• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 12= NO METAKNIGHT! (the REAL results)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
HOBO 12= NO METAKNIGHT! (the REAL results)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

This event happened at Lee College in Baytown,Tx on November 8th 2008. 59 people showed up to this event(we didnt advertise this time).

Oh also, this was HOUSTON's first NO METAKNIGHT tournie(this also lowered turnout compared to hobo 11).

1: FlipHop (Diddy)
2: Lee (Lucario)= meta user
3: RoyR (Marth)
4: Ultamate Razer (snake)
5: DMG (wario)
5: Sethlon (falco)
7: Sudai (rob)
7: Hylian (GW/diddy)
9: Xyro (SAMUS!!!)
9: Santi (Young Link)
9: Gnes (kirby)
9: Dojo (marth/diddy)=meta user
13: Bwett (yoshi)
13: Mr. 3000 (sonic)
13: CY (falco)
13: Kalo (wolf)
17: phoenixalpha (kucas/lucario)
17: D4BA (snake/falco)= meta user
17: T-Rex (snake)
17: Ran (snake)
17: Mocha (zelda)
17: SandTrap (lucario)= meta user
17: Cyphus (DK)
17: TakeUrLife (marth)
25: HeyTallMan (lucas)
25: Melee1 (IC)
25: Crypt (wolf/snake)
25: Light (shiek/GW)
25: RT (lucario)
25: Deviation
25: BlueJay (mario)
25: BadNewsBear (pika/wolf)
33: Final (ZS)
33: Gabe (GW)
33: Wemp
33: Cake (fox)
33: JS (ness)
33: Wotts (ZS)
33: Tyle (dk/falco)
33: PopTart (wario)
33: Dphat (marth)
33: Kown (pit)
33: Onigiri
33: Furbs (yoshi)
33: KRD (IC/shiek)
33: Chris
33: Seiya (pit)
33: Esca? (diddy)
49: Hiza (falcon)
49: Shiken
49: Kira (marth/snake)
49: Nefarious (young link)
49: Cha0tic
49: PhantomX (wario)
49: Pierre (lucas)
49: Ozz (ZS)
49: Pipper (ike/falcon)
49: Nore (peach)
49: Zori (olimar)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My main is not Wario, it is Spotdodge. My secondary is airdodge. That is all.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Lee: Your lucario was too good, disrupted every approach I had with dair. Insane DI, hope I can learn it some day ._. Our matches were too epic T_T
Kalo: Our team would've *****. Too bad you missed the finals
RoyR: Your Marth is just too good, you'll figure out the Diddy match up and wreck me next tourney I go to.
Mexico: You repped the Wii-moters proud. Now time to wreck team Banana Bombs
Bwett: Your Yoshi is God :O Sorry bout teams ._.
Sethlon: Falco is just too good. That match up was hella hard. We gotta find that video of that 0% kill on BF
Hylian: First time we faced and it was mad intense. Up B out of everything was too good. Next time I'll ban Rainbow ^_^
Tallman & Gnes: **** UH
JS: Your Ness did fine work more on nairs.
Stiltz: You did an awesome job hosting the tourney. Got out on time ^_^. Too bad we didn't do friendlies had to leave early >_<.
Dojo: Mad Diddy, you got crazy speeds. Try team double diddy haha
Santi: TL is ****
My Cheering Squad (AKA GET HYPE CREW) You guys made the finals match less tense for me thanks. WHERE YO CURLY MUSTACHE AT.
Fliphop: Woah **** diddy ._.
If I forgot you.. sorry ._.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
What happened to Mr. 3000 and T-Rex? They were so awesome in the first few months of Brawl. :(

Oh also, this was HOUSTON's first NO METAKNIGHT tournie(this also lowered turnout).
Not surprised there. Most MK mains will not want to go and anti-ban players wouldn't want to support the event.

Are you banning MK at Anime Matsuri?

Dojo

Smash Champion
This tourney was a blast. I had alot of fun seeing everyone again.
That being said it's shoutout time. XD

Stiltz - Awesome tourney man. The venue was amazing and you ran it very well. Only reason teams had to happen like that was because of the insane finals nobody wanted to stop watching. Good ****. <3

Flip - ****. Your Diddy wrecks mine. You really impressed me man. That was an awesome finals set you pulled off dude. You are amazing. I'm gonna keep my Diddy going. I want to get to that level.

