• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

History of a Smasher

Hax

Smash Champion
Mike, nothing died down but your own crew's will to train. we're always down for the $100 crew battle, but i heard none of you have been playing at all/have any intentions of playing. you guys were the ones who called it off

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Chillin, this has been a pleasure to read. If you feel so motivated, please take the story to present day time; that would be awesome. I'm sure the ending will be great no matter what though, as it has been said you are quite the story teller.

I wish I would have played you at HERB1.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Chillin, this has been a pleasure to read. If you feel so motivated, please take the story to present day time; that would be awesome. I'm sure the ending will be great no matter what though, as it has been said you are quite the story teller.

I wish I would have played you at HERB1.
If this happens, you should mention me and how amazing our matches at Apex were.

=D

chillindude829

Smash Master
Haha I'm still surprised u enjoyed our matches zhu, I thought I got wrecked :p

But yea like I said we'll see what happens w/ the ending, I have a good idea of what I'm gonna do but I don't wanna spoil anything

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm still sad I missed out on DCSS 1/2 and GO. Sigh. Bomb 1 was my first tournament and I couldn't even stay long enough to enter!

Kiraki did the best I think of us at these things.

Muffin did get 13th at MLG Atlanta. And 4th I think at Bomb 1? Wow @ not remembering these results. I WANT THE SMASHBOARDS ARCHIVE BACK!

EDIT: Managed to find this - BOMB 4 results:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=59053
This was the fourth (or third if GO does not count according to chillen) 100 person tournament in MD/VA.
1st - GO
2nd - MLG DC
3rd - GS2
4th - BOMB

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Mike, nothing died down but your own crew's will to train. we're always down for the $100 crew battle, but i heard none of you have been playing at all/have any intentions of playing. you guys were the ones who called it off
I'll admit that from here it doesn't seem like they are hyped as before but I don't remember hearing Wes calling it off(correct me if I'm wrong). I don't know about the rest of DA but I'm still playing here in the south but if they really did call it off then I see no point in going further. If anything, this was the main reason I picked up the game again so if there's no crew battle, I'll probably lose interest in smash and go back to Guilty Gear or something. lol

Rykard

Smash Ace
this should end by you telling the story of how you created this thread and proceed to tell us everything you posted in it again. It's an endless cycle

DJRome

Smash Hero
i want to read this infinitely more than anything else in a long time

edit: excluding chu's **** lol

ZoSo

Smash Champion
LOL this is crazy.

One of my subscriptions just uploaded an XBL replay of a Sagat with the tag Chillindude829.

****ing RANDOM coincidence.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Lmfao good **** me

I'm glad the inputs are on so u can see me mashing

edit: zoso wtf is that channel anyway, i figured it'd be the chun guy's but he has a bunch of different vids of ranked matches and i recognize a lot of the players

and yea sagats overhead is too good rofl, i overuse it sometimes tho esp against scrubs who just ultra it

theres a couple more recent vids of my sagat in ranked matches vs some better known players on my youtube (www.youtube.com/chillindude829 ) if ur interested

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Jakob002 is just some random guy as near as I can tell. He uploads replays of good XBL players on a daily basis.

I don't know if you've heard of 0ShinAkuma0, but he's another guy who does pretty much the same thing. He uploads replays of nearly every A rank Japanese player on Live. He even takes requests.

Good **** against Yipes. I don't know who aulord is, but tell him Zonk Knuckle ***** every focus attack in the game for free.

chillindude829

Smash Master
aulord used to main cammy but i think mains cody now, he places pretty **** good in nyc, recently got 2nd over players like sanford, andre and chris hu so hes legit but ya im not sure why he used ruffian kick or w/e to counter focus instead of zonk

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
im only on part 7 right now, but i have to say that i'm really grateful for this thread chillin

melee is just so amazing, and improving at it with a group of friends is like.... the **** magic of 21st century life, i really hope this changes things for people in the community these days

im gonna start getting more serious with my training/tournaments. i needed this dude, much thanks

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
present day sounds legit because I wanna hear ur traversal through brawl

and thne the way you gonna bash it later on

that **** always makes me laugh

Top Bottom