.
Lol who are you, I lost to espy and hyro

Crews was fun

1. Razer
2. Lee
3. Zac
4. ROy
5. Gnes (falco)
5. zori
7. Espy
7. hyro
9. trela
9. jerm
9. K prime
9. poltergust
13. ozz - fox
13. RT
13. Jnig
13. Esca

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Such a good tournament.

Competition was intense haha.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Fun tourney. Definitely the fastest Hobo as of recent times. Shoutouts when full results up.

I'll start uploading vids. I have all of mine, and about half of Zac's vids. If you played on either TV 6 orTV 8, expect the vids up, unless you want to request otherwise. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Having a Snake follow your DI after you both get hit by nade is the scariest and most ******** thing ever.

Also, if people can't figure it out, my Youtube channel.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Whoever has my set with lee on their wii, could you please upload it. I think it was on tv 5 or 6, not sure. But everyone check! pwease =]

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Nike won the hair-match, but P4 refused to commit social suicide (I don't blame him).

Fun tournament over-all; I learned a lot.

Shout-outs tomorrow.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Razerrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

And gnes eventually all black ppl come to the dark side hahahaha (falco). Gj tho

Sync.

Smash Champion
I'm doing better than 17th next HOBO. I've been stuck there too long.

Overall, GREAT tournament I'll do shoutouts when the full results are up! Best HOBO I've been to (even that makes like my third one XD)

Vinnie

Smash Master
I heard you beat Lee again Zac, nice XD... also how the **** did you beat RoyR with G&W!? Some things don't make much sense, heh. GJ

Gea

Smash Master
*wonders if Haptic will do a shoutout for me despite me being a total ***** during his MMs with Tallwood*

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
I heard you beat Lee again Zac, nice XD... also how the **** did you beat RoyR with G&W!? Some things don't make much sense, heh. GJ
He camped on the ledge the whole time and Roy couldn't figure out how to beat it. Hey, if it works, right?

Vinnie

Smash Master
That's probably untrue... in the G&W vs Marth matchup, if G&W is on the ledge, he has a LOT of trouble getting back onstage. I usually try some unorthodox way, like ledge jump -> up b or something like that, and try to land safely.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
If it wasn't camping then Roy didn't know it either. After their set, Roy was asking Allan what options Marth had against a ledge-camping G&W and why there wasn't a LGL on G&W, and Allan said that it's because some characters, like MK, CAN deal with the ledge-camping, but Marth can't.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Marth can read the pattern of ledgehopping, grab the ledge, forcing GW to up b, where marth gets up from the ledge and hits him.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Either way, it really just comes down to the fact that Zac is too good. I watched a lot of his matches and he is just an amazing G&W... and a cool guy as well.

Waiting on the results to be posted so I can copy and paste it for shout-outs...

Gnes

Smash Master
All I have to say is that me and Gnes are now, what? 20-0?
Sorry baby :(

yea shugo, i just wanted to try him. Might have placed better if i didnt have kprime second round but whatever, I beat alot of legit people and this was probably the most fun i've had at a hobo in awhile.

Top Bottom