• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hitbubbles: Who wants to help me?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm currently doing hitbubbles for Fox/Samus but could use help. This is actually a bit more simple since I put together both the files needed and the help video, all I need you guys to do is go to every sub action that has an offensive collision (usually AttackX), and translate it into a sword glow in the GFX. Again, if I'm going to fast, don't worry. But I need your help!

Here's what we still need:

• Charizard -- done by Steeler (got the PAC)
  • Diddy Kong -- done by Inguilt (won't respond to me for PAC)
  • Fox -- worked on by Bionic
  • Ice Climbers
  • Ivysaur -- done by Steeler (got the PAC)
  • Mario
  • Marth
  • Olimar
  • Samus -- worked on by Bionic
  • Squirtle -- done by Steeler (got the PAC)
  • Zero Suit Samus -- done by Sasook (got the PAC)

Mario and Marth are probably the easiest (B+ 5.0 Marth doesn't count). If anyone's interested, I'll post up my PSA files that make adding hitbubbles a breeze, plus a demonstration video on how to do it. Don't forget that this thread is amazing to follow too.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
:urg: I've done Lucas and Gdubs before. I guess I'll take Mario? It's annoying to do... :urg:

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Ice Climbers are (mostly) done, if anyone wants to explain adding sword glows to projectiles to me then I'll happily finish that off right away.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I might be able to do the Marth one tomorrow, just PM a little more explanation and i'll see what I can do!

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
e_alert: I'll look up how innocentroads did projectiles and get back to you on that.

Rukkiko: Apparently I did some more digging and Marth's is already done apparently ._.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KzAWoZsGpwQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KzAWoZsGpwQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/Sc/so/55468

Gonna cross it off... sorry man :/ (though you're obliged to do another character!)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Having a .pac with glow on Pika's tjolt and thunder would be..... the best thing ever. ;_______;

I wish I knew stuff about hacks.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Ah, thanks!

I'll ask Kirk or one of the B- coders later today why it freezes and if there's a fix.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Mention to Steeler to never use Project SA 1.3 ever again :p PSA usually converts hex (2A) to decimal (42), and apparently it displayed what should've been hex, into decimal... and hitbubbles specifically need hex. So basically, all of the attacks are either attached to the wrong bone, or freezing because the bones don't exist, similar to Samus's dtilt problem I experienced earlier.

Bottom line, all of the 3 pokemon's hitbubbles are wrong and I'll see about fixing every single move. :urg:

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Try uploading yours somewhere here, and I'll see if I can hex/PSA it in myself... for now, if you go to "Sub Routines" in PSA and enter in 170B8 as the Offset, that's Nana's down-B... but you can't add/remove any lines.

edit: I just went ahead and hexed/PSA'd IC's vBrawl hitboxes to include hitbubbles, here's neutral B and down-B: http://www.mediafire.com/?6gbc6cgi4ae3c35

T-block

B2B TST
Ah okay...that's unfortunate =(

Is a Wii necessary to do this? I don't mind attempting to fix/redo the pokemon, but I'll need someone to walk me through it quickly (I've tried reading the guide... I can't really follow them for some reason - pretty incompetent I know). It might be faster to show me how to do it than to do it yourself.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I started to work on Mario's but never finished him and now I lost the file. :(

Top Bottom