Lee - Dudeeeee. Lucario>MK. Reverse 3 stocking me. ****** me in tourney. Uncool. Lol jkjk good **** dude. You have an amazing Lucario. Diddy's just really hard to get around I guess. Mine's not good I wouldn't know. XD Great seeing you again man. La guys are the ****.

Royyyy - Dude. I love you. We didn't play this time. It was because I wasn't MK. Our rivalry can only be brought together when I'm at my broken best. And that wasn't the case here. See you at OhSnap. <3

Razer - Wtf you little Wiimote user. Howww do you do that?! We still didn't play. Lame ****. Can't say I didn't try though. Next time DEFINITELY. Sucks you were so close to the money man. Roy's just too good. Hopefully you can still find some way to OhSnap. Keep it up.

DMG - Great seeing you again man. Thankfully I didn't have to play you either. I have to be broken MK to face Texas' best. XD Also.... **** THE ICE CLIMBERS.

Seth - I'm so glad you're back on your game man. Your Falco is so fun to watch and you're an awesome guy. Keep up the ****. Be ready at OhSnap. MK's unbanned.

PS. I tried Marth once in singles and got owned so I said screw it and went Diddy all day.

Hyli - So intense... so close. I wanted to cry. But it's never a shame losing to you man. That set was really fun. Reminds me so much of starting over again lol. In the very beginning, you were like my first challenge. You kicked my *** every tourney. Then I finally got good. And I started winning. And now it's like back then again. XD Just know that I'll get you back. Haha see you at OhSnap bro. <3

Dojo - You suck. Learn to play Diddy noob.

Santi - How could you lose the playboy goggles. I'm still disappointed. Good **** this weekend. Let's do some work these next 2 weeks. We gotta tear up OK. Broken Arrow's back.

Xyro - You're trash. <3 We never play. We should do that sometime.

Sudai - </3 Take care of them. Great meeting you man. You're too chill. Spread that legacy. Don't let it die. See you again sometime.

BILLYYY WETTTTT - Dude what kind of zone were you in. Too pro man. <3

Damien - Good set man. Finally got a little relief after you getting me the last two times. Great seeing you again. Keep it easy.

How phat? - Dude I love you. OhSnap's gonna be the ****tttt!!! Great hanging with you bro. BUTT CRACK MONEY MATCH!!!!! Jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk I would never. **** that. Broly MM for sure. XDDDDD

Furbs - Dude!!! One time, we will stay at your place. Dunno when. But it'll happen. I swear. Great hanging with you again man. Jumping bear was great.

Jeff - "Jeff I always feel so safe with you behind the wheel" Haha thanks again for driving man. You're such an awesome guy and it was fun hanging. Dude the ZSS.... It's getting nastyyy.

Sandy - Doj: Dude what are you doing? Sand: Pinching the hell out of Stiltz nipples. Doj: Want some help? Sand: Hahaha too pro. Great chilling again man. <33

Light - I hate you. It comes from the heart. <3

and last
but definitely not the least

BEAH!! - Beah! Beah come here!!! Lmao ahahaha I love you so much dude. And it's not gay love for the last time don't be mad. Haha I'm sorry. Thanks so much for the housing man. You're a chill *** guy and a great friend man. The waffles were the ****. As well as the half burnt hot dogs. XD Great hanging again dude. Can't wait to see you again. Don't forget my bag for OhSnap. AND DON'T TOUCH MY ****!! See you soon bro.

Texas!!! - Let's **** OhSnap!!! Singles, doubles, crews, everything!!!!
MK flies free there. I'm unleashing hell upon everything. I promise it.

So... Overall, I have alot of work to do if this MK banning continues. XD
I guess with a young Diddy it wasn't too bad.
My goal was keeping my trend of not going below 9th place alive, and even without MK it lives.
This was such a different experience for me, but it was fun none-the-less.
<3 everyone.

- Doj

Santi

Smash Lord
TIME TO SHOUT OUT!!!!!!!!!

