• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hitstun and Hitlag Modding?

LCS_Leafo

Smash Rookie
so i am working on a project and for that i need to know How do i change hitstun, I thought you could do it trough Crazy hand But its apparently hitlag, So how Do you change hitstun?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
so i am working on a project and for that i need to know How do i change hitstun, I thought you could do it trough Crazy hand But its apparently hitlag, So how Do you change hitstun?
It wouldn't be modifiable on a per-move basis, because hitstun is calculated linearly with knockback (hence why it increases with %).
There is probably a way to increase or decrease the global hitstun in the game, but I wasn't able to find one. It'd likely be a gecko code, like the one that exists for Brawl. I suppose most are happy with the hitstun of the game so no code was made for it.

tauKhan

Smash Lord
0xA134 in PlCo.dat is hitstun multiplier (multiplies knockback for resulting hitstun, 0.4f is default). Adjust that if hitstun still being linearly related to kb is enough.

A code is needed for creating a different / more complicated hitstun - kb relation.

GUN_JEZZ

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
JEZZ#198
wait how do u change hitlag
i can only change hitstun

Top Bottom