• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hitbox compilation?

demodemo

Smash Ace
Is there a thread or a website where they have a compilation of those hitbox pictures/animated GIFs of all the characters, with all their moves?

There has to be one, right? I'm talking about those yellow skeleton figures with the red hit bubbles. Ive searched around for awhile now with no luck. :embarrass

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
There was a project going on around here but I don't know what happened to it d >_>b because I remember a Photobucket folder floating somewhere...

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Nice, it would be cool to finish this app.

Even I could take screens from the emulator w/Melee.

Xposure

Smash Cadet
I would really like to "study" (in a sense) the hit boxes of eeeeeeveryone in Melee. >_< Since I don't usually play against everyone, this is kind of a substitute.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I tried the online version and it didn't show me any GIFs or anything, is this just my PC or is it not meant to?

Paixy

Smash Journeyman
I tried the online version and it didn't show me any GIFs or anything, is this just my PC or is it not meant to?
same for me (and everybody, I think). shame he cancelled the project, it was going well. the only one that works for me is Peach's jab.

Top Bottom