Stiltz- AMAZING TOURNEY AND VENUE!!!! Ahh It was awesome =)
Flip- Good Sh*t. Simply put :D Good job man. I wish I got a chance to play you in tourney...if only I would of beat...
SETHLON- GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR =) We always have great matches dude. Your so cool, calm, and collected during matches its crazy. Third time is a charm ;)

Razer- Don't **** me with so many explosives next time por favor.
Xyro- Let's play soon man. Did you record any of my matches? :(
Lee- You are the Jesus of DI :) I'm honored to have touched your leg.
Sudai- It wasn't meant to be. The windmill is now cursed forever. I didn't put the goggles on my head all day, I had a feeling they would be leaving me. It was time. I wanted them cleansed from my hair. You were the Chosen One. The guardian for playboys. The protector of pink. Carry the legacy. Carry the magic. Spread the word =) <3

IHOP TABLE- I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH

keke =) I know I give you a hard time but you know I love you. I seriously appreciate all you do for us man. The housing. The dinner everytime we go. The waffles. The blankets. Always having bad@ss movies showing. Protecting my soda. Thanks man. Your are my den leader =) My mamma Beah.
<3

Jeff- Join nascar :D Your driving is too pro.
Sand Trap- Its nice talking to you. The drives to Houston are always easy going cause of our convos.
Light- I'm not sick :(
Esca- Now I know your face. Can't wait to play you next time...
DPhat- DMNVBV VIujbvh dshbv hjdhjdsvjhvbsvjdv. You handle money like a freakin god. Your fingers are soft and agile. It's like seeing a Panda dealer but instead of playing cards, it's 20's and 10's
DMG- :( Teach me how to play with the wind.
Melee1- Good to have you back man.
D4Ba- I'm serious about Snake :D
Bwett- Beast. :) You Dino of destruction.
Zori- Duuuuude. Friendlies with you serisouly kick ***. Hahaha your team name...... I'm speechless. I blushed :bee:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
What happened to Mr. 3000 and T-Rex? They were so awesome in the first few months of Brawl. :(
3000 played me in the loser's bracket, our matches were some of the longest matches I've ever played were neither side takes damage, without something like Ledge Camping involved (I think we went over 2 minutes before we got a hit). Sonic vs Wario is like a dumb dead lock, he can just jump cancel or shield cancel his stuff and I can just go backwards if I have to.

Now for T-Rex, he won a race vs Razer, so who cares about Brawl when u 3 stock some poor kid in a marathon lol. :)

heytallman

CTALL
This tournament was very fun. I'm glad I went, and I played fairly well. I won back my entry fee from money matches and a random five dollar bill I found on the ground. SHOUT OUTS!!!!

Fliphop - "**** UofH!!!" Too good, man, keep it up! Luigi ladder matches FTW!

RT - As always, thanks for the ride. It's always fun to ride to tournaments with you.

gnes - Always a good time hanging out with/playing with you.

Ultimate Razer - Good **** son.

DMG - You only read the Tall Man Chronicles for about 2 seconds, then had to play a match. I will bring them again next time, just for you. We also gotta play some friendlies next time.

KRD - I call old TV johns and Pokemon Trainer johns in our RCMM. I couldn't see a thing your GW was doing during that first match.

jS - Sorry I ***** you so bad in our MM. Keep playing, you'll get better. Recovery battles FTW!

Hylian - Way to troll the grand finals. Also, I lol'd at how astounded you were at Lee's DI.

Lee M - You had epic DI.

PhoenixAlpha - Sick Lucas, man. We played a great set, I want to play you more at the next HOBO you go to. Keep reppin' Lucas!

Whoever used the tag "FINAL" - PK Fire spam > you lololol

Pipes - I lol'd at the fact that you were playing a top tier character for once. Good seeing you again.

Nore - Good to see you again, as always.

Kalo - Sorry you had to leave early.

Furbs - Sorry you got kinda shafted in brackets, hopefully things go better next time.

Roy - Die.

Sethlon - wtf was up with talking about how tall I'm not during the finals D:

G@be - "You people are all DISGUSTING!" lololol too good

PhantomX - It was cool meeting you, let's play some next time.

DugFinn - Find your Pokemon games!!!!! We need to play!!!

BadNewsBear - Good seeing you again, I wanna play your Pikachu next time.

CY - Always keeping it mad real, son.

Esca - Please challenge me to another Lucas ditto MM.

