• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

History of a Smasher

KageMurphy

Smash Master
These are so epic lol, love the cliffhangers, can't wait for the next one. Add some pictures and this ****s better then Bleach.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Guys dont spam this thread. I would really hate to see it locked just because some of you guys are acting ********.

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
A Place Where *****s Are Real=Rhode Island BABY!!!
Moar Lyke: Do I want to play?

You live in Providence and I in Warwick. Forget about KevinM who lives all the way in Burrowville.
Acuatly Kevin M in Providence right now for skool so he can play him(btw Good **** chillin for this thread this just inspired me to Read again you changed my Life love smash history **** my ***** lol

RATED

Smash Lord
awesome read Chillin, I can't wait to read more.

I used to lurk( without having an account) SWF since 2006/2007 when a friend of mine taught me wavedash and I remember something epic that you will probably post here that will make people laugh, feel sorry yet be amazed.

Xx swift xX

Smash Apprentice
Wow I really had no idea it took that long for the competitive melee tournament scene to really get started. I guess I came into the (no-name spectator) scene right when things started pumping. I remember Ken was dominating; Azen was definitely a huge rival there, though. Chu Dat and Wes were my favorite players. m2k's fox was like a machine and I felt proud to share a state with him. I can't wait til the story gets to the MLG years =]

edit: Oh! and I remember watching the DBR combo vids and thinking they were so crazy. Then I remember when I realized combo vids grossly inflate a player's apparent skill level. =[

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Makes me want to write about my own origin story, although it's probably not as interesting :p

Can't wait for the next chapter!

:dazwa:

Reptar

Smash Apprentice
Acuatly Kevin M in Providence right now for skool so he can play him(btw Good **** chillin for this thread this just inspired me to Read again you changed my Life love smash history **** my ***** lol

It made me start reading again as well haha College couldnt inspire me too but an origin story from Smash did haha

Mind_Assassins

Smash Cadet
This is such a beautiful read, good ****. I wish Kira would do the same thing lol. Hearing his story being from the WC and all would give an amazing perspective.

Top Bottom