• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 17: R.I.P metaknight=Meta banned!!!!! (FULL RESULTS and PICS on first page)

Smoom77

Smash Master
:(, my parents sorta ditched driving me to there. They had no reason, just said you're not going. =/

Labor day weekend=HOBO18?

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Ok Xyro I understand you use Samus but why is MK banned, when a top MK still gets top 3 with his 2nds, MK doesn't **** every tournament he goes too. Diddy was as/more dominate then MK is at tournaments like these.
But Diddy Kong is cool and if you want Diddy Kong to go away you pick Luigi or a slew of other characters that go even or outmatch Diddy.

CO18

Smash Hero
Whoa who was that guy that called Gnes beating Dojo 3-1 as well?

Omg it was me!!!!:)

Esca

Smash Champion
Firstly, I want to say that this was probably the 1st or 2nd best tournament I've EVER been to, and I'm glad it was so successful. Good **** Xyro AND DeAngelo for having so much success.

Shoutouts:

1: UltimateRazer (snake) - Dude, we really didn't talk much. But besides 0-100ing those kids in those team matches, good **** this tourney. You've come a long way.
2: Gnes (diddy) - Gnes, good **** against Mike. And I had fun chillin' with you. But, you didn't get to play my Luigi. :(
3: Dojo (diddy/kirby) - You put your chair leg on my ****ing foot, ****.
4: Fliphop (diddy) - Awh, Flip's a little babyyyy.
5: Lee Martin (lucario) - Too sick. MM Mk vs TL? :)
5: mikeHaze GBD (marth) - Mikehaze! Dude, definately my FAVORITE Cali player. Like, your so chill and fun. Thanks for chillin' with me and for the friendlies. My role model.
7: UTDZac (GW) - UTD! I almost had you game 1. :( I felt like I could've had you man. Eh, oh well I guess. I'll get you next time. :)
7: Bwett (yoshi) - Bwett! You're like, the most sincere smasher I know. Too nice, and fun. Good **** on doing so well!
9: Melee1 (IC) - Nice friendlies. We need to play more! Too good!
13: Broly (marth/falco) - Broly, to be completely honest you surprised me SO much. WAY too good, and I have a new found respect for you. Good **** man. Good ****.
13: Vorguen (snake) - Dude, you're so awesome! In person. ;)
13: Trela (lucario) - UH UH.
17: Hylian (IC) - Hylian better than Lain? Winning matches with a dying Popo and ****. TOO SICK. Good stuff bro.
17: RT (lucario) - RT hungry! RT want eat!
17: Error (falco/gw) - Too good man. I enjoyed the small talk. Keep El Paso going strong. Such a force to be reckoned with. Too crazy.
17: CY (wario) - Oops. That's not your ****** thats your *******!
17: Ozz (falco) - Good **** dude. Don't quit!
17: furiousduffman (gw/???) - TOO GOOD!
25: Xyro (samus) - My teammate. My wife. My life. My baby. I love you, Allan Sims. And after all this time, I just have one question... What are your dreams?
25: TakeUrLife (marth) - Should've made it out. Takemyluck more like it.
25: Magik (pkmn T) - I 3 stocked you. Get *****.
25: Andilex - Dude your Diddy is so sick! Where'd you come from! Ill jsut play Samsu against you. :)
25: Esca (luigi/pit) - Too sexy dude. You played Luigi and Pit?!? What?!? That is CRAZY. Such hard characters to play and you do so well with them. The only person who plays those chars to make it out. Whaaaaaa. Nice.
33: Bluejay (marth) - I'm glad to see your doing a little better man. Good ****.
33: Cake (olimar) - We actually talked a little this tournament. We need to do this more!
33: Auturito Burrito - Arturito Burrito! You amaze me. Such a nice guy.
33: Poptop (wario) - Awh my baby Pop.
33: FakeGeorge (gw) - Randall, you've impressed me SO much this tournament. You've improved SO much as of late, and I'm scared to see what's coming next.
33: Light (shiek/rob) - DUDE! THANK YOU for all the help and pointers. I'll seriously start using all of it soon. Thanks again man. Crazy Sheik. :)
33: Tetsuya - Such an admirable player. A marth that doesn't spam side-b and still did so well. You scared the **** out of me in pools.
33: Zori (olimar) - Baby. I love you.

Now, onto more serious business.

I'd like to apologize to both the RGV and El Paso. I underestimated all of you, and I think an apology is in order. I really wanna talk more. Too cool guys, Really.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ok Xyro I understand you use Samus but why is MK banned, when a top MK still gets top 3 with his 2nds, MK doesn't **** every tournament he goes too. Diddy was as/more dominate then MK is at tournaments like these.
go read the pro ban argument in the meta ban thread. Thats why. I am simply noting that my tunrout has increased ALOT ever since i banned meta. WHich is something that brawl needs right now.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Shoutouts