Xyro/TGM/Allan - I love how every tournament, that one story about Beaumont crew battles comes up where I PK thundered for my life. Too good.

And finally.....Stiltz - Great job on your first tourney! I had a lot of fun.

edit: Also....to everyone who thought I would be bald.....**** you!

takeurlife2

Smash Ace

Not surprised there. Most MK mains will not want to go and anti-ban players wouldn't want to support the event.

Are you banning MK at Anime Matsuri?
This tourney was in baytown, not Houston... Houston doesn't travel, even to their own back yard...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
3000 played me in the loser's bracket, our matches were some of the longest matches I've ever played were neither side takes damage, without something like Ledge Camping involved (I think we went over 2 minutes before we got a hit). Sonic vs Wario is like a dumb dead lock, he can just jump cancel or shield cancel his stuff and I can just go backwards if I have to.
You got put in losers early enough to face someone in the 13th spot and you want to bet $200 on beating someone that has been in losers once in his entire Brawl career and it was losers finals? XD

</trash talk>

Sonic is just plain boring to fight regardless of what character you are. He makes all match last a very long time.

Now for T-Rex, he won a race vs Razer, so who cares about Brawl when u 3 stock some poor kid in a marathon lol. :)
lol, awesome. T-Rex is a funny guy.

IS MK BANNED AT ANIME MATSURI? I NEED TO KNOW REALLY SOON SO I CAN GET CHEAPER TICKETS FOR EVERYTHING BEFORE DECEMBER 31ST.

Xyro77

inui. meta will never be banned again unless sbr wants more results. the anime thing u want to attend is safe.

my shout outs are coming soon

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
God ****it 3000, quit getting 13th so much and kick some arse. [/serious business]

This looked like a great tournament. Wish I could've gone. Maybe next time.
So, how did the whole "no metaknight" thing work out?

Dojo

Smash Champion
With less than 60 players and 25 of them being the best in Texas and Louisiana it wasn't hard to go into losers after the 2nd round or so...

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
The MK ban wasn't as bad as I thought. My bracket consisted of JS(Ness), HeyTallMan(Lucas), Hylian (GW), Sethlon (Falco), Roy (Marth), Lee-M (Lucario). Only person that would've used MK was most likely Lee if he wasn't banned.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You got put in losers early enough to face someone in the 13th spot and you want to bet $200 on beating someone that has been in losers once in his entire Brawl career and it was losers finals? XD

</trash talk>
Actually I lost early enough to play someone who got 17th. But here it comes... just wait...

<Opens trash talk Tag> <Opens Sonic Tag>

Inui be losin Inui be losin to Sonic lookin boi.

</trash talk>

Fair enough? I think that is even, Sonic is pretty decent and so is 5th. :D

As for the Bum bet, I would play him for free, but you DID post saying you would bet $200 on him so I had to be a man 16 year old who likes to gamble.

Santi

Smash Lord
I would play him for free, but you DID post saying you would bet $200 on him so I had to be a man 16 year old who likes to gamble.
Ohhhhh have I been there before =)
You have no idea.
I see so much of myself in you young man.

CY

Smash Ace
yeah this was a tough tournament, playing roy second round ftl. but i am satisfied with 13th place i guess. :D

i'll post shout outs sometime tomorrow, too tired atm.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Im tired atm so sexy shout outs to come tomorrow!

Shout outs:

Fliphop - Wow...just wow. Your diddy is amazing. Next time we see eachother we must play or gtfo ^__^

Lee- I didn't talk to you really...at all lol. But i saw the grand finals and was amazed. Your lucario is amazing...DI'ing after 180%? Good stuff.

Royr - I have never played a marth that high of a calibur. I got DESTROYED the second game. I'll be prepared next time. Congrats on 3rd ;)

Razer - I love you.....

Sethlon - Good games...lovely falco sir :)

Hylian - Sexy GW. ;) I love your words after game 2..."Wow, thats a nice counter pick". LOL nice.

Xyro - Americo you are so funny and have the sexiest samus. I had such a blast with you and others ^__^. Shirtless fight LOL. Too good. I motar slided on the grass!

