• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hit Box Launches Smash Box Kickstarter Mar. 1st

Hit Box, the team behind the creation of the Smash Box fight stick, announced today via Twitter that they will begin a Kickstarter campaign for the device.

Since the reveal of the Smash Box, several community heads have discussed the legality of the box in a tournament setting. The ensuing debate has divided the community with mixed emotions.

After months of hard work and effort, Hit Box will finally launch their Kickstarter campaign on Wednesday, March 1st so that people can be a part of this revolutionary process. Further details will soon be available.

Trailer for the Smash Box Kickstarter
Author's Note: What do you guys think about this product and the Kickstarter campaign? Will you back the Smash Box? Make sure you comment below with your thoughts on this unique device. Stay tuned to Smashboards for more controller-related news.

Josh Olalde

Comments

I never really understood why people got upset about this thing in the first place... everyone's got their preferences, and if what's available doesn't suit them, then they make something that does.

I'll be wishing them luck on this project.

Hope them the best of luck. Honestly i think that not having a fightstick before may have actually placed a execution barrier on a few titles. And besides its just good in general to get use to using your right hand for pad for other games as well like Street Fighter, and Guilty Gear.

Um... I thought Hax and 2 other people were making the B0XX, a competitor to Smashbox, it was in the update video and Hax's twitter, the article is not all correct.

definitely going to buy one, probably not gonna become my main controller, but it would be a cool addition to my little controller collection

How much would it be?
most likely around 150 - 200 USD. On Hitbox's website, their other products for PS4 are around that price. Also, a Madcatz PS4 fightstick that's roughly the same size is around 150 dollars as well. That would be great if it was cheaper though lol.

Top Bottom