1: UltimateRazer (snake)-Figures you wouldn't use anyone else. It's okay, I understand. ;)
2: Gnes (diddy)-Too good. I love you.
4: Fliphop (diddy)-Not top 3...TRASH.
5: Lee Martin (lucario)-We didn't get to play. Oh well...
5: mikeHaze GBD (marth)-We didn't get to play either! Yargh...
7: UTDZac (GW)-Good matches. I guess I shouldn't take you to Frigate...
9: Roy (marth)-Pretty good for not playing in quite a while. Our matches were weird...
13: Vorguen (snake)-Always fun playing you. Let's get some more at next tournament.
13: Trela (lucario)-Way to refuse my friendlies. I was so deeply hurt, I cried myself to sleep. :(
17: RT (lucario)-You're officially trash now. ACCEPT IT. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
25: Xyro (samus)-YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. One of the very few low tiers to make it out of pools? HOLY ****!!!!!!111!!!!!111! Also, don't attack me with hacksaws again. :(
25: Mr. 3000 (ddd)-Good matches man. I'll have to play you again sometime...
33: Cake (olimar)-I had the most fun at the tourney against you. I can't believe I survived that half fart against you. I play dangerously on Rainbow Cruise...
33: Poptop (wario)-Again, I can't believe I survived a half fart against you. Yoshi's Island is STUPID. It saved you!
Bear-I love you. You deserved to have done better. :(
Tallman-No more halfman status? :(
Gea-I survived so many incredible situations because of Gea DI. Thanks for teaching me the secrets. :) Sucks that you're quitting singles. :(
DugFinn-Always glad to see you. That bowl of powdered sugar is the most random thing anyone has ever offered me.
Anyone I forgot-Sorry!

See you all at the next tourney, whenever it is...

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
This is Doj.

Allan Hobo 10 had 118 players without any out of state attendance. That was your largest. Hobo 11 attracted oos and gathered over 110 players again. Your previous hobo's had large numbers as well. Minus Hobo 14 and 15 your tournaments have been just as large over time. Your results haven't increased that much. You just had a ****load of hype for this one so it was larger, naturally. Stop making everything so **** biased.

Xyro77

This is Dojo's THIRD MK banned tourney. HOBO 12, 16, and 17. Remember? :p

Had fun. Shoutouts later.
this is his 2nd diddy hobo. HOBO 12 he used marth

did any crew battles happen at hobo?
no crews.

Yes, and the pro-ban also has Chibo making ******** videos such as: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8szwe9nq5XI
Yay Pro-Ban

And Dojo is beasty, Snake won. Get ***** non-MK people. And Xyro if MK = free win everyone in the world would main him since he would be that easy to use, get *****.
When did i say it was a free win? And when did i argue diddy was better than snake? lol. nice try anti-ban scum.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Shoutouts

Xyro - Fun tourny, as always. Seems the Wolf did better against you in teams than D3

Jack Frost - Glad you could make it. Too bad we had all those suicides in that last teams match, but for our first time teaming together it worked out well.

Esca - I couldn't chain grab Xyro in teams because of all your arrows D: Nice job. Also, never use Luigi against IC in tourny, use Pit against them instead. You had a nice Pit.

Melee1 - Thanks for showing me how to play IC dittos, they don't seem as gay anymore since you showed me there are better ways to play them than to spam blizzard and squall in them.

Mr. 3000 - Your Sonic is really fun to fight, I've decided I'll stick with Bowser for fighting Sonic, it started working against you for a while.

Rockettrainer - Your Lucario still scares me, but I almost beat it with my Wolf!

BadNewsBear - Why no Pikachu? D: I'm sad, your Snake ***** my Wolf in pools in that first match.

jS - Nice job beating both Hylian and Melee1's Ice Climbers in friendlies with DK, too bad you lost your tiebreaker match in your pool, you could've gone far with your DK in this tournament.

Whoever I forgot - Sorry if I forgot you, but it's ok, I still love you.

Sorry I don't have many shoutouts, I'm still tired x.x

Edit: Heytallman, sorry, I forgot you! How did the pokemon tourny turn out? Sorry I dropped out, I just didn't want to deal with more disconnects :/ I saw the guys team that I fought afterwards and saw that I would've won if it wasn't for the disconnect, since he had a major fire weakness and I still had my aerodactyle and Charizard alive.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
RT, you forgot about me......

Lol, anyways **** that **** was fun. Too bad I had to be in the same pool as RoyR. has he not beeen there i would been in the **** brax. It's all cool, I teamed up with the dude from Venezuela we did decent in dubs.

Too bad there were no low tiers...

BTW GANON FOR TOP TIER!!!!

KRDsonic

Smash Master
guys, could all of you head to the results page and help me out? I need to know WHO mained WHO in teams!!!!!!!!!!!! Im super far behind in that.
In teams, I used Dedede and Wolf, and JackFrost used Luigi and Kirby.

Ike Climbers both used Ike.

Seiya used G&W and Take used DK and Marth, against us.

heytallman

CTALL
RT, you forgot about me......

Lol, anyways **** that **** was fun. Too bad I had to be in the same pool as RoyR. has he not beeen there i would been in the **** brax. It's all cool, I teamed up with the dude from Venezuela we did decent in dubs.

Too bad there were no low tiers...

BTW GANON FOR TOP TIER!!!!
No johns, I was in Roy's pool in HOBO 11 and made second seed in that pool.