Santi - Nice TL....-inser john-i suck vs TL -end john- ^__^ just kidding. But dont think it will be so easy next time :p

Gnes - I had fun in teams even though the ending was homo. I can't believe i knocked you out in losers :p Jungle japes for the win lol.

Dojo - How in the world have we not played yet? Must be fate LOL. We will play for sure soon though. I need to get a taste of the nado :)

Mr. 3000 - Yes i think flip is the best diddy

T-rex - I couldn't outrun the t-rex.....made me motar slide out of my pants...too good

Tallman - Your rob lol :p thx on the compliment for my snake

Esca, CY, Take - The Beamont crew took me under their wings...thank you.

Furbs - Thank you for the "talk" professor.

Poptart - I don't under stand how your wario got that close! Good stuff ._.

Bear - Wow...your mom nearly escaped being my property...we shall continue later.

Kown/Ozz - Thx for the compliments. We will play some other time

Pipes - You are one of the sickest men in the world. First your tie -barf- then you threatening to exchange my adams apple and left nut? Arret this sick man! And yes...my motar slide was real.

Stiltz/Duggfin - Nice tourney hosting guys! MK bann was really fun =] It went all smooth until teams lol.

This Tourney was really fun. People and brawl wise. I knocked out 3 pros and placed 4th. Gotta go for third loool. Next on my list is MK and Marth ;)

Xyro77

Dojo+Santi: move to houston no matter what happens

Royr: you learned from hobo11 how to beat dmg now all u gotta do is learn from hobo12 to beat flip. and yet again you will be on top.

DMG: you better beat bum,son.

Sethlon: thanks for sayin at my house and giving us practice all night long. it helps the young kids alot.

Gabe: THANKS for giving brawl a chance. yor not as bad as u think and you always learn from your mistakes. Your GW will get better.

Kown: can never be anything but trash.

Stiltz: GREAT venue and it ran smoothly untill teams was half way through. You pulled in 59 people on your first event. not bad at all. great job son. u may be able to take over my hosting one day....im sick of doing it

Lee: i apologize for all the trash talking. it was all fun and games i did not mean any of it. Your amazing at this game and i respect the **** out of you.

Flip: Not only was the finals AWESOME, it was sorta like massive combo video. im very proud of you. you should thank your mom. if she didnt go down on your dad....you would have never been made.

Bwett: your by far the best yoshi ive played. thanks for the games.

Furbs: im sory we had to fight in round one of the event. i had nothing to do with the bracket. i didnt even look at it till it was done.

Xyro- yet again, you place amazingly well considering samus sucks. I love you and would love to sleep with you one day.

Sudai/ran/mocha: Thanks for showing up to hobo12. i hope you enjoyed it and u are ALWAYS welcome back at any time.

Ultimate Razer: You are the most gifted 11 year old i have ever seen. You defeated Hylian,gnes, and sethlon all in one tournament. You have shown the most improvment of all the houston smashers but yet u cant tie your own **** shoe. CONGRATS little mexico!

Mr3000: thanks for leting me record u. people wanted to see your vids.

T-rex: whats going on man. your losing it!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Actually I lost early enough to play someone who got 17th. But here it comes... just wait...

<Opens trash talk Tag> <Opens Sonic Tag>

Inui be losin Inui be losin to Sonic lookin boi.

</trash talk>

Fair enough? I think that is even, Sonic is pretty decent and so is 5th. :D
Uh... Do you not know the situation that caused that random loss?

As for the Bum bet, I would play him for free, but you DID post saying you would bet $200 on him so I had to be a man 16 year old who likes to gamble.
Whoa, you're pretty young to be making such bets. Also, Bum never travels, so you'd have to somehow play him on his turf or in an NJ event, where gay infinites and stupid stages are all banned.

Xyro77

Uh... Do you not know the situation that caused that random loss?

Whoa, you're pretty young to be making such bets. Also, Bum never travels, so you'd have to somehow play him on his turf or in an NJ event, where gay infinites and stupid stages are all banned.
wow. u lost to a sonic, mr metaknight? dear god.............

no johns, son

Santi

Smash Lord
Dojo+Santi: move to houston no matter what happens
I've already looked into it. My grades are pretty good. Easily top 20%. Probably top 15%. I should be able to get in wherever I decide to apply in the area. Plus I'm Mexican =) That always helps with admissions.

