• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social His Majesty's Social

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Get your non-sequitur on here! I'll go first.

Chicken butt.

(No, seriously, talk about your miscellany and non-Smash stuff here. Please observe the rules and regs of Smashboards as you normally would.)

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Fibberkick

Smash Cadet
DEDEDE THAT'S THE NAME YOU SHOULD KNOW! DEDEDE HE'S THE KING OF THE SHOW! HELE HOLLRY AND HOOT HE'LL GIVE KRIBH THE BOOT DEDEDE IS ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Kugelhagelfisch

Smash Cadet
Tomorrow, my dudes. Get a good night's rest because tomorrow is the day of the clobbaring.

Jecux

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know what is the fastest way to unlock D3? It takes some time to unlock him in stock matches at least.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Inhaling Gordo's is so strong. It's limitless mixup potential.

Pulseradio

Smash Rookie
I have no idea how to play this game competitively, but in ultimate i truly see..

That dedede is really fun.

Pgirts

Smash Rookie
Hey fellow Dedede mains, is anyone else having a ton of trouble dealing with Pit online? Some tips would be greatly appreciated!

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Hey fellow Dedede mains, is anyone else having a ton of trouble dealing with Pit online? Some tips would be greatly appreciated!
Fast fall out of his combos. Gordo gets reflected by pit's side B, so watch out for that. Pit has a slow airspeed, so you can gimp/wall of pain him with Dedede's aerial moves.

MiKeDDD

Smash Rookie
Here from D3Cord since Discord is down
So how's everyone doing?

Top Bottom