Also I ***** your Ganon in teams. Your Toon Link did better. And whoever the hell was cheering for you guys, please hand him a large ice pick and tell him to insert it into his eye sockets.

edit: KRD, the Pokemon tournament moved so slowly because Vorguen was still in the Brawl bracket. But after that it picked up. RGV ended up getting the top spots so I just gave them all the money and left, it was like 1 30 AM.

Xyro77

Xyro is dumb, if metaknight deserves to be banned, it better be ****ing close to a free win which is obviously isn't.

good thing your not worth the dirt you walk on or else i might actually argue with you. lol

to KRD: thanks pal, ill add the info on the fornt page.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Is this thread really about to turn into another meta-ban debate thread....gawd
It's obvious that Diddy should be banned next. Three of the top 4 used Diddy...

BAN DIDDY, THAT BROKEN PIECE OF ****!!!!11111!!!!1111!!

:dizzy:

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
No johns, I was in Roy's pool in HOBO 11 and made second seed in that pool.
Bish STFU and worry about yourself.

Also I ***** your Ganon in teams.
WTF? ***** my Ganon? That's why I had 2 stocks left when I used him in the tournament. **** the friendlies. You can say whatever you want though, I got plenty of people hating on moi but at the end of the day you lost so, suck on that bish.

Your Toon Link did better.
No **** sherlock when I use my main I do waaaay better, doesn't take a genius to know that.

And whoever the hell was cheering for you guys, please hand him a large ice pick and tell him to insert it into his eye sockets.
Lol, yall was yelling at them while we was playing. It's called mind games son! Not my fault y'all ain't got a fanbase, then he said gg to you and you said "No **** You!" LMAO, No johns buddy boy.

BTW Xyro

Dalub used Toon Link
Kingdom Come used Toon Link/ Ganondorf

Bizmal

Smash Rookie
Xyro is dumb, if metaknight deserves to be banned, it better be ****ing close to a free win which is obviously isn't.

Xyro has been holding the big fun tournaments, how does that make him dumb again? Sorry you just lost me in your extremely in depth comment.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
Allan..... Dang spelling my name wrong on the picture... FAIL.... =( buuuuuuuuut THANK YOU soooo much for making this whole thing possible for me

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Relax, there is no debate. I am a tyrant. I am the law.
And he'll enforce those laws with zairs and hacksaws. It's true, he almost cut me with one at the tourney. :o

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
This is Doj.

Allan Hobo 10 had 118 players without any out of state attendance. That was your largest. Hobo 11 attracted oos and gathered over 110 players again. Your previous hobo's had large numbers as well. Minus Hobo 14 and 15 your tournaments have been just as large over time. Your results haven't increased that much. You just had a ****load of hype for this one so it was larger, naturally. Stop making everything so **** biased.
Win.

Also Dojo, are you going to keep using Diddy in MK banned events? Keep repping him, he's too good.

(ban Diddy lol)

I wasn't at or near this, but it was entertaining watching the livestream, watching Dojo go ape**** in his pool. Grats Gnes, Fliphop, and Dojo with your high placings.

Esca

Smash Champion
Bish STFU and worry about yourself.

WTF? ***** my Ganon? That's why I had 2 stocks left when I used him in the tournament. **** the friendlies. You can say whatever you want though, I got plenty of people hating on moi but at the end of the day you lost so, suck on that bish.

No **** sherlock when I use my main I do waaaay better, doesn't take a genius to know that.

Lol, yall was yelling at them while we was playing. It's called mind games son! Not my fault y'all ain't got a fanbase, then he said gg to you and you said "No **** You!" LMAO, No johns buddy boy.

BTW Xyro

Dalub used Toon Link
Kingdom Come used Toon Link/ Ganondorf
Are you joking dude?

You're a ****ing idiot. Tallman is one of the more respectable smashers. Everyone likes Tallman. The whole heckling thing is just a respect issue, ******.

MM me. I suck. Did you even make it out of pools?

Esca

Smash Champion
This is Doj.

I thought Allan said this was his largest meta-banned tournament, not his largest attendance ever.

Lern2read.

Gea

Smash Master
MEGA PROPS TIME

Mega props go out to Tallman for his amazing courage and valor, but mostly for dancing naked to the Homebrew channel music and not being embarrassed about it.

We salute you.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Are you joking dude?

You're a ****ing idiot. Tallman is one of the more respectable smashers. Everyone likes Tallman. The whole heckling thing is just a respect issue, ******.

MM me. I suck. Did you even make it out of pools?
I don't remember telling a joke.

But, WOW, let the **** riding begin! Aside from saying STFU there was no disrespect, and I don't give a **** if he is the most respected person in the world, he doesn't need to diss my family.

Kid, you need to get on somewhere. I didn't say a dam thing to you, so GTFO.

Esca

Smash Champion
Dude, you're a little cocky for your first tournament.

I didn't see you answer brah!!

MM? TL vs Pit?

And plus, it's not his fault if your family sucks, you know?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Esca, I love you. Once you realize that you still have free time in college, come back to tournaments, please? :)

Top Bottom