Now get me videos =)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
wow. u lost to a sonic, mr metaknight? dear god.............

no johns, son
- I used Dedede and Snake against Kai and this was before I mained MK, or even used him.
- The night before that tournament I was in NY at Bear Mountain and destroyed my fat self climbing up and down that mountain. I cut my finger really badly on a rock while climbing and had a lot of cuts all over my hands.
- I got drunk the night before, too.

I clearly should not have entered that event.

Kai got last place the next tournament and I have outplaced him dramatically ever since and I consistently beat the better Sonic in NJ with multiple characters.

I've never really asked, but is gay grab releasing banned up there too?
Only the infinite ones. Wario still gets grab released into stuff like Zelda's kicks and Snake's n-air all day, son. :D

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah, and how's that not gay? Sounds like a pretty ambiguous system to me... at least here the gayness is allowed universally.

Xyro77

- I used Dedede and Snake against Kai and this was before I mained MK, or even used him.
- The night before that tournament I was in NY at Bear Mountain and destroyed my fat self climbing up and down that mountain. I cut my finger really badly on a rock while climbing and had a lot of cuts all over my hands.

I clearly should not have entered that event
OMG ITS JOHNS!!!!!

Yeah, and how's that not gay? Sounds like a pretty ambiguous system to me... at least here the gayness is allowed universally.
nah nah let them have thier rules. after all some people dont like TX's rules.

-Ran

Smash Master
Most likely I'm going to forget people in my Shout outs. If I do, I'm sorry. The whole weekend is pretty much a blur.

Beaumont Crew - It's obvious that you guys play a LOT with each other. You all are constantly helping each other get better, which is rare. Anytime that Cyphus/me were beating you, each one of you would go and try to help whoever lost figure out how to beat us, even during the match. Thanks for all the practice vs Diddy[Esca], Falco, and all the random characters[Tux]. We really appreciate the housing, and I hope that you all come down to a Louisiana tournament.

Sethlon - It was nice talking to you before the tournamnet/randomly during the tournament. I have no idea why I never asked to play you in a match. It probably has something to do with the fact that you main Falco, and I main Snake... Subconscious Johns? Maybe.

Santi - We had some nice matches in the tournament. You're TL is way too good. I've never, ever played against one before, but that was the case with most of the characters that I played in the tournament. Before the match I was super nervous. My hands were frigid, and I had to go run to a car for a jacket, which is raaaaaaare for me. FD match was super close, and I just made a horrible counter pick. Memo to everyone, don't pick Brinstar vs Toon Link. Fun friendlies after the tournament though.

RoyR – It was fun playing your Marth right towards the end. I wish I had played you before taking a nap when I was in a Smash mode, but alas, I didn’t. You’re great. Not a douche bag, which always helps. You should come to a Louisiana tournament.

Ultimate Razer – watched your fight against RoyR while being half asleep. Your explosive game is good, but you need to work on your CQC to be better. I could count the amount of tilts you used in the finals on one hand. It seems you rely on the ‘elephant in the room’ tactic a tad much.

DMG – You’re the first Wario I’ve ever fought. It was a great fight, I just wish I had known about the Grab Release into Up Tilt or Nair. I’ll polish up on this match up, and hopefully I’ll give you a better showing next time.

Sudai – Too good. Rob too sexy. But what’s better? Rob with playboy goggles.

Hylian – It was nice chilling with you man. Shame we actually didn’t finish a single friendly. Maybe next time? =p

Xyro – Your Samus might give hope to Everpower in Brawl. He used to main Samus in melee, but was disenchanted by her tier performance in Brawl. Maybe that will change. I wish we would have gotten more than one match in [without me Sding. xD]

Light – Norfair + Game and watch is incredibly ghey. I just had a lot of experience vs the two characters you used aside from that [Rob, and Pit.]
Yoshi’s I fought – It was fun. <3 To both of those that I fought.

Um, that’s all I remember now since I took so long to write this. >> Good games to everyone I played, this Hobo was vastly better than my last performance. I didn't get out of pools in Hobo 11 due to a massive case of Choke.

heytallman

CTALL
This is the most john ridden post I've ever seen.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman

shoutouts later,

i hope this is a decent size so i don't get an infraction for it :(

Top Bottom